Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOGSMEADE: This Isn't Really That Difficult -- Spring 1997

+2
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Fenrir Greyback
6 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

HOGSMEADE:  This Isn't Really That Difficult -- Spring 1997 - Page 3 Empty Re: HOGSMEADE: This Isn't Really That Difficult -- Spring 1997

Post  Ayden Greyback Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:59 am

What? He thought he could handle my father on his own? Or perhaps he already knew he would not win. My father was an animal and that was one thing I could proudly say that Professor Lupin was not. My father didnt' change him in that manner of speaking. "but Professor! I can't --"
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

HOGSMEADE:  This Isn't Really That Difficult -- Spring 1997 - Page 3 Empty Re: HOGSMEADE: This Isn't Really That Difficult -- Spring 1997

Post  Remus Lupin Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:04 am

I looked back towards Fenrir and saw him stirring. I looked at Aden and said, "Go. Now." I was grateful when the boy listened to me. He ran off and I turned in time to see Fenrir start running towards me. I braced myself and we fought. I knew I was no match for the animal within Fenrir... and my humanity stopped me from stooping to that level even with the wolf's help running through my blood. But it was obvious that I was getting in some good hits. I just wasn't suer if I could really hold him off. There was no way he was going to run into the village from the Shrieking Shack to go after my baby girl and then after who knows what student besides Ayden. Fenrir was an animal. I would die protecting those kids before letting him get past me. And as we fought, I realized that may just happen.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenrir Greyback Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:07 am

He was a much better fighter than I thought, but I still had one up on him. I lunged for him again, both of us falling to the ground. I teared at his chest just like I did when he was five... oh the happy memory of my first attack. I tore his flesh like I did before and he didn't cry out like he did years ago. I knew that I had defeated him, but I wanted to make sure that he would never be able to hinder me again. I spit out the flesh and went after him again, this time he had gone limp beneath me. A pool of his blood started to form around his helpless body. I got up off of him and roared into the air like the madman I was. This was a hunt for blood now.
Fenrir Greyback
Fenrir Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:11 am

I sprinted to the village and searched for the one person I knew could help dad. Then finally, I saw him. He was standing there talking with Olivia. "Will!" I shouted, running up to him. I grabbed him and turned him away from Olivia, not caring if I was beign rude or not. "Will! Fenrir... Dad... Shrieking Shack. Please, we need to help him!" I said, taking Will's hand and pulling him in the right direction knowing that he would soon sprint ahead of me. I heard the roar echoing through the air and knew what that meant. "No..." I wasn't sure if that meant that he killed Dad, but it meant that he was going to be coming.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayden Greyback Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:15 am

I caught up to Lucy when she was grabbing Will. I stopped and my blood ran cold when I heard the sound; I knew what had happened. I looked around and saw that only a few people were staring at us with curious expressions... but everyone else must have thought it was just the stories of the shack up there. Which meant they all paused a moment and then went on with their lives not knowing that a life may have just been lost. I wished at that moment that I was like them -- so I could actually fight my father. I grabbed Lucy and pulled her back as she started to follow Will. "You're staying with me," I said. I would make sure that I would follow Professor Lupin's instructions to keep Lucy safe. I was not going to let my father take her away from me.
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  William J. Lupin Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:48 am

I nodded to my sister and took off as fast as I could hearing the echoed noise. He will pay. " Hang on dad.." I muttered as I ran as fast as I could. I was urging myself to go faster and got whatever I could to take down the son of a bitch attacking my father. I saw it. He was a bloody mess. "NO!" I yelled. Running full speed at the monster before me. He was going to pay. The wolf inside me growled with anger. I had it's help, this was the time I was going to use it. I ran full speed into fenrir's back, " You'll pay for that son of a bitch!" I shouted as I took him to the ground. He was an animal, but I had to use what I could. I was younger and faster. I stood up in front of my father who no doubt wanted me to go. I was not going to do that at all. I glared at the man, stood in between him and my dad. " You will not touch him again." I said viciously.
William J. Lupin
William J. Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenrir Greyback Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:51 am

