Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has been questioned and broken......TBD

+2
Lily M. Evans Potter
Chloe Murdock Lupin
6 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Has been questioned and broken......TBD - Page 3 Empty Re: Has been questioned and broken......TBD

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:27 am

Smiling as things seemed to be calming down. I grinned over to James as it brought a smile to Chloe's face. I am glad we're a family, I wouldn't have it any other way. To know that they take the time to make sure they break her spirit there must be something that they're scared of. " We should have a shopping day?" I suggested. Spending money and having a relaxing day to go shopping and get our hair done. I am sure I could arrange something along those lines.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Has been questioned and broken......TBD - Page 3 Empty Re: Has been questioned and broken......TBD

Post  James Potter Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:19 am

I laughed.  "Yes... you ladies could go have a wonderful shopping day," I said, "and us guys could always have a delicious dinner ready for you ladies when you get back."  I figured that would be a great way to get out of going with them and just being baggage handlers.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:10 am

I laughed, " Oh good call!" I grinned, knowing why he suggested that. " Remus can't be left alone with cooking..." I teased, " First time we cooked anything he burnt it."
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:35 am

"Maybe we should just order take out with the three of them cooking... I don't know if I trust any of them," I said, joining in on the teasing.  I knew James wasn't that bad of a cook... but it was still fun to give them a hard time.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:36 am

I burst into laughter, " Th....that's...tr...true.." I couldn't contain my laughter.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:44 am

I laughed, it was contagious. " She makes a ...point guys.." I grinned over to them as they didn't seem to pleased with us at the present time.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:40 am

" How about we go shopping and you guys finish up homework?" I grinned, knowing Remus had one assignment to do and so that meant everyone had more than one.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:33 am

And I interpreted that as the girls go shopping, the other two guys go have fun, and Remus finish everyone's assignments.  I smiled and said, "That sounds just fine."  I was sure that Padfoot and Prongs thought they were getting out of doing anything... but I would find something for them to do.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:39 am

I have actually done my homework for once. " I am actually done my assignment moony." I said with a smile. It surprised me too. I was a new person or something. It was odd.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:22 am

I looked at Sirius.  "You're really done?  I don't know if I believe you," I teased, giving him a playful shove.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:29 am

I mocked hurt, " Now, now... I have actually finished it....I think I'm sick. " I said with a smirk I pt my hand on my forehead. " I think I may be ill." I said as I joked. " It feels weird....am I actually done an assignment before moony?"
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:49 am

"I don't recall ever saying that I needed to finish this assignment," I pointed out.  "I would probably be farther ahead if I didn't have to double check yours and Prongs' work all the time."  I grinned at them, having to give them a little bit of a hard time.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:42 am

Laughing, I was not so glad as I was right now that I had amazing friends like these. They really were always there which made problems like these seem miniscule. Which is fantastic. I had a smile on my face now and I was glad, I hate the affect my parents have on me. I wish they didn't have such an impact on me.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:53 am

It made me feel so much better to see the smile come on Chloe's face.  I gave her a quick kiss.  "What would the two of you do if I didn't help you out as much as I do?" I questioned, giving them pointed looks.  I couldn't carry all of our grades forever... though I practically did.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:16 am

Grinning, " I think they would be here for a while." I teased, it was almost like I hadn't gotten upset by my parents. The ones who disowned me when I was 11 years old. Thankfully I came here for a home.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next