Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has been questioned and broken......TBD

+2
Lily M. Evans Potter
Chloe Murdock Lupin
6 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Has been questioned and broken......TBD - Page 8 Empty Re: Has been questioned and broken......TBD

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:47 am

I tried sneaking up on him as I was trying to get him good. I had a snowball in my hands as I was determined to get him good. I just hoped my feet wouldn't make me noticed. As I got closer to him my grin got bigger. I let out a small giggle and hoped with everything I wasn't discovered.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Has been questioned and broken......TBD - Page 8 Empty Re: Has been questioned and broken......TBD

Post  Ember Potter Black Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:30 pm

I aimed my next snowball at Sirius who was about to warn James that Lily was sneaking up on him.  As soon as the snowball left my hand, I got hit on my shoulder.  Remus.  I laughed and turned to see him wink at me before going for cover.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:31 pm

I gave Ember a wink and a grin before taking cover.  I knew that she would seek revenge -- or she would have one of hte other girls do it.  I hoped that they were still too occupied in taking over James rather than me or Sirius.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Sat May 09, 2015 4:44 pm

I heard a giggle and knew that it had to be Lily.  Only she would giggle like that when she got close to me.  I smirked.  The only bad thing, I was not entirely confident where the noise came from.  I had to be one hundred percent sure before jumping up and making myself an easy target.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Mon May 11, 2015 10:12 am

Remus would definitely get it... But I saw that Lily and Chloe were going after my dear big brother.  I could barely see him, but I did see Sirius closing in on Chloe... trying to help his mate out, of course.  I grinned and made a snowball quickly.  I Lobbed it at Sirius and hit him, trying to give my girls time to go after James.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:52 pm

I aimed as I saw his head. I would throw it and it would hit him in the head. I let it go and the snowball hit him right in the head. Which left me cackling as I took off in the other direction. "No!" I said squealed happily.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:34 pm

I saw Prongs get hit as I too got hit. " Oh you're dead." I said as I made eye contact with Ember who looked guilty. You think she'd hide better. " You can do better then that!" I said as I crunched the snow between my hands. She was paying.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8