Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just because we're crazy, doesn't mean we're not having fun -- February 1992

4 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Just because we're crazy, doesn't mean we're not having fun -- February 1992 - Page 3 Empty Re: Just because we're crazy, doesn't mean we're not having fun -- February 1992

Post  Desdemona Quinn Weasley Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:17 am

I laughed at Penny.  She cracked me up, she really did.  "Hmm... I wonder if he's out and about the castle," I said, raising my eyebrows.  "It's not yet curfew... we should be okay to still wander..."  Now I really wanted to know who Oliver was.
Desdemona Quinn Weasley
Desdemona Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Just because we're crazy, doesn't mean we're not having fun -- February 1992 - Page 3 Empty Re: Just because we're crazy, doesn't mean we're not having fun -- February 1992

Post  Penelope Clearwater Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:01 pm

I grinned at Desi.  "Let's go," I said to her, standing up and pulling her up with me.  "The Quidditch Pitch would be the best place to look, first."  I was so going ot enjoy this.
Penelope Clearwater
Penelope Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Desdemona Quinn Weasley Tue May 05, 2015 6:08 am

I looked at Penny and laughed.  "Alright, let's go find us Oliver Wood, then," I said to her, smirking.
Desdemona Quinn Weasley
Desdemona Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Clearwater Wed May 20, 2015 5:24 am

I stood up and linked arms with Desi as we started to leave the Hufflepuff common room.  "We're going to the Quidditch pitch first," I instructed her.  That was the most likely place to find Oliver Wood.
Penelope Clearwater
Penelope Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Desdemona Quinn Weasley Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:36 am

I laughed as we started out of the basement of Hogwarts and made our way up towards the grounds.  "Do you really think this is a wise idea?" I asked her.  "I mean... I really will be gone at the end of hte year.  They never keep me in teh same school for longer than that -- especially with my brother here,too.  I know my mum is livid about that."
Desdemona Quinn Weasley
Desdemona Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Clearwater Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:09 am

I looked over at Desi and smirked.  "You are allowed to make connections and mates here, Desi" I informed her.  "And why not get a little boy action as well?  Keep everything spiced up and interesting.  Just... you know, don't get too attached?"  I was not sure if that was even possible if you started to fall for someone or not.
Penelope Clearwater
Penelope Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Desdemona Quinn Weasley Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:17 pm

I laughed at Penny as we started to head towards the Quidditch Pitch.  "Okay, well, if I start going after this Oliver... then you have to go through with going after Percy," I said to her, nibbling on some chocolate that I brought with me.
Desdemona Quinn Weasley
Desdemona Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Clearwater Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:57 am

I was not expecting that.  I bit my lip and then grinned.  "You've got yourself a deal.  Actually, I think they're mates," I said, thinking.  "Yeah, they are definitely mates.  I see them around each other all the time.  I doubt Percy would be at the pitch with Oliver, though.  He's not a huge fan of Quidditch -- well, he watches it.  He just doesn't play.  Unless Percy coerced him to help him practice."  That very well could be the case.
Penelope Clearwater
Penelope Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Desdemona Quinn Weasley Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:28 am

We made our way down to the pitch, chatting away with ease.  We saw a couple of people up on brooms and I Looked at Penny.  "You think that's them?" I inquired.
Desdemona Quinn Weasley
Desdemona Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Clearwater Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:58 pm

I laughed when I recognized Percy up on a broomstick -- that hardly ever happened.  "Oh yeah, it is definitely them," I assured Desdemona.  I put my fingers in my mouth and whistled at them, waving at them to let them know we were there.  "I doubt they'll stop practicing yet, though.  Oliver has to get his time in."  I winked at Des as we went into the stands to watch the boys.
Penelope Clearwater
Penelope Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Desdemona Quinn Weasley Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:04 pm

We sat in the stands and I watched the boys flying.  I could not help but chuckle at Percy.  He was not that bad of a flyer, but compared to Oliver he was.  "It is nearly dark... you think that they'll stop soon?" I questioned.  The words barely left my mouth and the boys started to descend to the ground.  

Penny and I quickly made our way over to them as they walked towards the shed where they kept the Quidditch supplies.  I waited until Penny started speaking, though.  I did not know them that well.
Desdemona Quinn Weasley
Desdemona Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Clearwater Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:43 am

We started towards the boys and waved so they saw me.  "Hey guys," I said to them, walking with them and their quick pace.  "You know Des, right?" I said to them easily.  "You looked pretty good up there practicing.  But it's super chilly out..."
Penelope Clearwater
Penelope Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Percy Weasley Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:30 pm

I had been helping Oliver with his flying techniques and I was glad that we were finished; I was practically frozen solid.  I rubbed my hands together when I saw the girls walk up to us.  "Hello," I said to them, glad that my face was already red from the cold so Penelope could not see me blush that she was actually coming out to speak to us -- even though she probably wanted to talk more to Oliver than me.  "Yeah, we've had a couple of lessons with Hufflepuffs and have met her," I answered, giving Desi a polite smile.  I did not know her all that well.
Percy Weasley
Percy Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Desdemona Quinn Weasley Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:16 pm

I smiled at Percy and Oliver.  I nudged Penny slightly when I saw the red on percy's face - probably because of the cold, but one did not know for sure.  "How was the practicing?  I can't believe you two are out in the cold for Quidditch, though."
Desdemona Quinn Weasley
Desdemona Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Percy Weasley Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:25 pm

I looked over at Oliver. "Ah, well, someone thinks that it's necessary to practice every waking moment no matter the conditions," I said, looking back at the girls.  "Why are you two out here anyways?"
Percy Weasley
Percy Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next