Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There's nowhere else tonight we should be --Summer 1993

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

There's nowhere else tonight we should be --Summer 1993 - Page 2 Empty Re: There's nowhere else tonight we should be --Summer 1993

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:31 am

I rolled my eyes.  "Oh... I don't know about that, Dean," I stated simply.  Mum always said that men were easy to control when you had the right motivator -- such as kissing.  Though, I would admit, it would be a good motivator for me, too.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

There's nowhere else tonight we should be --Summer 1993 - Page 2 Empty Re: There's nowhere else tonight we should be --Summer 1993

Post  Dean Black Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:32 am

I raised my eyebrows at Lucy.  "Really?" I said, staring at her in disbleif.  "I don't think I'm easily manipulated by any means."  I wanted her to know that.  iw ould do my best not to be anyways.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:32 am

I was not entirely sure if I would believe him.  But I saw him continuously glancing around now and I knew he was clearly distracted.  "What i sit?" I questioned, though I had an idea I probably knew what it was -- my brother and dad were on his mind, I was sure of it.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:33 am

Her question made me stop glancing around us.  I smiled apologetically.  "Oh... I'm sorry," I said to her quietly.  "I'm just expeting Will or your dad to just pop up."  I was sure if we mentioned either one of their names too many times one would just appear.  That was how Uncle Remus was at Hogwarts anyways.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:34 am

I rolled my eyes, but understood completely what Dean was getting at.  "Yeah... I'm guessing we'd like to keep this between us," I said quietly.  There is no reason to have this spread around and deal with the drama of everyone.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:36 am

I smiled at her.  "I would appreciate to live," I said, chuckling and naturally assuming Will and Uncle Remus would want to kill me.  It was Lucy after all.  I would nto blame them.  I always thought that I would join in on beating the pulp out of the sucker who would date Lucy first and any day after.  Apparently not now, though.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2