Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We weren't born to follow....come on and get up off your knees...hold on to what you believe-- December 15 1998

+36
Faith Potter
Evan Potter
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Madelyn Black
Lucius Malfoy
Draco Malfoy
Ignatius Harper Black
Blaise Zabini
Charlie Weasley
William J. Lupin
Jada Monroe Weasley
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Fred Weasley
Bill Weasley
Tom Riddle
Fenrir Greyback
Jetty Pettigrew
Alexander McNair
George Weasley
Dean Black
Elena S. T. Black Weasley
Marcus Darwin
Ginny Weasley
Peter Pettigrew
Ember Potter Black
Remus Lupin
Sirius Black
James Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Regulus Black
Aimee Thomas
Bellatrix Black Lestrange
Ron Weasley
Rodolphus Lestrange
Hermione J. G. Weasley
Harry J. Potter
40 posters

Page 7 of 32 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 19 ... 32  Next

Go down

We weren't born to follow....come on and get up off your knees...hold on to what you believe-- December 15 1998 - Page 7 Empty Re: We weren't born to follow....come on and get up off your knees...hold on to what you believe-- December 15 1998

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:16 pm

I smiled up at him as tears started slowly down my face. "Better then you I'm sure" I gave a humourless laugh, the took a deep breath. "You're going aren't you, to meet him?" I knew he probably still needed to talk to some people but I had to know.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

We weren't born to follow....come on and get up off your knees...hold on to what you believe-- December 15 1998 - Page 7 Empty Re: We weren't born to follow....come on and get up off your knees...hold on to what you believe-- December 15 1998

Post  Harry J. Potter Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:32 pm

Smiling as she knew what I would do. " Yeah, I don't have a choice. People are losing family and friends because of a fight that he has with me..." Running a hand through my hair. " I can't risk everyone losing someone that means the world to them. So many people have died because of me. I won't let it continue to happen. I have a plan though...he's not going to win. If I have anything to say about it..." I said as I started pace.
Harry J. Potter
Harry J. Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:40 pm

"Harry," I say as I grab his shoulders so he'll stop pacing "i know. I'm not trying to talk you out of it. I don't like it but...." I sigh as I let go of him to wipe my tears away, realizing they're not helping anyone. "Do you want me to walk with you a bit?" I ask, hoping to help in some small way.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Harry J. Potter Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:46 pm

I smiled as she went on, " I don't want you to get hurt...." I said as I knew she would offer. " After a certain point I will send you back to the castle to avoid you getting hurt. I don't need any more friends getting hurt." I said to her as I was unsure. I didn't want anyone else hurting or dying because of me; Harry Potter. I was sick of this fight and I was determined to win. " All right, but I need to talk to my dad first. He needs to know what's happening...to be able to keep my mother calm. " I took a breath. " June....for him to think he's won...he kills me...that's how he gets rid of the connection. That's the last piece to ending him. I will do it...then he will be vulnerable. He can be killed. If my plan is right....then I won't be dead for long..." I explained, hoping she knew what I had meant.
Harry J. Potter
Harry J. Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:01 pm

My eyes widened at the hope that he might not have to die for good. I knew it was along shot but that's all hope is sometime and sometimes, hope is all you had. I knew he would be worried about everyone that was still alive, that's why he wouldn't let me go all the way to Voldemort with him. that's why I hadn't mentioned about me running away although I was sure he suspected as much. "You really think it'll work?" I asked then I shook my head to clear it " sorry, go talk to your dad, if we take to much longer he might start killing again." I smiled up at him, "I'll wait here?" It was more if a question since I wasn't sure if I would be welcomed in the Great Hall.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Harry J. Potter Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:10 pm

" If my plan goes without a hitch. I think so....but I can't go all through it now. I just hope it does. I just want you to go back to see Ron and Hermione. Tell them I sent you, tell them there is hope and to not forget to kill Nagini. She will be near him, but she will be the last thing they need to kill. To make him vulnerable. It will happen and hopefully good can come back to the world." I said as I felt my nerves building and building. " Thank you Juniper....really." I said as I pulled her into a hug.
Harry J. Potter
Harry J. Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:16 pm

As soon as I headed over to my husband and son, Harry left the room. " Whats.....what's going on?" I asked him looking at his facial expressions trying to read what was running through his mind. He had the sad expression. " What is going on James?" I asked him as he looked like he was rooting for an answer I will like.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:21 pm

I let the tears fall as I hug him back. I know he has everything under control but I can still worry. at last I know I'll see him again before. I take a step back, wiping my tears, "Ron and Hermione, kill Nagini." I summarized the message. "I'll meet you back here and walk you part of the way?" I raise my eyebrows hoping he knows he won't be able to sneak away while I deliver the message.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Harry J. Potter Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:40 pm

Smiling, " I'll be okay.....I'll see you soon." I said to her as I nodded as she repeated the message to me. " I'll meet you back here.." I told her as I went back to find my dad. Thankfully Ron Hermione and I had found out early that she was pretty much a polar opposite of her brother. Thank Merlin. She became one of the closer friends I have which was weird in a sense when you look at who her family was. Knowing my family though...you couldn't judge a book by it's cover. " I will meet you back here." I told her as she looked like I was attempting to dodge on her or something. I turned and headed towards the Great Hall as I know June would go find Ron and Hermione. In the Great Hall, with everyone I know I would find my dad. There he was just sending mum to work. I figured I would wait until she was busy. I walked briskly back over to dad. " So my plan....I'm using the resurrection stone to get back here....The connection between Tom and I will be broken....but...he has to kill me. " I told him.

