Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Summer loving, happened so fast - Summer 2019 (SMUT)

2 posters

Go down

Summer loving, happened so fast - Summer 2019 (SMUT) Empty Summer loving, happened so fast - Summer 2019 (SMUT)

Post  Constantine Black Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:57 pm

I was outside laying in the sun on the deck of our pool.  Priya was to be over to swim.  I was surprised that I actually had the place to myself.  Dad and Juliet were out of town on a trip to Italy.  Ryan and Tommy were doing who knew what.  Obviously Sedona would not stop by because it was just us boys home.  I could see her popping in because Dad told her to check on us, but I did not expect her to.  Not in the middle of the day anyways.

The sun was hot as it beat down on me, but I cared not.  I would jump into the pool once Priya arrived.  The light breeze ruffled the leaves of the trees, but it was not enough sound for me to be able to 'see'.  Thankfully I had not had any visions yet; they had died down a tad and that did worry me.  It was like the calm before the storm...

The breeze brought the smell of lilacs towards me -- that meant only one thing:  Priya was here.  I heard her delicate footsteps walking up the wooden steps onto the deck.  I got out of the lounger and met her halfway; I knew our deck like the back of my hand.  I had to with being blind and all.  She reached out to me and stopped me.  I smiled and bent down with perfect precision as if I were not blind and gave her a gentle kiss on the lips. 

"You're wearing my favorite," I said to her, pulling away and taking her hand.  We walked towards the bar area.  "Would you like something to drink?"  There was alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages behind the bar that my dad charmed to always stay cool.
Constantine Black
Constantine Black

Back to top Go down

Summer loving, happened so fast - Summer 2019 (SMUT) Empty Re: Summer loving, happened so fast - Summer 2019 (SMUT)

Post  Priya Collins Sun Dec 13, 2015 3:32 pm

I had finally escaped Dad's twenty-thousand questions and managed to get to Stan's house.  I was wearing lilac on purpose because I loved seeing Stan fall for it.  he loved that scent.  Constantine and I had been dating for a year.  He made me feel so special... all the time.  I did not feel so out of place being with him.  We both had different things to overcome.

I squeezed his hand -- my way of letting him know I was smiling.  "Just a water, thanks," I said to him, letting him grab me a bottle.  He knew where everything was on this deck better than me -- even though I spent a lot of time there.  I could tell that he had been sitting in the sun for a little while.  His bare chest was a bit sweaty... and I could smell him.  It was not a bad smell; but I could pick up on it rather easily.

I took off the sundress I was wearing over my suit and draped it over a chair.  After taking a drink of water, I suggested, "Why don't we jump in?  You look like you've been out here for quite some time."  I bit my lip playfully, planning on pushing him in either way.
Priya Collins
Priya Collins

Back to top Go down

Summer loving, happened so fast - Summer 2019 (SMUT) Empty Re: Summer loving, happened so fast - Summer 2019 (SMUT)

Post  Constantine Black Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:29 pm

I chuckled and shrugged.  "I can stay out if you need to sunbathe a bit to get warmer for the water," I said to her casually.  "The water should feel nice, though."  I could sense that something was up -- I was preparing for her to pull something.  There was a half-smirk plastered on my lips as I expected to hear her soft footsteps come towards me.
Constantine Black
Constantine Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Priya Collins Sat Dec 26, 2015 10:04 am

I bit my lip.  "Oh, I think that I can handle the water just fine," I said to him, slowly moving away.  I wanted to get him off his guard because I knew he was expecting something.  I could tell by the way he was carrying himself and there was an odor that my unwanted side could sense and pick up on.  I knew that Stan was one that could not just let me edge away from him like that.  And that was when I would pull him into the pool with me.
Priya Collins
Priya Collins

Back to top Go down

Post  Constantine Black Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:50 pm

I reached out and caught hold of her hand.  "Well, if you're so sure..." I said, holding her hand a little tightly.  With a bit of a smirk, I pulled her with me and fell into the pool.  I knew she would not be expecting that.  I rose out of the water and shook my head to get the water away from my face and I could hear her gasping still within reach.  

"Handling it?" I teased.
Constantine Black
Constantine Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Priya Collins Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:39 pm

I was not expecting him to jump into the pool with me.  It was ridiculous.  I splashed at him and started to swim away, but he easily caught up to me.  Sometimes I did not think that he was blind.  He pulled me close to him again and I could not help but giggle.  "Stan, stop it," I said to him as he started to tickle me a bit.  I turned around to face him when he stopped, glad that we were not in the super deep end of the pool and that we could still touch for the most part.  I gave him a kiss and then swam over to a float that was in the pool and rested my arms on it, lazily kicking my legs.
Priya Collins
Priya Collins

Back to top Go down

Post  Constantine Black Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:37 am

"That's no fair," I said to her, easily following her and resting on the opposite side of her as if I would be looking at her.  Obviously I could not see her, but it was more natural this way.  "You act as if you can resist me," I added, smirking at her.
Constantine Black
Constantine Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Priya Collins Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:53 am

I laughed at Stan.  "You honestly think you're irresistible?  I wouldn't be too sure," I said to him playfully.  Beneath the float, my foot found his leg and I nudged it teasingly.
Priya Collins
Priya Collins

Back to top Go down

Post  Constantine Black Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:00 pm

I shrugged.  "I mean, so far all you've done is proven me right," I pointed out to Priya.  "You know it's true... and the constant denial just gives me more and more confidence that I'm completely irresistible."
Constantine Black
Constantine Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Priya Collins Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:49 am

I rolled my eyes. "I'm rolling my eyes," I said to him to make sure he knew exactly what I was doing. I was sure that he expected it, but he still deserved to know. "I've been able to resist you pretty well this past year, thanks," I gently reminded him as we sort of played footsie under the float in the water.
Priya Collins
Priya Collins

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down