Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pray we could remain frozen this way -- November 1996

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Pray we could remain frozen this way -- November 1996 - Page 2 Empty Re: Pray we could remain frozen this way -- November 1996

Post  Oliver Wood Sun May 25, 2014 11:05 pm

I recognized that look.  I smirked and leaned forward, putting a hand beneath her chin gently.  I leaned towards her and kissed her passionately.  She pushed me into the back of the couch while she moved to straddle me.  I stopped kissing her for a moment.  "Wait... what about the baby?" I asked.  Was this okay to be doing?
Oliver Wood
Oliver Wood

Back to top Go down

Pray we could remain frozen this way -- November 1996 - Page 2 Empty Re: Pray we could remain frozen this way -- November 1996

Post  Katie Bell Wood Sun May 25, 2014 11:06 pm

"Great bedroom talk," I teased, kissing him again.  "This is fine... don't worry about anything."  We started kissing again.  I started to move my hips against him as we kissed passionately.  I slipped his shirt over his head.  His hands went beneath my shirt and brushed my skin lightly.  Soon it was over my head with my bra on the floor with it.
Katie Bell Wood
Katie Bell Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Oliver Wood Sun May 25, 2014 11:06 pm

I lifted Katie slightly so we were laying on top of the couch.  We moved against each other as I reached down ad slipped her bottoms off of her.  She managed to get mine off at nearly the same time.
Oliver Wood
Oliver Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell Wood Sun May 25, 2014 11:07 pm

I pulled him into me and we made love to each other.  It was one of the most intimate times we have ever had.  I pulled his t-shirt on over me with just my panties on.  I cuddled up next to Ollie who was just boxer clad now.  "So, love... would you prefer a daughter or a son?" I asked him.  I was rather curiuos on Ollie's opinion.
Katie Bell Wood
Katie Bell Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Oliver Wood Sun May 25, 2014 11:08 pm

I smiled at her and kissed her forehead.  "So long as the baby is healthy and a Quidditch fan or player," I answered her with a grin.  I hoped that Katie would be okay with my response.
Oliver Wood
Oliver Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell Wood Sun May 25, 2014 11:09 pm

I rolled my eyes.  Why was I not surprised?  I laughed and nuzzled even closer.  "Naturally," I said, nodding lsighlty.  "I think it'd be lovely to have a son first," I told him.  "That way when a younger sibling comes along, they have a big brother."
Katie Bell Wood
Katie Bell Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Oliver Wood Sun May 25, 2014 11:10 pm

That sounded nice.  She had things planned out, didn't she?  "I think I'd like a daughter -- at least at one point.  I think it would be interesting.  I mea, I know that it'd be horrible at the same time, but it'd be amazing."  I squeezed Katie closer to me for a moment.  "But I'd love to have a mini-me.  A son to carry on the Wood legacy at Hogwarts..."
Oliver Wood
Oliver Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell Wood Sun May 25, 2014 11:10 pm

I chuckled and smiled at Oliver.  "With any luck, we'll be able to have one of each eventually," I said, thinking how wonderful that would be.  Our future... it was nice to think about.
Katie Bell Wood
Katie Bell Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Oliver Wood Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:21 am

I smiled, thinking about that.  "I think if we had a daughter, she would prefer to be in a different family," I pointed out to Katie, shifting my position slightly.  "I would probably be overly protective... until she showed me that she could easily aim a bludger at somebody and then I would probably be okay with any guy wanting to date her."  If she could hold her own, then I would behave myself... I think.
Oliver Wood
Oliver Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell Wood Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:47 am

I raised my eyebrows and chuckled slighlty.  "You would want our daughter to be a Beater?" I asked, thinking that would be completely adorable.
Katie Bell Wood
Katie Bell Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Oliver Wood Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:36 am

I smiled and then shrugged.  "I don't know... but it would make me feel better in the long run, I think, to know that she can handle herself against guys," I said, though i was not entirely sure if I wanted her to be a Beater.
Oliver Wood
Oliver Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell Wood Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:10 am

I rolled my eyes.  "I think, that with a daughter, you would not enjoy anything if it came down to her protectign herself or whatever -- especially boys," I pointed out to my husband playfully.
Katie Bell Wood
Katie Bell Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Oliver Wood Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:16 am

"But... well, you do have a point," I said, chuckling and holding Katie closer to me, kissing the top of her head.  "I just hope things are alright with you while at school still.  How were your parents with the news?"  Yes, I had to change the subject slightly to my other concerns.
Oliver Wood
Oliver Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell Wood Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:29 pm

I sighed and shrugged.  "They still think I was too young to marry, but they like you.  And they know that we're happy and in love... they really couldn't be happier to be grandparents," I said, smiling up to him.  "They just wish it were a little later in our marriage... but oh well.  Personally, I could not wait to start a family with you, Ollie."
Katie Bell Wood
Katie Bell Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Oliver Wood Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:52 am

I could not keep from grinning.  I kissed her again.  "Me neither, Katie... really.  I love you so much and couldn't be happier," I assured her.  If elt like she really needed to hear that.
Oliver Wood
Oliver Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next