Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOGSMEADE: This Isn't Really That Difficult -- Spring 1997

+2
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Fenrir Greyback
6 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

HOGSMEADE:  This Isn't Really That Difficult -- Spring 1997 Empty HOGSMEADE: This Isn't Really That Difficult -- Spring 1997

Post  Fenrir Greyback Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:04 am

I had finally figured out how to get to Ayden and the girl without dealing with all the bull of the castle.  I knew that I would be allowed in Hogsmeade, but I also knew that people hated me.  Which was fine by me; I didn't care if people liked me.  I needed to almost sneak into Hogsmeade so Ayden didn't know I'd be there.  I had waited until the end of the year to give him false security.  He knew what I wanted... I had to find a way to get him to do something about it.  And what better way than surprise him?  I was sure that him and the Lupin girl wouldn't tell anyone about them hanging out... I had a hard enough tiem finding out about them in the first place.  I waited until they were going to the house in which I knew that Lupin ha dused as a child in school... how sweet.  I wondered why they were going there?  It wasn't haunted to tehm.  But I waited until I saw them.
Fenrir Greyback
Fenrir Greyback

Back to top Go down

HOGSMEADE:  This Isn't Really That Difficult -- Spring 1997 Empty Re: HOGSMEADE: This Isn't Really That Difficult -- Spring 1997

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:15 am

I was arguing with Ayden again. We needed to go to someone about this whole situation. "ayden... you can't go home this summer. This is the last trip before we have to go home. All we have left is a few weeks. We need to make sure you don't go home... you can't. It's not saef," I told him. I understand that it was his father and all... but he needed to think about hsi safety, too.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

HOGSMEADE:  This Isn't Really That Difficult -- Spring 1997 Empty Re: HOGSMEADE: This Isn't Really That Difficult -- Spring 1997

Post  Ayden Greyback Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:24 am

I understood her concern. "Lucy... I'm not worried about me," I told her, only partially telling the truth. I didn't know if I wanted to admit how concerned I was. "I'm worried about you. I'm just glad that you are at least surrounded by your brother and father... they won't let anything happen." I sighed and looked around. I felt like someone was watching us. The hairs on my neck were standing up... something wasn't right.
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:26 am

I rolled my eyes. why were men always so protective? They should let us try to protect them. I just wish that Ayden had somewhere else to go than back home. If he wasn't Greyback's son, he may have been able to stay at our house or something. Obviously, not in my room with me... but I was sure Mum would have talked Dad into letting him stay for a little bit anyways. "Ayden, what's wrong?" I asked, seeing how he seemed a little off.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayden Greyback Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:28 am

Then I saw him -- my father -- coming out of the woods. I pulled Lucy behind me. "Lucy... send for someone..." I muttered quietly, even though I was sure my father would be able to hear it. He heard so much with his senses and stuff. This was not good. At least it wasn't a full moon... doesn't mean that this wasn't going to end well.
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:32 am

Greyback was scarier than I thought. He just had this look... I definitely underestimated him. I wasn't sure if I would be able to send for someone... and who would I send for? It wasn't like it was against any rules for a father to come to Hogsmeade to visit his son. Granted... we were scared for our lives or at least the lives as we know them, but still. Who would believe us? I heard Fenrir was a smooth talker.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenrir Greyback Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:37 am

I held up my hands to show that I was harmless. "Now, children, I'm only here to talk," I said quietly. "No need to go sending for anyone... This was the only way that I could talk to you, Ayden. It'snot my fault you snuck up here away from everyone else so you could be with the Lupin girl. That was your own stupidity, not mine," I told my son. Though it would be fun if she sent for her father... I hadn't seen him since the hospital this up close and personal. I've only seen him from a distance... and it didn't seem like he had suffered that much except at first. Perhaps I would keep my vengeance pledge and do something to his daughter here... how interesting.
Fenrir Greyback
Fenrir Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:41 am

I did not like the look he was giving me. I didn't want to give him the satisfaction that he was making my skin crawl. I didn't want to send for someone now. This was all just a game to Fenrir... and I wasn't going to let him play me.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayden Greyback Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:44 am

"Then talk," I said, keeping myself between him and Lucy. There was no way he was going to catch me off guard and try to hurt her. I would die than let that happen. We only became official at the beginning of the school year... but there was something there that made it seem so much more than what it may ever be. I loved this girl and I wasn't going to let my father do anything to hurt her.
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenrir Greyback Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:46 am

I walked a little closer, just to gage their reactions. I almost laughed out loud. "Ayden, you shouldn't fear your father," I told him quietly. "That will just make things so much worse for you later..."
Fenrir Greyback
Fenrir Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayden Greyback Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:52 am

I didn't say a word to that remark. I knew what he wanted. He wasnt' going to get it. I would not become a wolf and I wasn't going to let him do anything to Lucy. "Why are you here? To do the deed?" I questioned.
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenrir Greyback Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:57 am

I laughed a little at that. "Do the deed? And what exactly do you think I want, Ayden? I just want to visit with my boy," I questioned. It was just entertaining to see them squirm. I really wasn't going to do anything... at least not today. But we would see how it would go. If they provoked me, then what was I to do?
Fenrir Greyback
Fenrir Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:12 am

I had been keepign an eye out for Lucy. I wasn't one hundred percent for sure what she was doing with Greyback, but so far it hasn't been anything bad. Nothing that I could parent against or go all teacher on her. Naturally, Chloe knew what was driving me nuts. I was probably driving her insane. I did feel bad.... but this was Fenrir Greyback's son. But perhaps I should give him a chance like everyone gave Sirius a chance since things because he was differetn than his family. so I prayed that Ayden was too.

I had seen Lucy go up the hill and I knew she was probably going to meet up with the boy. For some reason the hairs on my neck were standin gup. Something wasn't right. I figured I would make my way casually towards where I saw her go. To that little mansion that it made me laugh still that everyoen thought it was still haunted -- though it never was.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayden Greyback Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:18 am

"Just leave," I said, looking at my father. "We can always talk when I get home for the summer." I feared that was the only way that he would leave and not do anything to Lucy. I did not want anything to go down here because I knew that Lucy hadn't tried to call for any type of help... and I wasnt' about to let anything happen to her.
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:30 am

I felt like that was so transparent. I grabbed Ayden's hand. "Let's just go," I said, starting to back away and pulling Ayden with me. I just wanted to get away from that man... I understood why my father hated him so.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next