I know he would protest but this is the only way I knew to keep everyone safe. Ron and Hermione were together and June would find them and tell them the message. I hoped he kept to his word, but being the bad guy I doubted he would kill me and just leave. So I hoped my family and friends could stomach whatever it was that he was going to do. " I need you guys to stay here....he needs to kill me." I repeated to dad. The first time I told him it looked like he was sort of frozen. I pulled my dad into a hug; " I love you guys. " I said I had to leave quickly or my mum or aunt would catch on and I turned to leave the hall hoping no one would catch me leaving to meet up with June to see Tom. To finally finish this.
Harry J. Potter
Harry J. Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:01 pm

I had made my way to the Great Hall where everyone was getting looked at. Once I heard Tom speaking through everyone I knew Harry would end up going. I just hoped he got away from Lily to actually go through this. I looked around trying to figure out the best way to help everyone. I noticed everyone of my family members were up and helping people which I was happy to see everyone was still okay. I walked over to Ember, " Whats going on?"
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:25 pm

Elena S. T. Black Weasley wrote:I out my hand over my brothers as I looked on to my husband joking about his injury. I was going to make him pay, tears falling down my cheeks as I was relieved he was still himself whether or not counting the blood he had lost.

I closed my eyes when Fred told me that people were coming to bandage me up.  I knew I should conserve my energy, but I wanted to make sure everyone was okay and that they knew I was fine.  Hence the lame joke.  I smiled slightly, knowing that it would make them all feel better.  "Hey... everyone else okay?" I asked, squeezing Elena's hand and glad that my twin was right there with me as well.  I was not sure if I could be this strong without the two of them.  "Love you guys..." I added, realizing that we did not say that enough to each other.  Might as well start now in the battle to defend our lives.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:44 pm

When Harry had left and Lily bombarded me, I knew what my son was going to do even if he did not tell me in so many words.  I looked at Lily.  "He'll be back, sweetie," I said to her.  But I knew that him being back would only mean saying goodbye to him again.  I just stood there waiting for Harry to return -- everyone else seemed to be halfway decent for the time being and my son was the most important person right now for me to be worrying about anyways.  "Go help George and the others.  Everything will be fine," I assured her with a lie.  I hated lying to Lily, but she needed it right now.

I saw Harry coming towards me and I listened without interruption to what his plan was.  "We're always with you, Harry.  I'll make sure no one follows," I said to him quietly, huggin ghim tightly.  "I love you.  More than you will ever know.  Now go... you can't stay here too long or else you wont' be able to leave."  It broke my heart to watch my son walk away from me -- unsure if I will ever see him again.  I had a feeling that this would not be th elast time I would see Harry, but the father in me felt like it was.  How was I going to keep Lily from going ater him?  I blinked back tears and just stood there.  I felt like I just killed two men that night -- one that I hated with a passion; one that I loved with equal intensity if not more.  My chest was stinging from the curse that Peter had hit me with and I realized that I would need to get it looked at.  I turned after I could no longer see Harry and walked towards my best mates.  I saw Ember and Lily both look at me expectantly, but I searched for Sirius's eyes.  He was the only one I knew who could read past the stoic look that I now had on my face so I could control Lily the best that I could.  I walked up to them.  "Babe... I think you should patch me up," I said, my voice sounding hollow.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:53 pm

Before I answered Sirius, I wrapped him in a hug and gave him a kiss, happy to see that he was doing fine.  I had been so worried... it had not been that long since we just got him back -- I did not want to lose him again.  "Everyone is alright -- George is hurt, but joking with everyone.  As for what's going on with Harry and the kids, I'm not sure... But James is coming back..." I said, watching my brother.  He was extremely hard to read.  His voice told me that there was something wrong, though.  His voice was normally full of life and energy -- no matter what -- but right now it was hollow and quiet.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Jada Monroe Weasley Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:25 pm

I went with Fred when we heard that George needed help.  I knew that this would end horribly if George did nto make it.  it was good to see that he was attempting to joke around and be himself.  I could not help but smile a little with relief despite what was going on around us.  I rubbed Fred's back slightly and gave him a kiss on the cheek to reassure him.  His other half was going to be alright.
Jada Monroe Weasley
Jada Monroe Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:54 am

I looked to my husband as he suggested I bandage him up. I looked on to Harry leaving, not that I didn't want to help James feel better. "Where is he....going.." I asked him quietly. I noticed he made a quick glance to Sirius which was no doubt some sort of signal. " James, where is Harry....." I asked him as I noticed Harry do a final stop and looked back at everyone as he left the hall. " No...." I shook my head ferociously. " He..He can't..we only just ..." I started almost at a frantic hysteria. Sirius looked like he may have a tighter grip on Ember. I started to move my feet towards the door. "No...Harry!" I shouted.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 32 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 19 ... 32  Next