Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did You Ever Tell? -- November 1979

+2
Remus Lupin
Ember Potter Black
6 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Did You Ever Tell? -- November 1979 Empty Did You Ever Tell? -- November 1979

Post  Ember Potter Black Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:14 am

I went out to the Market, smiling as I remembered when my mum and I used to come together.  Now it was just me... she was too old to come out and too busy taking care of Daddy while he was sick to come out with me.  So I was picking things up for her while I was getting things for me and Sirius.  I was looking around when I bumped into Remus.  "Oh, hey!" I said as we hugged each other.  "I didn't expect to see you here."
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Did You Ever Tell? -- November 1979 Empty Re: Did You Ever Tell? -- November 1979

Post  Remus Lupin Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:15 am

I smiled at her. "I'm just picking things up for a nice supper with Chloe," I told her, holding up my basket. I was glad they enclosed the market during the winter months... I would never come if it wasn't. "What're you up to?" I asked as we walked together to get the different things we each needed.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Did You Ever Tell? -- November 1979 Empty Re: Did You Ever Tell? -- November 1979

Post  Ember Potter Black Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:20 am

"Just picking up a few things for Mum and Dad... then for me and Sirius as well," I explained. I picked up this herb that was supposed to be a nonmedical way to help Dad out. Hopefully he would at least try it. "So you and Chloe are doing great?" I asked him, looking at Remus with a smile. I was glad to see him happy. He had a hard life...
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:22 am

"I'd like to think so," I said with a laugh. "Sometimes I wonder what's on her mind and she won't tell me... but I know we're fine." I sighed. "I know it's hard for her sometimes, though... with my furry little problem and all," I added quietly. That was always the hardest thing of being in a relationship. And with Chloe it was so easy at times and then other times it was like my duel personality wanted to kick in more than it should. It was kind of hard to control at times.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:25 am

I nodded, understanding what he was saying about his furry little problem. "Well, I know she doesn't care. Besides, have you gotten her to bleed yet? Not that I've heard of... so you're doing great!" I teased him, clapping him on the back. Oh Merlin I remembered taht night... it was hilarious to think of now. After beign with Sirius I realized how awkward me and Remus were... I'm sure we both did.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:29 am

I remembered what she was getting at. We were both so freaked when my dad walked in... I just shook my head and laughed. "At least I've made it this long without doing something like that," I agreed with a smile. We were both quiet for a little while. Then I asked, "So... this is the first time you mentioned us in a long time. Have you told anyone about it?" I was guessing no because I probably would've gotten an owl or two to say the least.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:36 am

I laughed out loud at his question. "Are you kidding me?! I'm pretty sure I'd still be killed for that summer by James," I said, shaking my head. "But... I had to come up with this elaborate story for Sirius... it was untruthful and I was thinking of telling him. There's just something holding me back," I admitted.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:37 am

I raised my eyebrows. "Really? I haven't told Chloe either," I said. "And what's holding you back? My guess the same thing that's stopping me." I didn't want to say anything and rat Ember out. Chloe wouldn't care... but I didn't want word to get to James and have Ember have to deal with his ego and all that jazz that went along with it. Besides, it was our secret, not just mine.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:40 am

"Well... I figured you'd end up getting bombarded... I'm not sure if Sirius would get mad at me for lying about my first kiss... and all that jazz," I said with a sigh. "But I mean, we're all old enough now... it shouldn't be a big deal."
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:41 am

"You'd think it wouldn't be," I muttered. I stopped walking and looked at Ember. "Why don't we both tell them tonight? It wouldn't ruin vAlentine's day which is in a week or two... we could always make it up to them that night if they get really mad. It's the perfect time to do it," I told her. I always had to think of a way to make up for things.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:43 am

I looked at Remus and bit my lip. "Oh, alright. Let's do it. I'm done here anyways... Sirius should be home by now..." Oh Merlin, I was getting nervous just thinking about it. But he had the right to know. "If you don't hear it from someone else, I'll let you know how it goes," I told him as we checked out.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:43 am

"As will I," I responded. We both left the market. I got home and called out, "Chloe? Are you home? I have something to tell you." I sure hoped she was home... I would chicken out if she wasn't.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:44 am

I Apparated to our home and set the groceries on the countertop. "Sirius, honey? Where are you?" I called out. "I have something I wanna talk to you about." I heard the slight urgency in my voice so hopefully he'd hear it too. I didn't mean for it to be there... but it worked in my favor I suppose.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:51 am

I heard Ember come home. " Hi hon." I said happily as I went down to meet her. she looked a little worried. " What's wrong love?" I said pulling out a chair for her as I sat on the other side. I waited for her to talk she looked a little worried. So, I wanted to help her out.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:04 am

I heard him. "In the kitchen love!" I said loudly. I was just thinking on some food, " What's up?" I asked him. He looked like something was on his mind. " What's wrong?" I asked as I walked over to him wrapping my arms around him.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next