Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOGSMEADE: This Isn't Really That Difficult -- Spring 1997

+2
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Fenrir Greyback
6 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

HOGSMEADE:  This Isn't Really That Difficult -- Spring 1997 - Page 4 Empty Re: HOGSMEADE: This Isn't Really That Difficult -- Spring 1997

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:29 pm

I didn't know what to do. My boyfriend was likely getting himself hurt if not killed. My father was laying on the ground, bleeding to death if he wasn't already gone. My brother was fighting my boyfriend's dad... possibly to his death. And then there was me and my mum unable to do anything. I had refused to say I love you back to Ayden. I would tell him when he returned to me. I went over to my mum and knelt down. "Mum... we need to do something... take dad to the castle to Madame Pomfrey if not St. Mungo's... it's his only chance," I said, the tears in my eyes making my voice waiver. I looked at the guys. "I'll try to stop this... if not, send for Dumbledore for me..." I had to make a plan. This was going to do nothing.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

HOGSMEADE:  This Isn't Really That Difficult -- Spring 1997 - Page 4 Empty Re: HOGSMEADE: This Isn't Really That Difficult -- Spring 1997

Post  William J. Lupin Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:01 pm

I yelled as Fenrir got my back. " You'll pay for that.." I snarled as I pulled him off and flung him off of me. I had hoped with everything in me my dad was still here. It was my feelings that were fueling the wolf. I was going to use it to it's full advantage. The wolf cracked more of my ribs to which I yelled and cringed. Grabbing onto the back of Greyback's head and slammed it into the ground.
William J. Lupin
William J. Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:03 pm

I ran my hand on Remus' cheek, " sweet heart..." I said quietly. I wanted him to be okay. We were not losing him. I shook my head at my daughter. " You and Ayden are going with your father." I told her whipping out my wand. Looking at her protest, I sighed. " I need you to be with him.." I said, there was no way I was leaving here without making Greyback pay and to get him the hell away from my son. Looking at them, " NOW..." I said looking to them. I was in no mood. I was overly upset, and in need to protect my family.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenrir Greyback Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:08 pm

I tasted blood in my mouth and just laughed. I was glad I was turning this boy into the animal he was. I reared back and flung him off of me and slashed at his chest. I would give him an identical wound to his father's.
Fenrir Greyback
Fenrir Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayden Greyback Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:13 pm

I had had about enough. That was my father and my girlfriend's family! As much as I wanted to kill my father myself and I understood why LUpin was doing it, he was still my father. I pointed my wand at both of them and yelled, "That's enough!" I produced a force field between them that sent them both flying backwards about three or four feet. I couldn't stand ot see what my father was doing to Will. They weren't like him... and yet, Will was getting pretty damn close. I needed to save them somehow... and if the only way was to go with my father when everything in me screamed and protested against it, that's what I would do. Because saving the girl I loved and her family meant more to me than saving myself.

I positioned myself between my father and Will, but had my back towards Will. So that way it didn't look like I was protecting my father -- I mean I was... but not entirely. More like I wanted to protect him long enough so that I could deal with him later. I kept the field up and walked towards my father. "Get up adn leave. You can have me -- not them," I said quietly but strongly.
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:19 pm

"Will!" I called out when I saw him fly back. With the way he was I wasn't sure if that even phased him. I knelt by my father and had no idea how I was going to get him even up to the castle. I was only a fifth-year and had no idea how to apparate even to just outside the gates since I couldn't get into the grounds anyways. His breathing was shallow -- which meant he was still alive... but for how long? I hugged my father and I was sure as hell gonna try to get him somewhere. I had heard others saying what they needed to have in mind to be able to Apparate. So I concentrated like I've never done before. This was a matter of life or death. I wasn't stupid enough to try to get to St. Mungo's... I just pictured the gates of Hogwarts -- the closest I could try to Apparate to.

I don't know how I did it, but Dad and I were outside the gates. I waved my wand and sent word up to teh castle liek I've seen my parents do before to get Dumbledore out here to help me with my father. I had no idea what was going on in Hogsmeade... but I had to listen to mum... tears were rolling down my cheeks and I tried to put pressure on my dad's wounds. I took off my robes so I was just in my tank top and skirt from school to try to stop the bleeding. "C'mon, Daddy... please... I am so sorry," I sobbed. How long would it take before someone would help us?
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:23 pm

I had tears rolling down my cheeks as I knew where I would be heading when this was dealt with. His son was more of an adult than he was. I kept my wand at the ready as I saw my son fly backwards but get back up. He was covered in his and Greyback's blood. Remus was all right he had to be. I have faith in our little girl. She would get him help. " I agree.." I said to Ayden.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenrir Greyback Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:28 pm

I was panting, staring at my son. He stood between me and the Lupins. What was he doing? He was protecting them? Oh, he will pay for that. I walked up to my son and grabbed his shoulder. "Fine... you'll be coming with me, then," I said, trying to drag him with me.
Fenrir Greyback
Fenrir Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:32 pm

I pointed my wand at Greyback, knowing my daughter would want me to try right now. I am not sure how long I could do this. I was almost hysterical. " STUPEFY!" I said loudly. Ready to apparate outside of Hogwarts with Ayden and William. I have to get him looked at and Ayden looked at.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayden Greyback Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:37 pm

I ha dset my jaw, ready to go with my father. I knew what would become of me if I did, but I needed the Lupins to be okay. It was all my fault. I had taken just one step when my father hit the ground and Mrs. Lupin shouted the spell. I turned around and stared at her. I didn't deserve her to try to protect me. My family did this to hers. "Mrs. Lupin... go. Take Will and go... I don't want any of you more hurt by this," I said, pleading wtih her to go. All she was going to do was make Dad attack again... and I didn't want that. I backed up enough to keep a leg touching him so I knew if he woke up.
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  William J. Lupin Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:39 pm

I sighed, knowing what would come of him. " Ayden are you sure?" I asked him knowing what may and most likely happen to him. I held myself up as I felt my blood streaming down.
William J. Lupin
William J. Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:40 pm

I made this quick, " So, come with us.." I said quickly gathering things up. " Come with us and I promise you I will do what I can. I know she needs you.." I said knowing he would understand. " Please.." I said holding my hand out to him I pulled my wand to show him what I wanted to do.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:45 pm

Finally a few other teachers -- Hagrid, McGonagall, and Dumbledore -- had come down to help me. Hagrid took my father and sprinted up towards the castle. I could barely move. I was so scared and numb. McGonagall put her arm around me as we walked, while I tried to tell Dumbledore everything that I could manage to get out clearly. The tears were running down my face. I had no idea what was going on down at the Shrieking Shack and I had no idea what was going on here, either. Would I have any family left by the time all was said and done?
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayden Greyback Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:49 pm

I didn't even look back at the monster who was my father. He deserved what he got, but I knew that I would make sure he didn't come after them again one way or another. But Mrs. Lupin got to me... she said Lucy needed me. I loved her. I wasn't used to people being this kind to me -- even Will was being nice, and I was not expecting that. I decided I would go with them. No reason not to... we would be safe at least while we were at Hogwarts.
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:04 pm

I apparated with the boys to the castle gate and ran inside the grounds. " Boys...get in the castle now!" I said to them. As we took off towards the castle. We ran inside and I knew to head to the hospital Wing, I am coming Remus. The three of us, ran up to the hospital wing where I saw Hagrid, McGonagall and Dumbledore, then my husband. I rushed over and hugged my baby girl. " I'm here.." I said pulling her in a hug as we started talking about what happened. " I saw the situation in mid happening.." I explained. I walked over to the side of Remus' bed. This is where I am going to stay until he wakes up.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next