Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We weren't born to follow....come on and get up off your knees...hold on to what you believe-- December 15 1998

+36
Faith Potter
Evan Potter
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Madelyn Black
Lucius Malfoy
Draco Malfoy
Ignatius Harper Black
Blaise Zabini
Charlie Weasley
William J. Lupin
Jada Monroe Weasley
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Fred Weasley
Bill Weasley
Tom Riddle
Fenrir Greyback
Jetty Pettigrew
Alexander McNair
George Weasley
Dean Black
Elena S. T. Black Weasley
Marcus Darwin
Ginny Weasley
Peter Pettigrew
Ember Potter Black
Remus Lupin
Sirius Black
James Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Regulus Black
Aimee Thomas
Bellatrix Black Lestrange
Ron Weasley
Rodolphus Lestrange
Hermione J. G. Weasley
Harry J. Potter
40 posters

Page 11 of 32 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 32  Next

Go down

We weren't born to follow....come on and get up off your knees...hold on to what you believe-- December 15 1998 - Page 11 Empty Re: We weren't born to follow....come on and get up off your knees...hold on to what you believe-- December 15 1998

Post  Tom Riddle Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:51 pm

I loved hearing those words. " Harry Potter Is Dead!" I said happily as I couldn't believe it to be true. " Harry Potter is dead!" I shouted. Pleased to hear the cheers around me. " Get that up..." I motioned towards the half giant. " Pick him up....Let's go..." I said to the group as I led the way to Hogwarts. To prove Harry Potter was really dead. I couldn't stop grinning as I looked over to the giant carrying the lifeless body of Harry Potter. We had gotten to the castle rather quickly as we walked over the bridge. " HARRY POTTER IS DEAD!" I said happily. Letting them know all hope is now gone. I walked to the front of the group as the rebellion against me came forth. My smile grew larger as I saw his family. I felt the need to repeat myself yet again. " Harry Potter IS DEAD!....he is gone, no longer with us." I said as I went on emphasizing how dead he really was.

It gave me pleasure knowing I caused them pain. Hearing the screams that followed. IT made me grin. I haven't smiled this much in a long time. " Now, he is gone...you all have one final chance...join me." I said " Join me and see what it is like to be apart of something wonderful.." I pointed over to Potter. " Or you can join Mr. Potter over there."
Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle

Back to top Go down

We weren't born to follow....come on and get up off your knees...hold on to what you believe-- December 15 1998 - Page 11 Empty Re: We weren't born to follow....come on and get up off your knees...hold on to what you believe-- December 15 1998

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:54 pm

We had heard someone shouting. I felt my heart clench as I heard the phrase I never wanted to hear. Harry Potter is dead... I walked quickly out of the hall, noticing the hoard of death eaters. Among them, was Hagrid holding a lifeless Harry. I ran forward, " No! Harry!!"
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:56 pm

We all rushed outside of the castle and I held onto Lily.  She could not rush to our son's side; Voldemort was never true to hsi word.  I had a feeling that he would strike anyone who rushed towards Harry dead.  "He's okay... he's got a plan," I whispered to her.  He had to be okay.  And if he was not, I would end this myself.  Voldemort would die today... if not by Harry's hand, then by my own avenging my son's death.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:58 pm

Hearing something becoming louder I went with the crowd of people to hear Harry Potter is dead. " No..." I pushed my way to the front just in time for my aunt to send shivers down my spine screaming for my cousin. Who was lifeless in Hagrid's arms. I clutched onto Dean's hand as George was in the hall resting I didn't let him out here no matter how much he protested.

Back to top Go down

Post  Hermione J. G. Weasley Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:01 pm

We walked to the front of the group as Mrs. Potter tried to rush to HArry's lifeless body. Tears clouded my eyes as my grip on Ron's hand was tighter than ever. He needed us to get to Nagini. If it was the last thing I would do. It will happen. I knew Ginny would try to help Harry, hopefully someone near her stopped her.
Hermione J. G. Weasley
Hermione J. G. Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:03 pm

I had pushed my way to the front as I saw Hagrid carrying Harry. " No!!" I screamed making a rush for him. He was lifeless in Hagrid's arms. HAgrid looked as though he felt like he could have saved him. Tears falling down my cheeks I needed to see him.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Weasley Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:04 pm

I kept pace with Ginny when she rushed outside.  I did not want to believe what I had just heard... but then I saw his body.  I grabbed my sister tightly in my arms to prevent her from doing something stupid and reckless to try to get to Harry.  I knew how much she loved him... but she could not go to his aid... he was already gone.
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:06 pm

I held onto my sister's hand and ran my other hand through my hair.  "But..." I said, trailing off.  I was not really sure what I was going to say.  What did I expect?  My cousin was my age... he was going up against the worst Wizard out there.  He should not have been alone... this was not the way it was supposed to end.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Harry J. Potter Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:12 pm

The stone had worked I was being held. Hearing people screaming for me. Tom telling them they were defeated. To lose hope. I don't think so...Not now, not ever. I jumped up and out of Hagrid's hands. Who jumped a foot when I came back to life. I shot a spell at Nagini. As I took off down the courtyard. Knowing full well I would get Tom's attention. Not to mention I just started round two I guess you could say.
Harry J. Potter
Harry J. Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:17 pm

I struggled against my husbands grip around me. I wanted to rip him limb from limb. He did that to my baby. I was going to kill him. I stood astonished that it happened, HArry came back to us and shot at Voldemort and took off drawing his attention off of us. I was almost laughing. Hope remained. I used the opportunity to protect my loved ones as spells came flying at the group of us. " GET BACK!"
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:26 pm

Relief flooded me when I realized that Harry was alive.  I gripped my wand and started to shoot curses at those surrounding us and continuing the fight.  They had to realize that they lost.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Marcus Darwin Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:31 pm

I started towards Black.  She and I had unfinished business... there was much history between the two of us.  I smirked evilly as I started to throw curses at her.  "You still have an air of innocence about you that I just want to tarnish," I said, provoking her to get more and more fiery; just the way I liked it.
Marcus Darwin
Marcus Darwin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:33 pm

I was nearly hit but then I threw up the shield charm just in time.  I had not expected Darwin to immediately come after me.  What he said just sickened me.  "You will never touch me or my daughter again," I said angrily as I shot a curse at him.  I had hatred and revenge fueling me.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Marcus Darwin Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:33 pm

I smirked.  "I wouldn't be too sure about that," I responded, send a few curses in quick succession towards her.  One of them would surely hit its target.
Marcus Darwin
Marcus Darwin

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:36 pm

Relieved when Harry jumped down from Hagrid. I realized this was part two. Spells started being shot everywhere around us. I was across from where my mum was I had lost sight of my dad. He looked like he was busy with a few to my left when I noticed my mum and Darwin. I had made my way over there dodging spells as they were being fired. I ducked and just missed an explosion. I looked up and noticed he shot a lot of spells towards her. I can't lose her. I picked myself up and ran towards my mum as I pushed her out of the way as they hit me, dropping to the ground I screamed in pain.

Last edited by Elena S. T. Black Weasley on Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 32 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 32  Next