Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It was like seeing someone for the first time -- Early Summer 1993

+8
Percy Weasley
Molly Weasley
Annette Rameses
Gabriel Ollivander
Persephone Ollivander
Liam Collins
George Weasley
Ginny Weasley
12 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

It was like seeing someone for the first time -- Early Summer 1993 Empty It was like seeing someone for the first time -- Early Summer 1993

Post  Persephone Ollivander Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:27 am

The Weasleys were having a bit of a party because the brothers were traveling back home for the summer.  I had no idea how they were able to get themselves off for two months, but I did not care.  It meant more time with the Weasleys.  I mean, I hung out with the twins enough to be there along with the older brothers because of Gabe, but still.  I put on a pair of jean shorts and a light green blouse.  Leaving my red hair down around my shoulders, I went around and found Gabe in the office where Grandpa kept his notes about wandlore.  He no longer lived with us, but since he was helping Grandpa with the shoppe and the wands, he visited constantly.

"Gabe, you're coming, right?" I asked, my hands on the side of the door frame and leaning into the room slightly, my fingers tapping on the wood impatiently.  I really wanted to see Charlie again.  I fancied him and I knew he barely saw me, but I was hoping that since I was now going into my fifth year at Hogwarts that he might see me a bit differently.  I had matured since he left last summer.  Still, i was trying not to get my hopes up.  I just really wanted to get over to the Burrow though.
Persephone Ollivander
Persephone Ollivander

Back to top Go down

It was like seeing someone for the first time -- Early Summer 1993 Empty Re: It was like seeing someone for the first time -- Early Summer 1993

Post  Lee Jordan Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:40 am

I had planned on visiting Fred and George and I heard that their older brothers were home.  I had only heard of them -- I never got the chance to meet Bill or Charlie.  So I was definitely there.  I got to the Burrow and knew that I would stick out like a sore thumb with all the pale, gingers in the house.  I saw Mrs. Weasley and grinned at her.  "Mrs. Weasley!  You're looking splendid," I said to her, winking and giving her a hug.
Lee Jordan
Lee Jordan

Back to top Go down

It was like seeing someone for the first time -- Early Summer 1993 Empty Re: It was like seeing someone for the first time -- Early Summer 1993

Post  Gabriel Ollivander Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:54 am

I looked up from the notes I was looking at -- notes Dad had made about wand cores -- and saw what Liv was wearing.  "don't you think that's a bit revealing, Liv?" I questioned.  If she would not listen to me, I may have to call her by her proper name.  I sighed and marked where I was. 

"but of course I'm going," I said to her easily.  "I am going to see my mate."  Bill and Annette were expecting to become parents.  He said that they had some interesting news about the pregnancy.  I wanted to see them.  I sighed and stretched.  I glanced down at myself and figured my jeans and t-shirt was sufficient to wear to the Burrow.

"come on, then," I added, leading the way to the fireplace.
Gabriel Ollivander
Gabriel Ollivander

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:00 pm

My brothers were coming home, well the older ones. Which of course I was excited for. Bill and his...Annette were going to have a baby. I don't like her at all. I knew mum and dad were happy about it. I did not like her in the slightest.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Weasley Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:10 pm

Annie, Bill, and charlie were all coming home for a good amount of the summer!  I could not believe it!  I was so busy all morning making sure that there wa splenty of food put together -- I knew they had invited some of their old schoolmates to come visit.  I also knew that the kids still at home invited som emates... adn that was when I spotted Lee.  

I smiled at him and gave him a big hug.  "Fred and George are still upstairs... mind you, they best get down here before Annette, Bill and charlie arrive.  Grab a spot of lunch if you're hungry, Lee," I said to him.
Molly Weasley
Molly Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Percy Weasley Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:59 am

I heard a bit of commotion and could easily hear Lee's contagious laugh coming up the stairs.  I went into the kitchen.  "Hello, Lee," I said to him politely.  I was not entirely sure how this ws going to go, but I looked at Mum.  "Do you need help getting anything se tup outside?  That's where we're eating and whatnot, isn't it?  Too many people in here with all the mates."
Percy Weasley
Percy Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Annette Rameses Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:10 am

I looked at Bill and put a hand on my big baby belly.  "Do you think they'll enjoy being surprised by the news that we're having twins?" I questioned, watching as Bill fished out our luggage from the baggage area from the train we rode from Egypt.  I would have helped, but Bill insisted that I stand aside and let him do all the work.  I was going to let him do that easily.  I was just a little worried about how their family would take the news.

Molly and Arthur were excited for their first grandchildren; Charlie enjoyed and liked me; Percy seemed indifferent, but excited that there was going to be a baby added into the family; the twins were fifteen year old boys who seemed happy about anything adn everything; Ron seemed indifferent, but pleased that his eldest brother was happy; Ginny, well, she hated me.  I was not sure if she just disliked me because she was no longer the only girl, or if it was for some other reason.  I loved her brother and did nothing but make him happy.  I tried my best for him.  I had a feeling she still doted on his ex, Tonks, but she was no longer around.  Then it hit me:  was she invited?  She was mates with Charlie after all, long before she started dating Bill.
Annette Rameses
Annette Rameses

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Collins Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:32 am

It was amazing, really, to still be connected to my mates after we graduated Hogwarts.  I was excited that Bill and Gabe would be there; I had not really seen either one of them for quite some time.  Gabriel tried to get me to help out at the shoppe -- they both knew what I was.  At least these days I had Wolfsbane Potion, but when we were young mates... I had to lie and go through every painful aspect of being a beast.  Professor Dumbledore helped me the way he said that he helped Lupin.

