Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There's nowhere else tonight we should be --Summer 1993

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

There's nowhere else tonight we should be --Summer 1993 Empty There's nowhere else tonight we should be --Summer 1993

Post  Dean Black Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:12 am

I was naturally at the Lupin lake instead of at my own house.  I was hardly ever home.  I saw that Lucy was attempting to get some sun on the dock that stretched out into the water from the sandy beach.  She had a radio playing some music -- the Wicked Sisters, her favorite Wizarding band.  I walked up to her, kicking off my flip flops and pulling my t-shirt off of me.  "Hey, Lu," I said, sitting down next to her.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

There's nowhere else tonight we should be --Summer 1993 Empty Re: There's nowhere else tonight we should be --Summer 1993

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:14 am

I started slightly as Dean spoke.  I was not expecting anyone to come out here.  Will and Dad were taking anap in the house since it had been a full moon the night before.  I should have exxpected Dean to come over, though.  He always did.  I looked at him through my sunglasses.  "Hey... I highly doubt you want to tan with me," I said.  He was probably going to want me to swim wiht him.  At least it would keep his shirtless chest under water for the most part.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

There's nowhere else tonight we should be --Summer 1993 Empty Re: There's nowhere else tonight we should be --Summer 1993

Post  Dean Black Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:15 am

I chuckled slightly, sitting so my feet could go just below the surface of the water.  "How'd you guess?" I teased, squinting out across the water -- I had forgotten my sunglasses.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:15 am

I propped myself up on my elbows as I looked at him.  "So what do you want?" I asked.  I just wanted to know, really.  I knew I did not have to entertain him, but he was out here with me so I felt like I should at least talk to him.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:17 am

I looked down at Lucy laying there.  I stayed quiet for a moment, listening to the music, a grin coming to my face.  "WAnna dance?" I asked.  That was our thing to do.  She was the best partner, really.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:19 am

I was enjoying relaxing, but I could never pass up dancing and goofing off with Dean.  I had a bit of a crush on him that I was trying not to get out of hand.  I sighed.  "Oh, alright then," I said.  I held my hand out to force hi to help me up.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:21 am

I jumped up and helpd Lucy stand.  I turned up the volume on the radio slightly.  I bobbed my head slightly to the beat of the music.  I grabbed my dance partner and led her in an updated type of salsa -- which was my favorite type of ballroom dancing.  I spun her around and we moved together, laughing.  We may not always be on beat or perfect, but we really did not care.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:23 am

When the song ended, we stood there with grins on our faces.  It was so worth sneaking to the Muggle recreation center to get lessons and compete.  I rather enjoyed this.  We moved into a rumba when the Wierd Sisters started playing a slower tune.  It was so hard to keep my crush at bay when we danced like this.  I swear dancing intensified it by a lot.  The song ended and we stood there looking up into Dean's eyes, in his arms still.  Without really thinking, I stood on my toes more and planted a kiss on his lips.  Almost as soon as I was enjoying it, I sotpped and pulled away, my eyes wide.  I felt my face flush.  "Oh... oh... I'm sorry!  Oh merlin..." I said, frantically looking around for an escape.  The water.  I went to jump in when Dean's hand on my wrist stopped me.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:23 am

I was so utterly shocked when Lucy kissed me.  That was my first kiss.  Ever.  And it was with Lucy!  I held onto her wrist when she went to hide from her obvious embarrassment.  I could not believe what had happened.  "Lu... what was taht?" I asked.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:24 am

I swear my face was beet red.  "Er... I don't know," I told him.  "I kissed you.  My first kiss and I'm apolgoizing!" I was freaking out.  This was not how I ever imagined my first kiss.  It was a disaster!
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:25 am

Of course I knew this would be her first kiss.  If I had not kissed anyone yet, it would be her first kiss, too.  I smiled at Lucy and kept hold of her hand.  "Lu... it's okay," I told her gently.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:26 am

I had been avoiding his gaze until he said that.  I looked up at him, unsure what he meant.  "No... it's not," I countered, though the way he was staring at me made me wonder exactly what he was getting at.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:28 am

I leaned down and gave her another kiss.  I pulled away from Lucy and smiled at her.  "Does that make it okay?" I inquired playfully.  I could not believe that Lucy and I were holding hands and just kissed twice.  Will was going to kill me when he foudn out -- and what about Uncle Remus?  Aunt Chloe would definitely help me out... I hoped.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:30 am

I bit my lip slightly as I grinned at him.  "I'm not sure... maybe I need more convincing," I teased.  I was sure that I could get him to kiss me again.  I was rather excited that Dean was perfectly okay with me having kissed him in teh first place.  I should have known he would be okay with it -- what boy would nto be okay with a girl kissin ghim?
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:30 am

I could not help but look around us.  No other Lupins were within sight.  I smirked at her and kissed her again.  "Well... don't think you can easily juust manipulate me this way all the time," I pointed out to her.  There was no way I would let her do this to me.  I would nto be manipulated by a girl, no way.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next