Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've been broken but I'm better every day -- Fall 2016

2 posters

Go down

I've been broken but I'm better every day -- Fall 2016 Empty I've been broken but I'm better every day -- Fall 2016

Post  Dean Black Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:04 am

I had not told the kids about me having this procedure happening; I did not want them to worry while I was in surgery.  There were only a handful of people who did know... I was in the waiting room when I saw my soon-to-be ex-wife.  I was wishing that she would not see me... but she did.  Addison started to head in my direction and I raised my eyebrows.  "Can I help you?" I asked, knowing that questions would be ensuing.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

I've been broken but I'm better every day -- Fall 2016 Empty Re: I've been broken but I'm better every day -- Fall 2016

Post  Addison Logan Black Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:09 pm

I had an appointment with a Healer about the baby and I had seen Dean in the waiting area.  I was confused and so I had to go over to him.  "What are you doing here?  Did someone get hurt on the job?" I asked, automatically thinking of the other aurors.
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

I've been broken but I'm better every day -- Fall 2016 Empty Re: I've been broken but I'm better every day -- Fall 2016

Post  Dean Black Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:57 am

I sighed heavily and did not want to get into it with her.  "No one got injured," I said to her simply.  "There's no point in going into why I'm here."
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Addison Logan Black Tue May 17, 2016 10:09 am

I took a deep breath, knowing that I deserved his complete disdain towards me. I had hurt him... badly. I shook my head a bit. "Dean, I know things aren't well with us..." I said to him quietly, "but I still care... what's going on? It's not the kids, right?" I was sure that even though we were no longer together, I was still their mother... so I knew that I would have gotten a letter or something if there was something really wrong.
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:25 am

I shook my head.  "No... if it were about them, you would've been notified," I said to her quietly.  "There's no reason for you to know why I'm here.  You kind of lost that privilege."
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down