Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sibling Comforts -- Winter 1996

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Sibling Comforts -- Winter 1996 - Page 2 Empty Re: Sibling Comforts -- Winter 1996

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:21 pm

I have wanted to tell him, I was just scared. " Uh.....erm....." I said as I wanted to badly. I didn't know how to say it other than say it to him. " I'll be doing that the next time I speak with him..." I said as I was determined to do something I normally always did it. " I just never really know how.." I said, to be honest I was afraid too. I mean, I hope he feels the same way. " I will..next time I see him.." I said with a nod. It just seemed difficult...to randomly spout it to him. Although, I think he knows..I stared off into space a moment. " I need to tell him.." I said as I looked to Dean as he gave me a yeah you do look. " Okay...I will. "
Elena S. T. Black Weasley

Back to top Go down

Sibling Comforts -- Winter 1996 - Page 2 Empty Re: Sibling Comforts -- Winter 1996

Post  Dean Black Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:54 pm

I sat there with a bemused smile on my face while she practically argued with herself. "You do need to tell him... and I wouldn't be worried about his reaction," I told her, knowing how I felt when I was going to tell Addie that I loved her. "More than likely he feels teh same way. And, more than that, he'll know how lucky he is to have you. You probably mean the world to him already and he just doesn't know how to tell you that. It sounds like you're a little scared to tell him adn stuff," I continued, "so just imagine him feeling the same exact way. I'm guessing that the fact that he loves you -- and probably how much he loves you -- scares him. Because, Lenni, any guy is beyond lucky to be able to hold you and to love you."
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:08 pm

I smiled, " Thanks Dean....I know I need to tell him...I hope he feels the same way though." I said with the smile that hasn't left my face since we started talking about him. Biting my lip, " You think so?" I asked him. " I hope he knows how lucky we are.." I said with a short laugh.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:18 pm

I nodded. "I'm sure he does," I said to her. "Guys are just a little slow on the intake of all the feelings things. Exhibit A -- right here," I added, pointing to myself
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:46 am

I laughed, " I guess you're right....can we not compare you and George please.." I teased adding a quick shudder.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:46 am

I eyed her. "Hey now... I'm not that bad," I said, feigning insult. For the most part. I mean, I suppose I wouldn't want Addison compared to ELena either -- not that Elena was bad... but just for the fact that it would be kind of awkward adn a little gross.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:01 am

I laughed, " I'm just kidding." I said with a light punch to his arm. God, My brother was a wall, " Merlin hitting you used to not hurt me.." I said realizing my brother kept up his muscles probably for his sake I guess. I grinned, " So, that's why all the girls want you....ew..."

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:13 pm

"I gotta keep some muscles because you never know who I have to beat up for my sister's sake," I said, giving her a look. there had been enough times I had protected her without her knowing. I was more aware than what people thought about what was going on with her. "I'm really glad that I can share that with George now... I was getting tired."
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:25 pm

" Ha...Ha....Ha..." I smiled, " Good to know you're getting old.." I said with a laugh. " Iam glad though I mean you can't be everywhere at once. "

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:31 pm

"I was getting pretty good at doing that though... being everywhere," I said jokingly. "But I needed a life outside of protecting you from fights..."
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:35 pm

" I noticed...that's how I knew you spoke with Seamus.." I said with a smirk, wondering if my brother knew I did. That he was the one who told Seamus to leave me alone.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:56 pm

I saw where this was possibly going. "Well, aren't you glad now that I did that? If you were with Finnigan, you wouldn't be with George," I said matter-of-factly. As if that just finished that whole conversation before it started.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:10 am

I raised my eyebrows crossing my arms slowly. " I see where that was going.." I said, knowing my brother just didn't at the time want me dating. Which was funny, that he believes he can decide who I see he has another thing coming. " I love you for it I do. But, if you try it with George....I will not be held for my actions to follow.." I said as I looked over to him. Knowing he means a lot to me. Dean wouldn't do that.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:47 am

I laughed. "You can calm down, Lenni... I will just do my duty as an older brother, nothing more, nothing less. I can't act like I like him dating you so quickly... he deserves to feel a little heat," I informed her. It was my job as her brother.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:56 am

Rolling my eyes at his retort. " Oh of course...I mean, between you and dad I am surprised any boys actually got to come near me..." I said as I shrugged giving him a look. " I mean when I was with Seamus and brought him over to the house you and dad both had a fit."

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next