Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're going to be growing -- Summer 2002

2 posters

Go down

We're going to be growing -- Summer 2002 Empty We're going to be growing -- Summer 2002

Post  Addison Logan Black Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:25 am

It had only been a year since the accident that nearly tore me away from Dean.  I loved him so much.  Our little girl was down for a nap and I found my husband.  He had the night off, which would be good.  "Honey," I said to him sweetly, "we need to talk."  I hoped that he would be as happy about everything as I was.
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

We're going to be growing -- Summer 2002 Empty Re: We're going to be growing -- Summer 2002

Post  Dean Black Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:24 pm

I looked up from the paper at Addison and smiled at her.  Sedona was in bed for the night and we were just winding down for the evening.  "What's up, babe?" I inquired, figuring it was something about our work schedules or something.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

We're going to be growing -- Summer 2002 Empty Re: We're going to be growing -- Summer 2002

Post  Addison Logan Black Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:04 am

I sat down next to Dean and smiled at him.  "i think we're going to need to do some redecorating of one of the spare rooms," I said to him slowly.
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:30 pm

I looked at her questioningly.  She always had brilliant ideas to redo rooms and I figured now she would want a craft room or something.  "How?" I questioned a little warily.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Addison Logan Black Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:06 pm

I knew what had to be on his mind and I just laughed a bit.  "Well, it'll have to be a nursery," I said to him simply.  I thought it would be far more adorable saying it that way rather than just telling him I was pregnant.
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:48 am

I raised my eyebrows at her. "A nursery?  Sedona's too old for a nursery -- aren't we upgrading her bed anyways?  That doesn't mean it's a nursery, Addie," I said to her kindly, wondering if her definition for things were different than what I thought it was.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Addison Logan Black Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:44 pm

I sighed and rolled my eyes.  Of course Dean would not get what I was saying or getting at.  I smiled lovingly at him nonetheless, though, because he was my daft husband.  "Honey, no.  Listen to me.  We are going to be making it into a nursery because we'll be needing the nursery," I said to him gently, hoping that he would actually pay attention to me this time as to what I was saying.
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:03 pm

I was mid-drink and nearly choked.  I coughed and cleared my throat.  "What?" I questioned, smiling at her.  We were trying, yes, but nothing had come of it and with the way things had been, perhaps it was going to be okay.  "You're pregnant?  For real?" I wanted to make sure that was what I was really hearing.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down