Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm running to you fast as I can tonight; Gotta show you what it's like to be loved, so loved, by a heart like mine -- Summer 2000

2 posters

Go down

I'm running to you fast as I can tonight; Gotta show you what it's like to be loved, so loved, by a heart like mine -- Summer 2000 Empty I'm running to you fast as I can tonight; Gotta show you what it's like to be loved, so loved, by a heart like mine -- Summer 2000

Post  Liam Collins Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:27 am

Parvati and I had our ups and downs; I honestly had no idea how she put up with me half the time.  I did love her, though.  I just had odd ways of showing it.  I was not raised properly to have good social skills until I was adopted by Mum and no matter what she did, my first ten years of life always haunted me.  I had come to the decision, though, of what I wanted in life.  It was a little late, it took a little convincing, but I was going to be taking the leap.

Sometimes we could not go out and do certain things because how my lycanthropy affected me.  We were in her small flat and it was just after we ate some dinner.  It was only a day or two after the full moon and I really did feel miserable, but I was not going to let that stop me.  I helped her clean up the dishes and looked over at her, smiling slightly.  "I've got a bit of a surprise," I said to her slowly.  She loved the rain and being outside in it.  I had some issues with that and it had everything to do with how damp it used to be in the werewolf colony.  Well, it was time that I made more of an effort for the woman that I loved.

No, it was not raining outside, but she had one of those bathtub/shower combinations.  I was going to put on one of her favorite songs and we were going to dance in the rain -- in a manner of speaking.
Liam Collins
Liam Collins

Back to top Go down

I'm running to you fast as I can tonight; Gotta show you what it's like to be loved, so loved, by a heart like mine -- Summer 2000 Empty Re: I'm running to you fast as I can tonight; Gotta show you what it's like to be loved, so loved, by a heart like mine -- Summer 2000

Post  Parvati Patil Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:25 pm

I was rather intrigued by this surprise until I realized we were headed in the direction of the loo.  "Erm... Liam, do I want to know what this surprise is?" I questioned.  I could tell that he was really trying despite the full moon being two nights ago.  He looked ghastly and I wished he would just lay down and rest a bit or something.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

I'm running to you fast as I can tonight; Gotta show you what it's like to be loved, so loved, by a heart like mine -- Summer 2000 Empty Re: I'm running to you fast as I can tonight; Gotta show you what it's like to be loved, so loved, by a heart like mine -- Summer 2000

Post  Liam Collins Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:00 am

I laughed at her slight worry that she had on her face.  "There's no reason to feel a bit uneasy, Parv," I said to her with a smile.  "I know I'm not always the best person to be with... especially after the full moon," I explained.  "We don't always get the time we want together and when the nights end up near the moon's cycle, it makes things extra difficult.  So..."

I opened the bathroom door and her bathroom was actually decently large for being in a flat.  I tried to make it as nice as possible.  She was opening her mouth to say something, but I put a finger on her lips and then reached into the tub and turned on the shower part of it.  "You always said you wanted to dance in the rain with someone you cared about..."
Liam Collins
Liam Collins

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:09 am

I opened my mouth to say something, but shut it when Liam instructed me to. Then he turned on the shower and I could not help but laugh. "And how exactly is this going to mimick that?" I questioned curiously. He had lit some candles and he took off his shoes. I did the same, thinking I knew where this was going.

But then he turned on the radio and it was one of my favorite songs. Liam took my hand and pulled me into the slightly cold shower. "Why is it cold?" I asked, laughing as our clothes and everything were getting wet. I expected him to want to strip completely, so this definitely took me off guard.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Collins Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:38 pm

I put my hands on her shoulders and stared at her. "When has the rain ever been warm?" I questioned, smirking at her playfully. I pulled her into another hug and gave her a kiss. "I wanted it to be as realistic for you as possible since I'm basically useless right now." I hated how the full moons made me feel. Parvati was so understanding, I wanted to make her know how important she was to me.
Liam Collins
Liam Collins

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum