Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The moment the world blows you backwards and the one you expect to catch you isn't there.

+5
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Dean Black
Elena S. T. Black Weasley
Lucy Lupin Greyback
William J. Lupin
9 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The moment the world blows you backwards and the one you expect to catch you isn't there. - Page 2 Empty Re: The moment the world blows you backwards and the one you expect to catch you isn't there.

Post  William J. Lupin Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:52 am

We had walked down towards the Great Hall, and I saw the flowers and at the front of the hall was the casket. I stopped walking as my breathing became heavier. " I can't move..." I said quietly. I started to hear her in my head as we walked. Tears started coming down, " I don't want to do it.." I let go of their hands and leaned on the wall. Teachers were in the hall already, I looked up to them. " How can I do it?"
William J. Lupin
William J. Lupin

Back to top Go down

The moment the world blows you backwards and the one you expect to catch you isn't there. - Page 2 Empty Re: The moment the world blows you backwards and the one you expect to catch you isn't there.

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:48 pm

I had to blink back tears; Will needed me to be strong for him.  I had never seen my brother look the way he was before... it broke my heart as much as it did that I lost my best friend.  "By just putting one foot in front of the other," I said, trying to remember what Daddy said to us when we had to say goodbye to Grandpa John. I could only imagine how hard it was for Daddy to console us when he was in so much pain.  I bet it was quite similar to this.  "I'll be with you as long as you want someone by your side, Will.  I know it's hard... but you'll regret it forever if you don't say goodbye..."
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  William J. Lupin Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:49 am

" You know Liv would be happy you're here.." I said in my own voice I did not recognize. " I'm glad you're here... " I looked to her, I have to do this she was right. I would regret it so much. Nodding slowly I stood up. " I know you're right..." I said with a small smile. I had to get this day over with then it would make me know that I have done so much.
William J. Lupin
William J. Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:32 am

My brother nearly brought me to tears... I was doing so well at being strong for him without breaking down.  "I would not be anywhere else," I assured him quietly, staying right by his side.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:38 am

I had made sure I would be able to attend Olivia's funeral. I had arrived at Hogwarts and went into my husband's office. " Remus?" I asked as I continued to walk in. I knew he would need help tying a tie. He always got it. I also just felt like I needed to be there for them today.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Addison Logan Black Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:43 am

I told dean that I would meet him in the great hall.  I saw him with the Lupins and his sister.  I walked over and put a hand in his and hardly recognized Will.  I could not believe what had happened... it was horrible.  I knew Lucy was close to Liv as well and i had no idea how she was doing what she was... helping Will through her own time of grief.  This was all too much.  To lose someone our age?  It was just unreal.
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:45 am

I finished putting on my jacket and looked over at chloe.  "Hey, babe," I said, giving her a kiss.  I glanced up at the clock and sighed.  "We better go find the kids... I don't know if either one of them will be able to handle this," I said quietly.  Olivia was Lucy's best friend, Will's almost-fiance.  Never did I think I would see my children in as much pain as I knew I woudl see them in today.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:46 am

I had noticed Addie show up, putting a hand on her shoulder, " Hey." I said quietly. Looking to the Great Hall it was beautiful. Just the way it should be for Olivia. She was just like a flower. I couldn't beleive we were attending a funeral for a girl our age.

Back to top Go down

Post  William J. Lupin Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:51 am

I looked toward the Great Hall and it looked magnificent. Beautiful for Olivia. Just the right amount of colour, " It's beautiful.." I said gesturing towards the hall. Up at the front of the hall I saw her casket again. I took a deep breath, looking to my sister I felt bad bad. Liv was her best friend. I felt like I should give her the out. " Go be with Ayden if you need too. I understand." I told her. I wanted her to feel like she was able to open up and I knew her too well.
William J. Lupin
William J. Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:00 am

I loved how they seemed to fit everything to Liv's personality.  I took a deep breath and shook my head, squeezing his hand.  "I'm not going to be leaving you," I said.  I told I would be with him throughout all of this and I was not going to break that promise.  I knew that Ayden would know when he was needed... I was sure he would find me soon enough.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayden Greyback Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:03 am

I finally saw Lucy and Will walk into the Great Hall.  I made my way over to them and put my hand on Lucy's shoulder.  I stayed a step behind the two of them so when they went to say goodbye at the casket, i could just fall behind so they could be together up there..
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:38 pm

Nodding, " Oh yeah, " I pulled my hair back. I felt so bad for our kids, I couldn't do anything for them but for us to be there is all we can do to let them know we are there. I grabbed his hand and led him ot of the office.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:39 am

My wife and I walked into the hall and I saw that Lucy was right with Will.  I was so glad that they were standing together throughout all of this.  They needed each other more than they may realize.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  William J. Lupin Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:05 pm

I looked around noticing everyone looking somber. I held onto my sister's hand as I walked up to the front to see her. She looked beautiful, the tears came falling down. I placed a hand down on he pedastal before her as I knelt down and wiped my eyes furiously. Standing up, letting out a breath. " I'll be over here.." I told Lucy. " Go see Ayden for a bit.. I'll be okay.."
William J. Lupin
William J. Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:20 pm

I did not want to leave Will alone, but I also knew that if I didn't steal strength from Ayden I was not going to be much help for Will anyways.  I stood there, looking down at my friend who was looking marvelous even in death, and closed my eyes.  I opened them and turned around, spotting Ayden only a few paces from me.  I didn't even realize I had tears streaming down my face until he wiped some away before wrapping me up in his arms.  I was going to miss her so much!  I mean, this was Livvy!  We were supposed to be those old ladies at the nursing home causing all sorts of trouble... and we woudl probably forget each other in our old age and then become friends all over again.  She was supposed ot be my Maid of Honor... we talked about all of that!  She was one  of the ofew people who knew about me and Ayden in our first year of dating.  How was I going to go on without my best friend?
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next