I cackled and replied, "You're father is as good as dead now. And who thought I'd have the pleasure of ripping apart both of his children today?" I bared my teeth, knowing full well they were covered in his father's blood. "I'll give you the same chance I gave your stupid ol' man. All I really want is my son... are you willing to die for him?" I asked.
Fenrir Greyback
Fenrir Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:54 am

I looked at Ayden.  "I will not just stay here.  We need to help them," I said, refusing to think that Will was fighting Fenrir by himself now.  I couldn't just leave my family out there to die. That was not going to happen. "Ayden, please... I need to go..." I started to turn to go in that direction when he caught my arm.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  William J. Lupin Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:04 am

I growled bracing for fenrir's attack. The wolf was definitely coming out, I was going to pull everything I can to make sure I defend my dad just like he would defend me. " Everyone has a choice Fenrir..." I spat to him. " You've got another thing coming if you think you're getting anywhere near us." I said The wolf was just purring with excitement of the fight to come.
William J. Lupin
William J. Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayden Greyback Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:06 am

I grabbed Lucy's arm. "Lucy... I promised your dad that I would protect you if my dad came after you. And by God, I will fight to the death to do so. But I will not let you just run into danger like that. I can go help Will, but I need to make sure you're perfectly safe and out of harms way first. I owe it to your dad to do at least that," I told her, surprised that some tears came to my eyes thinking that Lupin was gone. Because of my father... I almost wanted him to bite me just so I could kill him for doing this to Lucy's family. Maybe I could stop everything if I went and let him do what he wanted to to me... he just wouldn't know what would come next.
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:11 am

I had wrote Remus and I decided I was going to meet him in Hogsmeade for a little date. I had gotten dolled up and was going to meet him at Three broomsticks. I had gotten there and I heard rumours going around saying there was some excitement going on near the Shrieking Shack. Naturally figuring Remus is a teacher. I would go there to see, walking up the hill and I saw Fenrir Greyback with blood all over him. To the left behind ...MY SON WAS MY HUSBAND IN A POOL OF BLOOD. I took off in that direction. " REMUS!" I screamed. Oh he was going to get it. My kids were there, and so was my husband. If he thinks. I was way over boiling point.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenrir Greyback Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:57 am

So they would die for my son? How interesting. I growled and lunged at the boy. I ignored lupins wife...let her mourn her husband. I wanted blood... preferrably my sons but I would gladly play.
Fenrir Greyback
Fenrir Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  William J. Lupin Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:14 am

I felt the same feeling as if it was a full moon, the wolf purred with excitement at the chance to rip apart Greyback. I lunged at him, growling as the wolf was taking over as it cracked a few of my ribs. I yelled in pain, as I was punching and clawing at Greyback. I felt him rip into my skin as I flipped him over and took a swipe at him my hands felt his blood. The wolf had my feelings to fuel it. I let it loose on Fenrir.
William J. Lupin
William J. Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayden Greyback Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:47 am

I let Lucy talk me into letting her go back with me, especially when she heard her mum. By the time we got back Remus was in a pool of blood and will was going at it with dad. This needed to stop. I didn't know what I was going to do... I looked at Lucy. "I love you," I said to her for the first time before going into the fray. "Dad, stop... I'm coming with you." I hoped that would at least get his attention and give the lupins a fighting chance.
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenrir Greyback Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:20 pm

The boy had more fight in him than I thought. He got my face pretty well, I could feel blood dripping from my cheek. He almost had more animalistic features to him than his ol' man. But that makes sense... he probably embraced the wolf whereas Remus was always too afraid to. I grinned when I heard my son. "I'll be with you in a moment," I said, panting slightly as I lunged at the boy again. I wanted to have my fun first.
Fenrir Greyback
Fenrir Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next