Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOGSMEADE: Pieces coming together -- November 1997 (DONE)

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

HOGSMEADE:  Pieces coming together -- November 1997 (DONE) Empty HOGSMEADE: Pieces coming together -- November 1997 (DONE)

Post  Jetty Pettigrew Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:39 am

There was still no word that Sirius had changed.  I tried to be there for Dean, but he said he didn't need it.  He did, however, ask me to be in his wedding.  At least he kept his life moving forward instead of waiting around for something that -- unfortunately -- may never happen.  It was mid-November and I was at Hogsmeade.  I just got finished in the suit shop there with Dena and Harry.   Harry had to meet up with Ron and Hermione and Dean apologetically said he had to meet up ith Addison to confirm we got the suits.  I didn't necessarily mind.  I went into The Three Broomsticks to get warmedup before walking back to the castle.

Last edited by Jetty Pettigrew on Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jetty Pettigrew
Jetty Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

HOGSMEADE:  Pieces coming together -- November 1997 (DONE) Empty Re: HOGSMEADE: Pieces coming together -- November 1997 (DONE)

Post  Stephanie Moon Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:29 am

Why did it have to be so cold out?  It was only November!  I walked into The Three Broomsticks and sw how crowded it was.  Of course... it only felt like it was 10 degrees outside.  I sighed and soon started taking off my hat, gloves, and scarf due to how warm it was getting.  I got a little irritated when people started to jostle me around.  I slammed into the student in front of me.  "Oh, I am so sorry," I said quickly.  How embarrassing...
Stephanie Moon
Stephanie Moon

Back to top Go down

HOGSMEADE:  Pieces coming together -- November 1997 (DONE) Empty Re: HOGSMEADE: Pieces coming together -- November 1997 (DONE)

Post  Jetty Pettigrew Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:30 am

I felt poeple jostling and turned when I heard the girl behind me apologize.  "Oh don't worry about it," I told her.  It wasn't her fault everyone was being extremely rude and bumping into everyone and stuff.  "At least you didn't already have your beverage," I added, seeing the brighter side of things.
Jetty Pettigrew
Jetty Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie Moon Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:31 am

At least he was nice about it.  I laughed a little bit.  "Well, yeah, that is a good thing," I agreed.  I would have felt so much worse.  WE moved in line and we both ended up getting our drinks.  I finally placed hwo he was -- Jetty Pettigrew.  We really didn't talk anymore until someone else bumped into me and I dropped my butterbeer.  At least it was just on the ground and not on someone.  "Great," I muttered, rolling my eyes.
Stephanie Moon
Stephanie Moon

Back to top Go down

Post  Jetty Pettigrew Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:34 am

I had gotten my drink in a to-go cup and turned in time to see Stephanie drop hers on the ground.  I shook my head and was thinking that she was not having a good day.  As she cleaned up her mess the best she could, I had gotten a butterbeer to-go for her.  When she turned from the trash I made sure I was enough away from her that neither one of us wore our drinks.  "Here," I said, handing her a cup.  "I heard what you had ordered... and saw that you had a mishap with your first cup."  I smiled as she seemed slightly... I couldn't really describe it.
Jetty Pettigrew
Jetty Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie Moon Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:35 am

I just stared at him.  He was in Slytherin... but he was being nice.  I couldn't believe it.  "Oh, thanks!  Here... let me pay you back," I said, reaching for my purse instead of the cup.
Stephanie Moon
Stephanie Moon

Back to top Go down

Post  Jetty Pettigrew Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:36 am

I rolled my eyes when she turned away slightly.  "Stephanie, just take the cup," I said, smiling.  "It's supposed to be a nice gesture."  Gee... didn't women appreciate sweet gestures anymore?
Jetty Pettigrew
Jetty Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie Moon Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:38 am

I stopped digging in my purse and looked at Jetty, smiling.  "Well, thank you," I said, taking the cup and holding it with both hands.  I did not want to drop it this time.  How sweet of him to buy me a new drink.  I wasn't sure if many boys would do that anymore... they didn't seem to care about being nice to someone without getting soemthing in return.  "I was just headed back to the castle... if that's where you were headed, we can walk back together," I suggested.
Stephanie Moon
Stephanie Moon

Back to top Go down

Post  Jetty Pettigrew Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:39 am

I nodded.  "I was headed back, too," I told her.  "I don't think I could stand walking to anywhere else in this weather... I really hadn't wanted to come to Hogsmeade in the first place."  But I did it because we needed to get tuxes around for the wedding party.  There was no way I was going to complain about the weather to Dean.  He had enough to stess about.
Jetty Pettigrew
Jetty Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie Moon Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:41 am

When he opened the door for me, I smiled and thanked him.  We walked up the road and back towards the way to Hogwarts.  "What brought you out of hte castle then?" I asked him, letting the butterbeer warm me from the inside out.  It tasted so good right now.  There wasn't much snowfall, but the air was very crisp and extremely cold.
Stephanie Moon
Stephanie Moon

Back to top Go down

Post  Jetty Pettigrew Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:43 am

"Getting a tux for a wedding," I explained, taking a sip.  "One of my friends is getting married and we figured we'd at least get sized and order them now since we know everything for them already."  Well, for the most part anyways.  Dean wasn't privvy to all the details that Addison was deciding.  Just hte ones that affected him.  And I couldn't help but laugh when Dean would say he liked it that way.
Jetty Pettigrew
Jetty Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie Moon Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:44 am

I nodded, understanding completely.  "Does it happen to be Dean and Addison?" I asked, having talked with Lucy about how she was in the wedding party and stuff.  Lucy hadn't gone into allt he details, but just the fact that they were going to be going dress shopping soon.  Most likely during Christmas break.
Stephanie Moon
Stephanie Moon

Back to top Go down

Post  Jetty Pettigrew Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:46 am

I glanced over at her.  "How'd you know?" I questioned.  I suppose word would travel quickly through school... but I thought that Dean and Addie had it more on the down-low than most people would think.  They wanted a small ceremony, nothing huge.  So we all agreed to keep it quiet for them as much as we could anyways.
Jetty Pettigrew
Jetty Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie Moon Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:47 am

I grinned, seeing his face.  "Best friend of Lucy's boyfriend," I replied.  "Lucy and I talk... she was so excited that she was asked to be a bridesmaid.  Don't worry... I haven't told anyone.  Lucy sworn me to secrecy," I added.
Stephanie Moon
Stephanie Moon

Back to top Go down

Post  Jetty Pettigrew Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:48 am

I chuckled and shrugged.  "I don't really care... but I'm sure the bride and groom would be appreciative," I said.  I really didn't feel like talking about Dean and Addison the whole way back, but I thought it might be odd to suddenly switch the subject.  I mean... I wasn't a natural when it came to talkign with the ladies.  Dean always teased me about it.
Jetty Pettigrew
Jetty Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next