Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just because we're crazy, doesn't mean we're not having fun -- February 1992

4 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Just because we're crazy, doesn't mean we're not having fun -- February 1992 - Page 4 Empty Re: Just because we're crazy, doesn't mean we're not having fun -- February 1992

Post  Penelope Clearwater Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:10 pm

I smirked at the two of them.  "Well, we wanted to see if you wanted to warm up with some hot chocolate," I suggested as we all started to walk towards the castle.  I playfully nudged Desdemona as we fell in line behind the boys.  I pointed out Oliver's nice looking bum and winked.
Penelope Clearwater
Penelope Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Just because we're crazy, doesn't mean we're not having fun -- February 1992 - Page 4 Empty Re: Just because we're crazy, doesn't mean we're not having fun -- February 1992

Post  Oliver Wood Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:19 am

I had smiled politely at Des even though I was not completely familiar with her.  I had seen her around and knew that she was basically a student who bounced from school to school.  I was not sure how well she was educated, but it was obvious she was beautiful and intelligent if she was hanging around with Penny.  I looked back at the two ladies behind us when Penny suggested hot chocolate, catching them doing something and making Des blush.  "Oh, hot chocolate?" I repeated, looking at Perce.  "I'm definitely okay with that, but Perce might want to get to studying."  We had made a deal that if he helped me with practice I would help him with memorizing the work for McGonagall.
Oliver Wood
Oliver Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Desdemona Quinn Weasley Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:57 pm

I rolled my eyes at Penny and caught Oliver looking at us and instantly felt a blush.  Oh, Merlin, he was going to think that I was mental or something.  "We could all help study after the hot chocolate?" I offered, thinking of a compromise in an instant.  Must be why I was in Hufflepuff.
Desdemona Quinn Weasley
Desdemona Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4