Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scared to death -- Winter 2002

+17
Parker Weasley
Quinn Weasley
Percy Weasley
Jacob Weasley
Victoria Weasley
Lily M. Evans Potter
Molly Weasley
Jada Monroe Weasley
Arthur Weasley
Fred Weasley
Elena S. T. Black Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Ron Weasley
Nymphadora Tonks
Bill Weasley
Charlie Weasley
Desdemona Quinn Weasley
21 posters

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Scared to death -- Winter 2002 - Page 9 Empty Re: Scared to death -- Winter 2002

Post  Desdemona Quinn Weasley Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:30 pm

Charlie Weasley wrote:I was glad that Desi had come in to see Quinn, too.  I put my arm around my wife and kissed her forehead.  "It'll be okay," I tried to assure her, but how could I do that?
I held onto Quinn's hand and looked up at Charlie.  "I hope so," I said to him.  I really hoped that my husband was right in this matter.
Desdemona Quinn Weasley
Desdemona Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Scared to death -- Winter 2002 - Page 9 Empty Re: Scared to death -- Winter 2002

Post  Charlie Weasley Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:04 am

I kissed Desi's cheek and looked out to where Bill was speaking with Dora.  It was nice to see everyone else out there speaking quiety with each other.  It was so nice to see the support for us.  What would I do wihtout them?
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:30 pm

I paced in the waiting room with a cup of water in my hand.  I figured I would need to cut back on the tea just a little bit because I had already had a few cups while here.  I looked in at Charlie and Desdemona.  They looked so frightened.  I wish there was something I could do to help them.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:37 am

I left the room after I got Quinn's numbers down and took the papers filled out by the Weasley men. I gave everyone out of the room a nod as I headed to my desk. I ran my fingers through my hair. This was going to be an unbelievable surgery, long and tense. I knew everyone involved in this. I took a moment to fill out the forms that I needed to sign before the procedure went underway.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Weasley Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:53 am

I was so worried about my boys.  I tried to watch what was going on while watching the twins for Bill and Dora as they spoke.  I saw that Seth and Ros were busy coloring and I stood up, looking in at my granddaughter, Desi, and Charlie.  It was close to prep time, I could tell by the way that Lily was behaving.
Molly Weasley
Molly Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Percy Weasley Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:21 am

I went over to Bill since he ended up moving away from Tonks and looking through the window at Quinn who was with her parents.  I knew that Mum and Dad were keeping Ros and Seth occupied while Tonks still had Sidney on her lap.  "You'll be fine," I assured Bill.  Though I was sure that he was more worried about Quinn pulling through than him.
Percy Weasley
Percy Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Weasley Fri May 08, 2015 4:52 am

I looked at Desi and out the door and saw that Mrs. Potter seemed like she was ready to get hte process rolling.  I kissed our baby girl and brought my wife outside the room with me.  "I guess it's time," I said to Mrs. Potter making the statement almost sound like a question.
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Weasley Tue May 19, 2015 12:14 pm

I looked away from the twins and saw that Lily was talking to Charlie.  The time was upon us where we would be wondering how two family members were doing... oh, this was difficult.
Molly Weasley
Molly Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Tue May 19, 2015 10:52 pm

Nodding to him, " We just have to get Mr. Weasley set up and then we'll come for Quinn." I informed him as I took a breath and smiled. " I'll send Kristy to come and get Quinn when it's time." I told Charlie. I felt so bad for this little girl and now Mr. Weasley. I walked by to Bill " If you can follow me we'll get you in a bed."
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Percy Weasley Thu May 21, 2015 5:50 am

I squeezed Bill's shoulder and went over by Penny while he gave Dora a hug and the kids a kiss before walking away with Mrs Potter
Percy Weasley
Percy Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Ron Weasley Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:47 am

I stood up when Mrs. Potter came out and said that it was time.  We all gave Bill quick hugs because we knew that time was kind of sensitive.  Desdemona and Charlie were still in with Quinn until the very last second they could be.  But I was surprised when they did come out to come to Bill and embrace him.  I stepped back to give them room.
Ron Weasley
Ron Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Desdemona Quinn Weasley Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:39 am

I gave Quinn a kiss and whispered, "Mummy loves you very much."  I stood up and went out into the waiting room to thank Bill and to wish him luck.  I gave him a very tight hug.

"You have no idea how much this means," I said to him, kissing my brother-in-law's cheek.
Desdemona Quinn Weasley
Desdemona Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Weasley Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:19 am

I hugged Desi tight.  "I do, though," I said to her.  I let go and gave each of my kids big hugs.  "Daddy will be out here soon," I assured them.  I then went to Dora and gave her a kiss.  "I love you."

I turned to my baby brother.  "Look, we'll get her through this.  Love you, mate," I said to him, clapping him on the shoulder.  That was how me and Charlie were.  I could easily hug the twins or Ron or Percy or, obviously, Ginny, but Charlie and I were the eldest brothers.  We needed to act all tough and strong.  He was my second in command if I was gone.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Weasley Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:57 am

I smiled at Big Bill and nodded.  "Love you," I said to him as I watched him walk away to get prepped to save Quinn.  I could not believe thsi was happening.
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:00 am

"You got this, Big Bill," I said to him, giving him a quick hug as I kenw it was time to get him back there and ready.  I looked at Charlie and put a hand on his shoulder.  "So does Quinn," I added.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next