Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We weren't born to follow....come on and get up off your knees...hold on to what you believe-- December 15 1998

+36
Faith Potter
Evan Potter
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Madelyn Black
Lucius Malfoy
Draco Malfoy
Ignatius Harper Black
Blaise Zabini
Charlie Weasley
William J. Lupin
Jada Monroe Weasley
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Fred Weasley
Bill Weasley
Tom Riddle
Fenrir Greyback
Jetty Pettigrew
Alexander McNair
George Weasley
Dean Black
Elena S. T. Black Weasley
Marcus Darwin
Ginny Weasley
Peter Pettigrew
Ember Potter Black
Remus Lupin
Sirius Black
James Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Regulus Black
Aimee Thomas
Bellatrix Black Lestrange
Ron Weasley
Rodolphus Lestrange
Hermione J. G. Weasley
Harry J. Potter
40 posters

Page 12 of 32 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 22 ... 32  Next

Go down

We weren't born to follow....come on and get up off your knees...hold on to what you believe-- December 15 1998 - Page 12 Empty Re: We weren't born to follow....come on and get up off your knees...hold on to what you believe-- December 15 1998

Post  George Weasley Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:37 pm

I heard the screams... and then there was blasts.  The fighting had continued?  What was going on?  I heard the words 'he's alive' being shouted among the Order.  I needed to get out there and help.  I was not going to stay in here when I could still function for the most part.  I grabbed my wand and stumbled towards the courtyard.  My equilibrium was totally screwed up, but I could still fight.  I needed to help them.  I made it to the doors and what I saw took my breath away and made my heart stop beating.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

We weren't born to follow....come on and get up off your knees...hold on to what you believe-- December 15 1998 - Page 12 Empty Re: We weren't born to follow....come on and get up off your knees...hold on to what you believe-- December 15 1998

Post  Fred Weasley Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:41 pm

A few death eaters cornered some girls which included my girl. They said a spell that I could never imagine being performed on my girl. I rushed in between the curse and Jada and who she was with Dropping against them. I knew I couldn't let the pain break me. I fall and he just goes after her.
Fred Weasley
Fred Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:42 pm

I had been pushed out of the way, expecting to see Sirius take the spells for me when I saw it was my daughter.  Either way I would not ahve been pleased... but this was my daughter!  "No!" I shouted, moving towards her as she hit the ground.  I was unable to reach her in time to catch her.  "Lenni!"  He did not just do this to my daughter.  There was blood and I grabbed her, resting her head on my lap, ignoring the fighting momentarily.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:48 pm

I heard the screams and two I recognized to well. I looked over and noticed my daughter covered in blood falling to the ground and my wife screaming. At the hands of Darwin, I changed back into padfoot as I ran across the courtyard. He is not touching them again. Lenni looked and smelled like there was a lot of blood. I ran pushing myself harder and faster as I lunged at Darwin as he stood over my girls like he won. I took hold of him in my teeth and used my force to take him to the ground with me. I would make him bleed. I took hold of his arm again and again. Feeling his blood along my teeth was the revenge I was going to get for everyone that Darwin hurt. I hoped with everything in me she was alright. I changed back into my human form and started to punch Darwin repeatedly. I smiled as he cringed while I hit him.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Jada Monroe Weasley Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:49 pm

I was fighting to protect some younger girls who probably should not have been out fighting with us.  I was not going to let them get hurt if I could help it... but I was not succeeding very well.  The Death Eater was wearing me out and the other girls were so frightened that they were unable to help.  I knew that if I did not get help soon, the Death Eater would win... and that was when I saw Fred jump between us and take the hit.  "Fred!" I shouted, not wanting him to be doing that... I needed him.  He could not leave...
Jada Monroe Weasley
Jada Monroe Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:52 pm

I heard my brother's name be yelled out and saw Fred take a mighty hit.  I looked back at Elena, who was bleeding all over.  I pointed my wand at the Death Eater in control of torturing my brother and they fell to the ground.  As much as it tore me apart, I had to go check on Elena first before Fred.  She seemed worse off... I had tears in my eyes and I collapsed onto the ground next to her, taking her from her mother.  "Fight," I told Ember, knowing she would do much better than me right now.  I looked over towards where my twin was and saw that he was not moving.  I could not lose them... What would I do?
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:57 pm