I digress, though. Today was about seeing my mates, Gabe and Bill.  I always visited the Weasleys while mates with Bill.  They welcomed anyone and everyone, yet I had never told them what I was.  I had a feeling they knew, though, with the way Mrs. Weasley would baby me sometimes.

Running a hand through my slightly wild hair, I prepared myself for the Weasleys.  I knocked on the front door and waited.  I knew I would probably get scolded for not just walking into the home.
Liam Collins
Liam Collins

Back to top Go down

Post  Percy Weasley Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:05 pm

Mum was busy getting things around and ushering Lee upstairs and towards the twins' bedroom, so I answered the door.  I smiled and moved aside so Bill's mate could come in.  "I didn't realize Bill invited you, Liam," I said to him.  Liam and i got along decently well because he was well behaved and rather intelligent -- even if he did not appear to be.  He was the adoptive son of Professor McGonagall, though, so one would expect him to have talents.
Percy Weasley
Percy Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Weasley Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:08 pm

Annette Rameses wrote:I looked at Bill and put a hand on my big baby belly.  "Do you think they'll enjoy being surprised by the news that we're having twins?" I questioned, watching as Bill fished out our luggage from the baggage area from the train we rode from Egypt.  I would have helped, but Bill insisted that I stand aside and let him do all the work.  I was going to let him do that easily.  I was just a little worried about how their family would take the news.

Molly and Arthur were excited for their first grandchildren; Charlie enjoyed and liked me; Percy seemed indifferent, but excited that there was going to be a baby added into the family; the twins were fifteen year old boys who seemed happy about anything adn everything; Ron seemed indifferent, but pleased that his eldest brother was happy; Ginny, well, she hated me.  I was not sure if she just disliked me because she was no longer the only girl, or if it was for some other reason.  I loved her brother and did nothing but make him happy.  I tried my best for him.  I had a feeling she still doted on his ex, Tonks, but she was no longer around.  Then it hit me:  was she invited?  She was mates with Charlie after all, long before she started dating Bill.
I finished grabbing our bags and grinned at Annie.  "I think they'll be surprised," I teased.  I gave her a kiss on the cheek.  "Come on, no use in fretting.  Charlie is bound to beat us back if we don't get a move on."  When Annie still looked worried, I set down the bag in my hand and took hold of hers.  "They're all thrilled to have a grandchild or little niece or nephew... so why wouldn't they love the fact that they get two at hte same time?"

When that put a smile on her face, I adjusted the bags and went to a secluded little area.  Throwing out my wand arm, the Knight Bus appeared before us.  And we were set for the Burrow.  Of course it did not appear right close to the property, but we were up for the small walk up the lane. 

I could hear boisterous noises already coming from the house.  I knew that some of our mates had to have arrived before us -- Mum really pulled out the stops.  I had hoped that they would nto all be there right away, but then agian, I would have it no other way.  We were all family in my opinion -- mates and all.  I walked into the house, setting the bags down (which I had charms to be feather light), and called out, "Oi!  Do I get a welcoming committee or what?"  A grin was on my face as I heard everyone coming towards us.  I put my arm around Annie, winking at her.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Ron Weasley Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:57 pm

I heard some people start showing up but then we heard Bill shouting up at us.  Since I had the highest bedroom, I barely heard him... but I heard Mum's squeal of excitement just fine.  I laughed and started down teh stairs, filing in place behind everyone else.  Lee and the twins came out of the bedroom my brothers shared and Ginny came out of her room.  Percy did not emerge... I was not sure if it was because he did not want to socialize or if he was already downstairs.

"Bill!  Annette," I said, giving them both hugs.  Of course I hugged Bill a tad longer, but Annette was practically part of the family now.  She was pregnant with Bill's kid... I did not have any issues against her, but I knew Ginny did.
Ron Weasley
Ron Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:16 pm

I had dragged Lee upstairs to mine and Fred's bedroom because we all enjoyed getting pranks together, naturally.  We all started talking about what to do at this party when my eldest brother's voice came floating up the stairs.  "Well, look like we're gonna have to press pause on this boys," I said, grinning.  We all headed downstairs since the party was going to begin.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Weasley Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:13 am

I gave hugs to everyone and looked around.  "No Charlie yet?" I said.  Then my eyes spotted Liam; I had not seen him in quite a bit of time.  "Too cool to give your old mate a hug?" I teased as I went over to him.  I knew Liam always felt out of place with the entire Weasley clan; we were overwhelming for him.  And he always tried to stay away from reflections; his brother always haunted him.  I did not know the whole story, but Liam did talk to me and Gabe.

"since you're here... I'm assuming Gabe will be coming?" I questioned.  I really had not seen my mates since I moved to Egypt... at least not as often as any of us would like.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Weasley Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:32 am

I heard all sorts of hollering coming from within the house.  I chuckled realizing that Bill had to have beat me home.  I was walking up to the house when I heard noise behind me. I turned to see the Ollivanders coming up the lane.  I smirked and waved at the two of them.  I gave them hugs when they caught up to me.  I could not help but have to take a second glance at Liv.  Even though she was a handful of years younger than me, she definitely caught my eye.

I realized that Gabe was still with us and I said, "We may as well get in there. I have a feeling you two will be greeted with mor eenthusiasm than me," I teased.
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:35 am

I grinned when I saw Charlie open the door and led in the Ollivanders.  I went over to my other older brother.  "Hey!" I said, hugging him.  I did the same with Gabe and Liv -- I had not seen gabe in awhile.  I was in the same year as Liv, so I saw her at school still.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next