Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't wait for the perfect moment, take the moment and make it perfect -- Winter 1981

+2
Ember Potter Black
Jonathan Lupin
6 posters

Go down

Don't wait for the perfect moment, take the moment and make it perfect -- Winter 1981 Empty Don't wait for the perfect moment, take the moment and make it perfect -- Winter 1981

Post  Jonathan Lupin Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:18 pm

It was the morning of my second wedding day.  I just hoped that my son would be coming in to see me shortly -- he was my best man after all.  I needed him with me on my big day.  It was time to try to start making everything better in the world again.  I knew that Remus and Chloe had suffered great loss in losing James, Lily, and also Sirius who was imprisoned into Azkaban.  It was time to try to start fresh with the sacrifice that Remus's dear friends made for the entire wizarding world.

<< Sorry, Linds... I sent the message before realizing the year.  So no James, Lily, or Sirius... Sad >>
Jonathan Lupin
Jonathan Lupin

Back to top Go down

Don't wait for the perfect moment, take the moment and make it perfect -- Winter 1981 Empty Re: Don't wait for the perfect moment, take the moment and make it perfect -- Winter 1981

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:13 am

( No problem lady! Smile ))

I had woken up in the cottage beside Remus. Just observing his body language. " Remus.....Remus wake up hon. Your dad is going to need you today." I shook him lightly trying to wake him up. " I'm going to see Cathleen and see if she needs anything. " I said stretching slipping out of the bed I went to the bathroom door. " I'm slipping into the shower."
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Don't wait for the perfect moment, take the moment and make it perfect -- Winter 1981 Empty Re: Don't wait for the perfect moment, take the moment and make it perfect -- Winter 1981

Post  Ember Potter Black Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:25 am

I was getting both of my kids around -- which was not the easiest thing to do in the world.  Sirius had recently been taken to Azkaban -- I could not believe that he had gone after Peter.  he had a family to care for!  I looked at the kids and knew that they were the best they were going to get.  I kept them in the playpen with each other, making sure that Dean did not pull at Elena's bows.  I quickly braided my long hair and put on some makeup.  Hopefully I would be able to find something halfway decent to wear.  I loved John like a second father, so I was not going to miss this for the world.  I just had such conflicting feelings about everything... I lost my brother and sister and husband.  And Dumbledore was not letting me care for Harry... my nephew and godson.  But I had to try to keep all of that emotion down so i can help keep this occasion happy for John and Cathie.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:54 am

I heard Chloe's voice and yawned, stretching as I sat up in bed.  I looked over at her as she headed towards the bathroom.  "Was that an invitation?" I asked, smirking as I stood up.  The plan was that I would take Will to be with us guys and she would take Lucy to be with her and Cathie and Penny.  I was so happy that my dad was finally focusing on himself and making a life on his own.  It was kind of painful to think that my dad was making his own life now -- this had to have been the way he felt when I had gotten married to Chloe only a year or so ago.  It had always been him and me against the world for so long... and now we were both going to be married men.  Such an odd concept.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:58 am

Laughing as I walked into the washroom," If it'll get you up, take it how you want to take it." I took off my robes as I turned the water on. I took a quick peek to see if he had gotten up. " I'll just get into the shower now..." I said loudly as if keeping him up to date.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cathleen Clearwater Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:09 am

I awoke with a smile on my face.  Today was my wedding day to John.  I rolled over and saw my daughter who had slept with me in bed.  She had been so excited the previous night that it was the only way I could get her to sleep for today.  After all, she was our flower girl -- she was only four and wanted to toss the flowers rather than walk with her big brother as the maid of honor.  So that honor went to my other daughter, Chloe.  It was much more suited for Chloe anyways.  I shook Penny awake gently.  "Honey, we need to start getting around," I said to her.  Chloe would be meeting us with little Lucy today.  Penny loved playing with her little niece, so I knew the girls would only be allowed to get into their outfits at the last minute.  Lucy being an infant had such a cute little dress, CHloe had shown it to me.  Penny's dress was adorable as well, but I missed having her being a little one.

But I finally got Penny to open her eyes an her grin was larger than mine.  She hopped out of bed and I led her to the kitchen.  "Breakfast and then a bath," I informed her.
Cathleen Clearwater
Cathleen Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Clearwater Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:55 pm

I nodded, so happy for my momma and papa.  "Then the dress?!" I asked excitedly.
Penelope Clearwater
Penelope Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Sun May 10, 2015 1:41 am

I looked down at Dean and Lenni in the playpen.  I would go see if Cathie or Chloe needed any help.  I had to put aside my personal emotions -- which was what I had been doing since everything happened for the sake of dean and elena -- to be happy for Cathie and John... they really deserved to have this be a good occasion.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Mon May 11, 2015 4:48 pm

Chloe Murdock Lupin wrote:Laughing as I walked into the washroom," If it'll get you up, take it  how you want to take it." I took off my robes as I turned the water on. I took a quick peek to see if he had gotten up. " I'll just get into the shower now..." I said loudly as  if keeping him up to date.
I rolled out of bed.  "I'm up, I'm up," I said, chuckling at her, easily following her into the bathroom.  "No need to be so coy," I added, giving my wife a kiss.

<< Okay... just saying... I love the playful Remus and Chloe.  We need more threads like this. >>
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cathleen Clearwater Mon May 18, 2015 12:34 am

I smiled at my daughter.  "Yes, then the dress," I assured her.  I got her set up at the table with some scrambled eggs, toast and her juice.  I went about eating while getting other things around.  We were going to be married by the water on John's property.  It was going to be beautiful.  I would pack Penny's suit as well, knowing that as soon as the ceremony would be finished, playing in the water would be a must for my little girl.
Cathleen Clearwater
Cathleen Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Clearwater Wed May 20, 2015 5:27 am

I was grinning the whooole time I was eating my food - and I ate it fast, too.  I wanted to get into my pretty dress.  "Chloe is bringing baby Lucy?" I asked.  I loved baby Lucy.  Will was fun to play with, though.
Penelope Clearwater
Penelope Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Cathleen Clearwater Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:16 am

I smiled and kissed Penny's head.  "Yes, baby Lucy is coming," I assured her.  "Everyone will be there -- Ember and the babies will be there, too."  I took a sip of tea and wondered if this was the best idea, but things id have to start getting back to normal.
Cathleen Clearwater
Cathleen Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Clearwater Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:14 am

I grinned at Mummy and drank some juice.  "Yay!  I love the babies!" I said to her loudly, turning back to breakfast.
Penelope Clearwater
Penelope Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down