Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOGSMEADE: This Isn't Really That Difficult -- Spring 1997

+2
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Fenrir Greyback
6 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

HOGSMEADE:  This Isn't Really That Difficult -- Spring 1997 - Page 5 Empty Re: HOGSMEADE: This Isn't Really That Difficult -- Spring 1997

Post  Ayden Greyback Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:10 pm

I felt like an outsider. Lucy seemed perfectly content just sitting by her mother holding her hand and having the other on her father's. I looked at Dumbledore and saw his piercing gaze upon me. We walked quietly out of the hospital wing and he asked the whole story since Lucy really couldn't say much. I told him all I knew. And at the end I added, "He was unconscious by teh Shrieking shack last I knew. Sir, we can't let him near them. He can't hurt Professor Lupin and his family again... I don't care what it takes. I understand it's not entirely my decision, but look what he did. He can't come near here again..." I ran my hand through my hair. I had left out the part about my dad wanting to change me. I had just said that he was upset I was dating Lucy in secret. He hated the Lupins so that sounded good. I just wondered what the others would tell him. For some reason I felt like I needed to defend that monster and it sickened me. Was I any better than him anyways? For trying to defend him? To protect him? I avoided Dumbledore's gaze because I was sure he sensed there was more. He seemed to just know those types of things with all the students.
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

HOGSMEADE:  This Isn't Really That Difficult -- Spring 1997 - Page 5 Empty Re: HOGSMEADE: This Isn't Really That Difficult -- Spring 1997

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:13 pm

I was so happy when I saw Mum and Will walk through the door. I hugged them both and stayed with Mum as she went over to dad. I was just so worried! Will didn't look too bad actually. But Pomfrey started fussing over him. I looked back to see if Ayden was with them and I saw that he was walking into teh hall with Dumbledore. I was relieved that they didnt' leave him there... maybe I hadn't given Will enough credit in not telling him about us. I mean, no one really knew. Mum knew I was seeing someone... and I tried to say who it was without actually saying that it was Greyback.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:43 pm

I hugged her and looked to Remus and ran my hands through his hair. " How is he?" I asked Madam Pomfrey. I needed to know. I had to be awake for hwne he woke up.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:54 pm

Madame Pomfrey pursed her lips and shook her head. "He needs to be at St. Mungo's... but he is no condition to be moved. I hate to say this, but I'm not sure if he'll be able to pull through this," she said with a sad sigh. "Your son however, just has superficial wounds, a few broken ribs but will be fine. Your daughter is just stressed and didn't seem hurt except for some minor damage done to her shoulder... I have no idea how she apparated two people being her age." She sighed again and wiped her hands on the towel she had nearby. "What I'm trying to say is, Chloe dear, be grateful the situation isn't worse. You could have more than a husband lying in one of these beds."

When Pomfrey walked away, I just sat there stunned at how brutally honest she was. Wasn't she supposed to be at least a little hopeful about Dad's condition? I had forgotten all about the wound on my shoulder. Had she even treated it? I seemed pretty unscathed compared to Will and Dad. And why? Because I had to fall in love with Ayden... I felt like this was all my fault. I looked at Will and then my mum and said quietly, "I am so sorry... this is all my fault, isn't it? I mean... I just..." I stopped talking since I couldn't form the right words to get across my feelings. Tears filled my eyes again and I tried blinkign them back to no avail.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:00 pm

" He can pull through....I know he can and he will..." I said as I had tears rolling down my face. " He will.." I told our kids. " I can apparate with him....if I get him there...can they work on him there?" I asked her. I was breaking, I needed Remus. He is mine..and I am not going to lose him. I looked to Lucy, " You know it's not your fault sweet heart..." I said through tears. " He will pull through.." I told her. " He would want you to be yourself.." I said as I knew Remus. " Madam Pomfrey... if we get him there it would be best right..."
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:07 pm

I saw a worried look flash across Madam Pomfrey's face. "He would do best there, yes," she said after a little hesitation that I wonder what was all about. "And Chloe... if he came through an attack like this as a mere lad, I want to beliieve that he'll pull through now. He's just lost a lot of blood."

I was scared adn I looked at my mum. "He needs his best fighting chance," I told her, squeezing her hand. If she thought she could get him to St. Mungo's then she better go. Will and I would be right behind her. I needed to find Ayden, too. He never came back after talking with Dumbledore.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:11 pm

It was decided, " I will bring him there and I know you three will be behind me." I told her with the smile I could muster. I took my wand out and levitated everything Remus was attached too. I went outside of the castle gates. I closed my eyes and thought about St. Mungo's and poof. We were there. " HELP!" I shouted loudly.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:15 pm

I could hear voices... I just couldn't open my mouth to tell them that I was right there.  Every breath I took it felt like there was somebody stabbing me.  I wanted to open my eyes, but I didn't have teh strength... I heard Chloe.  I was supposed to have met her... and instead I practically got myself killed.  I just wanted the kids to be okay... that's all that mattered.  I heard them, but it was hard to tell exactly what was going on.  I was in a fog.  

Somethnig changed and I tried to open my eyes. It didnt' work... what was going on? I had to be okay... I couldn't leave Chloe...

The healers saw a bloody man and a frantic woman and came running. "Ma'am, what happened/" they asked as they started to take vitals and check everything the man was hooked up to.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:16 pm

I was frantic. " He got attacked and he was taken to Hogwarts and now I brought him here...PLEASE HELP!" I said collapsing to the ground crying.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  William J. Lupin Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:18 pm

I wrapped my arms around my mum as she cried. I wasn't going anywhere. I knew my mother was a strong woman. She was going to kill Greyback. She knew it and I knew it. I didn't care about my pain. Right now it wasn't important. " PLEASE.." I repeated.
William J. Lupin
William J. Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:20 pm

The healer waved over a few more men and they got Remus up onto a gurney. They started barking orders as to what needed done and where to take him.

I heard all of this and above everything I heard my wife's tears. My senses seemed heightened to her. "Chlo'..." I tried to say, unsure if I actually said it or not. I heard it, but that didn't mean anything. She needed to know that I was fighting for her. I wasn't going to leave her like this.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:22 pm

I had been crying but I heard a faint whisper. " Remus?!" I said loudly so he could hear me. He needed to know I heard. " Remus....we're here.."
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:24 pm

I didn't really care about finding Ayden right then.  I was going to St. Mungo's with my family.  then I would deal with him.  I knew he was okay and that was all that mattered.   I was grateful when the Healers actually started to do something about my dad.  I stood with Will and Mum, a hand on mum's shoulder as Will hugged her.  
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:26 pm

I heard her, but I wasn't sure if I was able to do much more. I didn't try to open my eyes, didnt' try to sit up... I just wanted her to know one thing if this was indeed the last time I would be with her. I was going to fight, obviously. But what if I didn't make it? "Love you..." I said, using what strength I had to get those two little words out. I felt the fog start to take over again.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:28 pm

I heard him say those words, " I love you Remus." I said to him as it killed me. He wanted to make sure he said it. " Tell me again when you wake up..." I said knowing he heard me. He had too of heard.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next