Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Losing a parent leaves a hole in a person's heart -- Winter 1996 (DONE)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Losing a parent leaves a hole in a person's heart -- Winter 1996 (DONE) Empty Losing a parent leaves a hole in a person's heart -- Winter 1996 (DONE)

Post  Nolan Greyback Thu May 08, 2014 6:08 am

I was waiting for Dad to pick me up from the station where I always came in at when I came hoe from Alma Aleron.  I normally did not come home for Christmas holiday, but with having lost mum, I thought it best to check on Ayden.  He normally stayed at school too, but I convinced him to come home so we could talk.  I was not sure if he was okay with that, but he agreed.  I saw my dad come foward towards me and I grinned.  I gave him a hug and carried my trunk towards where we would catch the KNight Bus to get home.  I knew that Dad hated ocming out during the daylight hours, but he loved seeing me.  I looked around and saw that ayden had ot come wiht him.  "Where's Ayden?" I inquired.  He normally came with Dad.  But then again, with Mum gone now...

Last edited by Nolan Greyback on Thu May 08, 2014 6:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Nolan Greyback
Nolan Greyback

Back to top Go down

Losing a parent leaves a hole in a person's heart -- Winter 1996 (DONE) Empty Re: Losing a parent leaves a hole in a person's heart -- Winter 1996 (DONE)

Post  Fenrir Greyback Thu May 08, 2014 6:13 am

Of course Nolan would ask for his brother.  "He did not know his whole life story and how I was actually the one who kidnapped him from the orphanage and bit him.  Darius did not even know all of that.  I was sure she had her theories, but I had told everyone that he had been abandoned due to his beign an infant werewolf.  "He's at home.  Since she passed... he's been having issues," I said, shrugging.  I honestly did not care.  Now I knew that I could get him to get to be a full blown werewolf.  Perhaps with the help of Nolan.
Fenrir Greyback
Fenrir Greyback

Back to top Go down

Losing a parent leaves a hole in a person's heart -- Winter 1996 (DONE) Empty Re: Losing a parent leaves a hole in a person's heart -- Winter 1996 (DONE)

Post  Nolan Greyback Thu May 08, 2014 6:14 am

I nodded.  i wish that I could have come home for my mother's funeral.  But Dad really did not want me to miss class.  I doubted he let Ayden leave Hogwarts either.  I knew that he was extremely close to our mum.  "Oh... okay," I said.  Sometimes it was hard to talk to my dad.
Nolan Greyback
Nolan Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenrir Greyback Thu May 08, 2014 6:15 am

We silently boarded the KNight Bus  We got home and I led the way inside while carying Nolan's trunk.  I did not mind it when Nolan went to check on Ayden.  I had to deal with different things concerning some details with waht I want to do with Ayden.  I went downstairs to the basement to start concocting.
Fenrir Greyback
Fenrir Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Nolan Greyback Thu May 08, 2014 6:17 am

I left my dad and went to Ayden's room.  "Hey... Ayden?  I'm home.  WAnt to talk?" I inquired.  I figured that Ayden had not had much help from Dad about any of this.  I felt like he did not even love Mum at all -- Dad.
Nolan Greyback
Nolan Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayden Greyback Thu May 08, 2014 6:18 am

I looked up from my book and smiled at Nolan.  I was glad to see him home since it was his idea after all.  I stood up and we embraced.  "I'm okay," I explained.  "She was so sick, Nolan.  How are you?" He was not even allowed home to say goodbye.  I at least missed one week of school to be able to say goodbye, thanks to Professor Dumbledore being so understanding.
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Nolan Greyback Thu May 08, 2014 6:21 am

I shrugged.  "It's hard... but I'm alright," I answered.  It had been nearly four months since MUm passed.  I knew that Ayden and I had a very different relationship with Dad.  His being much worse off than me.  "Has Dad been bad with you being home for the holiday?" I asked.
Nolan Greyback
Nolan Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayden Greyback Thu May 08, 2014 6:23 am

I sighed.  "I've been avoiding him as much as possible.  There's no way I'll let him change me to be like him," I said with determination.  i would nto be changed into a monster.
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Nolan Greyback Thu May 08, 2014 6:24 am

I took slight offense to that.  I crossed my arms as I looked at him.  "What's that supposed to mean?" I asked defensively.  I was like Dad ad yet I did not consider myself to be an evil person by any means.
Nolan Greyback
Nolan Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayden Greyback Thu May 08, 2014 6:25 am

I realized what I just said and rolled my eyes.  "You know what I mean.  Dad's on the evil side of lycanthropy.  You're not.  Kind of like Professor Lupin," I explained.  Then I realized that Nolan never met professor Lupin.
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Nolan Greyback Thu May 08, 2014 6:26 am

I shook my head.  "Ayden," I said, "you're no better than anyone else with prejudice against my kind.  I'd expect you to be better."  I hated when Ayden did this.  Being book smart, he lost common sense apparently.
Nolan Greyback
Nolan Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayden Greyback Thu May 08, 2014 6:27 am

Why did everything always have to end in some kind of fight?  I moved back to my bed.  "Just get out, Nolan.  You know I didnt' aim any of that towards you," I explained, grabbing my book again.  And this was why I wanted to stay at Hogwarts during holiday.  I should not have agreed to coming home.
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Nolan Greyback Thu May 08, 2014 6:31 am

I felt a growl rise in my throat.  I turned and left his room, slamming the door.  I walked into the other room and saw Dad.  "Sometimes he's wores than strangers," I muttered angrily.
Nolan Greyback
Nolan Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenrir Greyback Thu May 08, 2014 6:32 am

I looked at my eldest.  "His mind will change when he does," I told Nolan idly.  I will get Ayden to become one o fus one day.  Hopefully sooner rather than later.
Fenrir Greyback
Fenrir Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Nolan Greyback Thu May 08, 2014 6:33 am

My eyes flashed to Dad when he said that.  "Just don't hurt him," I stated.  Obviously there would be some pain, but I did not want him to have a huge feud.
Nolan Greyback
Nolan Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next