Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has been questioned and broken......TBD

+2
Lily M. Evans Potter
Chloe Murdock Lupin
6 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Has been questioned and broken......TBD - Page 5 Empty Re: Has been questioned and broken......TBD

Post  Ember Potter Black Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:16 am

I pulled on some heavier clothes.  "Oh, definitely.  Yeah... they'll try to play dirty if they get us separated... we all know how the guys get," I said, shaking my head slightly.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Has been questioned and broken......TBD - Page 5 Empty Re: Has been questioned and broken......TBD

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:31 am

I nodded to the pair, "So, say we take down all three at once? Just bombard them so they can't think about it to long." I suggested. I was so excited, I ran down the stairs once I was ready awaiting the other two. While I anticipated someone coming down when I was down here on my own. Also, known as a Marauder ambush.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:33 pm

I made my way back to the common room.  I recognized that smirk that was on Lily's face.  the girls were definitely going to end up being up to something... but that's perfectly fine.  Us guys could handle them.  I sighed.  "They all can hurry it up, don't you think?" I said to her, shaking my head.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:31 pm

Smirking as I left the Dorms excited that we could do this instead of me thinking about my horrible parents. I looked as everyone was coming down. I rushed over, gave Remus a quick peck. " Hunny, I have to tell you....you guys are going down." I told him as I smiled innocently.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:52 pm

I grinned at her.  "I'm not too sure about that," I teased, glad to see that Chloe had a smile on her face.  I would easily let them win as long as I kept seeing that beautiful smile.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:55 pm

We were all almost ready to go. I looked at Remus, " Where are they? Doing make up?" I teased. They take as long as we do. Most of the time longer. " They really are milking this aren't they....." I said, thinking. " You aren't distracting us or anything are you...while we wait unexpectedly.." I eyed him suspiciously.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:07 pm

"First off, we don't need make up," I said, walking up behind Lily and wrapping my arms around her, resting my chin on her shoulder.  "And secondly, we don't need the unfair advantage of having you lot distracted.  We prefer winning fair and square."  I gave her a kiss on the cheek, smirking.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:09 pm

I laughed.  "That would have been a smart thing to do... instead, Prongs can't keep his hands off of you and ruined any chance of distraction," I said, shaking my head.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:11 pm

"Yeah, c'mon Lily. That face may need something...but me...I'm already perfect." I said with a smirk as it earned a look from Prongs. " You know I'm pretty.." I told him with a bark of a laugh and buttoned up my coat. " Now Mooney...don't make fun.." Still smiling, " Onward!" I said loudly to the group as I walked with Ember as I felt her pulsating with excitement I was assuming. " Oh, Em....relax....I wouldn't rush losing.."
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:38 pm

I laughed and rolled my eyes.  "And what makes you so sure we're going to lose?" I asked him smiling ever so sweetly at him.  The smile I used to win over any man to get what I wanted -- and it typically worked.  Though I do have to say, when it cam eto Sirius he never reacted the way I would think to some things.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:21 pm

I shrugged, " I just didn't think you would win...doesn't mean I went to losing." I grinned as I knew I would receive a look. "C'mon now Em...you had to know something was coming. I had easier to move in clothes because if we were having a snowball fight the last thing I wanted was to lose. Losing just meant they have to get things for the winners typically and rub there feet. If it happened to be after quidditch...or rub the others back or something like that. It's like a constant bet we have going.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:47 pm

I rolled my eyes.  "I know of that bet, dear," I said, giving him a look.  "But wouldn't you rather deal with us ladies being happy we won rather than being moody we lost?  Yo ushould know by now that by us winning, you guys win in the long run, too."  I flashed him an innocent grin.  If we were not happy, no one was happy.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Fri May 02, 2014 1:42 pm

Laughing as I heard Em's response. " I have to agree...I know you guys want to keep us happy." I said to James as I nudged him. This is a good way to keep chloe occupied. I took James' hand, " When we're outside I will hit you first.." I informed him.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Fri May 02, 2014 6:16 pm

I smirked at Lily.  "You know... you hit me first, I'll tackle you to the ground.  And then you'll try to escape from me, but we both know that the struggle will just make you a little hot and bothered, wanting some of your James lovin," I teased, winking at her.  "You're just going to have to keep all of your angst in check, though.  No snogging when it comes down to winning or losing this thing."
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Mon May 05, 2014 2:25 pm

I burst into laughter when he said James lovin'. " Oh, hunny....when it comes to winning or losing... I think I can keep myself in check...question is can you?" I retorted. I loved when it was just the group of us. Really being us. Just knowing we're all there for one another and knowing what that meant.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next