Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Getting Scolded -- November 1992

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Getting Scolded -- November 1992 Empty Getting Scolded -- November 1992

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:07 am

My first year at Hogwarts was awesome... but it turned out that not a lot of people --mostly Slytherins -- didn't like my dad.  Oh I was getting sick of that.  And it had shown... too bad I had let out my frustrations in my dad's class.  I walked up to his office -- which I still couldn' believe he had yelled at me in the first place at school -- and knocked.  I was informed that we had to keep it professional looking.  "Can I come in?" I asked.  I refused to call him Professor Lupin.  He was my dad.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Getting Scolded -- November 1992 Empty Re: Getting Scolded -- November 1992

Post  Remus Lupin Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:09 am

"Yes," I said, looking out my window. I turned and smiled at her, even though I was shaking my head. "Lucy... what did I walk in on at the beginning of class?" I asked her, motioning for her to sit down.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:15 am

I shrugged, moving to the chair but not sitting down. "They were talking crap about Boris and stuff... They have no idea how gentle Boris could be. They just think you're like him," I said, meaning Greyback. I mean... ew. How could anyone compare my daddy to a monster?
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:21 am

I sighed and ran my hand through my hair. "Honey... you can't be going off on people, thouhg," I told her. "And they're slightly right; Boris normally isn't genlte, sweetheart. Boris is a monster if I don't drink the potion." It seemed like a long time since I hadn't drank the potion... but I was still haunted by the fact that perhaps Boris would grow immune to it or something and become a wild animal again.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:32 am

I didn't like the fact Daddy said they were kind of right. I rolled my eyes. "But Daddy, you're not him. And neither is Boris. I don't think you give Boris enough credit," I said. If it came down to it, I trusted Daddy and Boris to protect me... even if they didn't have hte potion on their side.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:39 am

I couldn't believe Lucy. She was so gentle and kind that she even gav eBoris the benefit of a doubt. "And I think you give Boris too much credit," I told her gently. I put a hand on her shoulder. "Just try to behave yourself, okay? I don't want to hear about arguments or anything else." It was hard enough keeping track of Elena, Dean, Will, and Harry... now there was Lucy in the mix. I swear these kids were giving me the gray hair, not Boris.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:41 am

I rolled my eyes. "Dad, I always behave. I'm just defending you! Sorry if that goes against rules here at school... but didn't you teach us to stand up for what we believe in? Well, I believe in you, Daddy, and I'm going to stand up for you. End of discussion," I said, crossing my arms and just darin ghim to say anthing else.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:14 pm

I sighed.  She had her mother's spunk... I wasn't sure if she would even listen to me if I said anything else.  End of discussion with the Lupin ladies meant that they turned off all reasoning. "Honey, I'm not sayin gthat you stop standing up for what you believe in," I started, trying to choose my words carefully.  "Just try not to let it escalate."  Maybe that would get her to calm down a little bit... I doubted it, but I had to try.  I was her father and professor here.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:07 am

I rolled my eyes, but uncrossed my arms.  To me, that was showing my dad that he had won.  "It's hard to be the bigger person, Daddy," I said to him.  I hated beign the bigger person.  No one else ever was... so why did it always fall down on me?
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:45 pm

I couldn't help but chuckle a little bit.  "Oh Lucy... if being the good guy was easy, we wouldn't have any bad people in the world," I said, giving her a reassuring smile.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:39 pm

I hated when he went all philosophical like that on me.  "Yeah... well, I don't care," I said simply.  I still did not like the fact that they were talking ill of my dad and Boris.  "Why am I the one getting scolded?  Why can't you yell at the ones making fun of you being what you are?"
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:46 am

She was definitely acting like a child.  "I will handle them the way I see fit, honey," I assured her.  "There's no need to get involved more than you already are."  I gave he ra look so she would understand that we were finished with this.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:01 pm

I looked at Daddy with a slight grin on myf ace.  "Is that what you would've done in school?" I pointed out, knowing full well that him and the other Marauders would have done something and taken matters into their own hands.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:26 pm

I gave her a look, though I knew it was pointless.  She caught me.  "Well, no, but I expect you to be better than me when it comes to things like this," I informed her.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:35 pm

I rolled my eyes.  "Really?  Why is that?  Because I have a bit of mum in me?" I teased, glad that he had at least gotten me to stop being upset about everything.  That was why I lvoed my dad.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next