Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Curiosity Killed the Cat -- March 1977

+3
Lily M. Evans Potter
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Ember Potter Black
7 posters

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Curiosity Killed the Cat -- March 1977 - Page 4 Empty Re: Curiosity Killed the Cat -- March 1977

Post  Ember Potter Black Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:18 am

"Lily... where are they?" I asked weakly, crying my eyes out. What as taking SIrius and James so long to help me?
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Curiosity Killed the Cat -- March 1977 - Page 4 Empty Re: Curiosity Killed the Cat -- March 1977

Post  James Potter Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:20 am

"Ember!" I yelled, running faster. My lungs were kind of burning; I Hadn't run this fast or far in human form in ages... it was harder than when I was a stag. Remus kept pace with me and I hoped to God that Sirius was there to help her. If something happened to any of them, I'd never forgive myself.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:22 am

I was crying so hard, it was dejavu. I was stuck watching someone who was like family. In this situation again, " They're coming...you know they are." I told her. Trying to go with Lily's idea of talking to her. Tears rolling down my face. The guy held my face and promised he'd do the same to me. I struggled against him all I could it was relentless to try.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:26 am

I heard her scream and her talk " Lily...where are they?" she seemed defeated. No...no..she's not defeated. I urged myself to go faster. I had seen them. They had her skirt pulled down. Oh no they weren't thinking of doing that. To bad I see them. I was teeth baring and running as hard as I could. I was going to kill them. I ran in as hard as I could jumping over Ember as I tackled the guy off of her and jumped into action as I looked around. More of them seemed to show up. Chloe and lily were half naked, and Ember looked broken. They hadn't I stood in front of her growling as more of them seemed to show up as I heard one of them " Holy shit that dog is huge!" Teeth still baring I was not letting them get any closer to her.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:33 am

I couldn't believe what just happened. The dog -- which I had a pretty good idea was Sirius -- stood over me. I moved to at least cover myself slightly by trying to redo my skirt... even though it seems slightly broken. I saw REmus and James show up and James looked kind of scary.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:36 am

The scene horrified me. I've never seen any of the girls look this vulnerable or broken before. I wasn't goin gto have that. I wasn't sure if they saw me yet, the guys holding on to LIly and Chloe. But I knew Ember saw me; she was looking straight at me. I whipped out my wand and flourished it, but before I could say an incantation, I heard a different one cast that chilled me to the bone.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:42 am

I headbutted the guy holding onto me as he let me go. I punched him in the face. Then held onto his head and brought it to meet my knee Then I punched him as hard as I could. Then took off to help Ember. I was not going to have this again. I was almost to her. " Ember." I reached out. Then I heard it. " CRUCIO!" I dropped. I screamed in pain. It was unbearable. I was not reliving this. I was squirming on the ground as I felt myself then get picked up and punched in the face as I dropped back to the ground. Another Cruciatus curse was sent at me. I screamed in pain. I couldn't move then I was picked up. As he flung me into the tree and promised me he'd make me regret doing that. I had blood on my face along with dirt and tears.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:47 am

Way to go Chloe, I saw her escape her captures. As James and I reached them I saw one of the guys point his wand and shout the cruciatus curse at Chloe. She hit the ground and it waas as though it were in slow motion. I heard Ember scream. I saw James freeze... I saw Chloe in pain. It was too much. I could feel it growing inside of me adn there was nothing I could do about it. I fell to my knees, but didnt' make a sound... except a menacing growl. The wolf was awake.

The wolf stood up and howled. It had Remus's feelings fueling it along with its own passion and desires. It ran forward.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:50 am

I heard the growl. Oh no. I'm so sorry...I was crying even more now as now Remus was now the wolf. I shook my head. I shouldn't have screamed. The guy holding me suggested leaving. Little dig he know Remus was running for us. I closed my eyes as Remus was close. I couldn't look. Tear stained and now covered in my own blood and terrified.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:54 am

I whipped around, to see Remus changed. For that split second then turned back and Ember was gone. One of the guys took her. Shit, I looked to Prongs. I leapt to stop Remus from killing him. I know he;d want to but not like this. There was a risk for Chloe as well. I was growling as I was holding him back as much as I could. I was being pushed back but he hadn't gotten from em yet. All of them were gone. I heard them screaming to try to tell us which way they were going. As thankful as I was for them doing that. I needed them to stop. I will follow the scent. I hoped they'd be okay. I barked to Prongs I could not hold him by myself much longer. I knew I was going to be flung backwards.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:00 am

I turned into my stag and fought to help keep Remus from killing everyone. The girls' sceams were more distant and Remus settled down slightly. I had a bad feeling I knew where they were going. I looked at Sirius and made srue that Remus wasn't going anywhere. I knew Moony would find their scent soon enough... but what were we going to do about it? I was at a loss and completely torn.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:09 am

We need to calm him down. I looked up to the sky it was becoming cloudy. THANK GOD! I struggled to hold him back as I felt him calming down some. I kept my stance until I could feel it less.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:10 am

Where were they taking us now? And what the hell happened to Remus? Well, it did make sense... I guess I just didn't think I was right. I was being dragged, my voice hoarse from screaming, so I stopped. I couldn't do it anymore. Unfortunately I lost my skirt while being dragged... but I didnt' look any worse than the other two clothes wise. Finally they stopped dragging us... though I wasn't sure I liked that fact. Where were we? It was a dumpy creepy looking building... The guys were goign to seperate us... I could hear them talking; they weren't very quiet. I couldn't stop shaking... I was scared and it was bloody cold out. A guy -- or two -- grabbed each of us and dragged us away... I tried to say something to Chloe and Lily to try to reassure them... but how could i? I couldn't een reassure myself.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:13 am

I could feel the beast calm inside of me. I made it raise its head and saw that there were clouds... then I felt a light drizzle. Hallelujah. I felt myself change back into me. "The shack," I said. The wolf had at least done one good thing: figure out where they went.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:15 am

I was so glad that it was raining. Remus would be fine... at least for a little while. I turned back into me. "Alright, guys, let's go kick some ass. They are not touching them again," I said, surprised by how evil I sounded.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next