I had been startled by my husband jumping towards Darwin at first.  I was grateful that he had, though... or else Lenni and I would be gone for sure.  I let George take her and I stood up, covered in my daughter's blood.  I had to find something to stop her bleeding... I would not be able to continue to fight knowing that Elena could be dying in George's arms.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:01 pm

" Come on..' I said as I punched him hard in the jaw. " I'm not a woman so..." hitting him hard in the jaw. " Can't hit me back!" I snarled. He was going to pay he has cost my family to much sorrow and it was time to end it now.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Marcus Darwin Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:06 pm

I struggled against Black, but it had gotten to the point where I could barely move.  My one arm was mangled where he literally chewed it to shreds it seemed.  And I knew if I did not get him off me quickly, I was not going to make it.  he was overpowering me so much now due to how weak I was.  I attempted to get him off with my only functional arm, but to no avail.
Marcus Darwin
Marcus Darwin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jada Monroe Weasley Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:07 pm

The Death Eater had fallen limp to the ground and so did Fred.  I bent down and grabbed him, feeling for a pulse.  I could breathe again when I found one; it was weak, but it was there.  I kissed the top of his head. "Fred?" I said softly, wanting him to wake up... to hear me... to know I was with him.  I would not let anyone else near him that wanted to cause him harm.
Jada Monroe Weasley
Jada Monroe Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaise Zabini Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:49 pm

As Iggy held me, I could sense another battle occurring within the Hogwarts castle. People were getting hurt; they bled. I wanted to help, but I was just so afraid of hurting someone innocent. I broke away from Iggy's embrace and looked at him, hoping he wouldn't think me a coward for what I was about to say: "I have to go home. Stay and fight if you need to, but I've got to leave."

I rose to my feet, and the smell of blood filled my nostrils. The fire within me began to burn. I was shaking, sweating with panic as I tried to restrain myself. Everything within me told me to go to the castle, to rip the throats out of those who were already dying. For a moment, I turned to look at the castle. Iggy looked panicked. Before he could stand up and stop me, I flew toward the castle; the animal had taken over again.
Blaise Zabini
Blaise Zabini

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:19 am

I had been in the background when the Dark Lord came up with Potter.  I lost track of my sister during this battle and I had finally seen her... with them.  I wanted to rush towards her to make sure everything was okay, but I knew better than that.  I looked down at the ground, not making eye contact with anyone near me.  And then Potter sprang back to life.  What was going on?  My eyes flashed to my sister.  When things started to become hectic again, I rushed to Juniper.  "What did you do?" I asked, fearing for her.  I was surprised that I was still alive after being unable to succeed with the task of murdering our old Headmaster.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:58 am

I followed the group to the great hall, reminding myself that Harry was alive every time it was said he was dead. The screams were the worst part. I closed my eyes, tring to block them out. I wanted to find Draco, fearing that he would get in trouble for my decision as well. Suddenly, Harry jumped up and was really alive again. I looked up at my brother as he ran towards me once things went hectic again. My wide eyes met his and I  felt like I was little again, scard of everything and everyone. Tears ran down my face. "I'm sorry." I said, "He was my friend. He never dead, I told him that he was dead but he wasn't." I knew he would understand what I was attempting to say. "I lied to him. He's going to kill me isn't he?."I feared the worst but was desperate for my brother to tell me other wise. To say it was okay and that he would make it all better like he had done before. I knew I had stepped over the edge this time though. I just hoped, for my brothers sake, it was quick, just death. I knew that would be highly unlikely. I didn't want him to see that.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:08 am

I took my sister into my arms and hugged her tightly.  I pulled away from her, tears in my eyes for I knew how this could end for her, our parents, my twins who were mere days old... "I won't let anything happen to you," I assured her.  This was something that I should have done a long time ago -- what Blaise had told me I had been able to do that I did not believe.  I put my hands on her shoulders and looked into her blue eyes.  "I'll protect you.  I'll protect all of you.  No matter the cost."  I knew what the cost may be and it meant that I may not make it to see my children grow up, but it would be worth it if it meant saving them from any wrath.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:23 am

I pointed my wand as Mcnair tried to get to a few girls. " You disgust me!" I spat at him. Going after children, who knew he was that low. He turned towards me as I was happy Harry was alive and knew he was doing everything he could be. Here I was egging on McNair.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 32 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 22 ... 32  Next