Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pray we could remain frozen this way -- November 1996

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Pray we could remain frozen this way -- November 1996 Empty Pray we could remain frozen this way -- November 1996

Post  Katie Bell Wood Sun May 25, 2014 10:48 pm

I got home from St. Mungo's -- Professor Dumbledore gave me permission since Pomfrey said I should go there than be dealt with in just the Hospital Wing.  I could not believe the news I got.  Ollie and I were not married that long -- only since over the summer; my parents were not entirely pleased that I got married so quickly, but I would be of age at the end of the month.  We did have a lot of fun while we were engaged, though.  I smiled at the thought and waited for Oliver.  He had a practice today with the team and I was sure he would be in a good mood.  Just last season he got off of the reserve team adn as practicing even more than when he was just the reserve Keeper.  I was so proud of him.

Last edited by Katie Bell Wood on Sun May 25, 2014 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Katie Bell Wood
Katie Bell Wood

Back to top Go down

Pray we could remain frozen this way -- November 1996 Empty Re: Pray we could remain frozen this way -- November 1996

Post  Oliver Wood Sun May 25, 2014 10:50 pm

I walked up to our flat and opened the door, surprised to see Katie home.  I smiled at her.  "Hey babe," I said to her, hanging up my cloak.  I walked over and gave my beautiful wife a kiss.  "What are you doing here?  Dumbledore letting you come home to give your husband some attention?" I teased, grinning at her.
Oliver Wood
Oliver Wood

Back to top Go down

Pray we could remain frozen this way -- November 1996 Empty Re: Pray we could remain frozen this way -- November 1996

Post  Katie Bell Wood Sun May 25, 2014 10:50 pm

I smiled and gave him a kiss.  He looked tired but pleased.  "Yeah, I twisted his arm," I answered jokingly, pulling him to come join me on the couch.  I sat down and held onto his hand.  "How was practice today?  You seem rather pleased..."
Katie Bell Wood
Katie Bell Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Oliver Wood Sun May 25, 2014 10:51 pm

I was curious as to why she was here, but when she brought up Puddlemere practice, the thought left me for a moment.  "Oh, I am," I assured her.  "The team is lookign lovely.  I believe we really hve a shot at the cup this season."  That was really exciting.  Plus the regular team was really taking to me.  It was fantastic.
Oliver Wood
Oliver Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell Wood Sun May 25, 2014 10:52 pm

"That's wonderful, love," I said to him, squeezing his hand.  "I have a bit of news for us, too.  It's why I'm home actually."  I bit my lip slightly, trying to read his reaction to just that little bit of warning.
Katie Bell Wood
Katie Bell Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Oliver Wood Sun May 25, 2014 10:53 pm

I raised my eyebrows at her.  "What is it, Katie?" I asked, smiling at her.  I loved it when she bit her lip like that.  I could not resist, I leaned forward and gave her a kiss.
Oliver Wood
Oliver Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell Wood Sun May 25, 2014 10:53 pm

I needed to focus.  Chuckling, I pulled away slightly from him.  "Honey, can you listen to me for a moment?" I asked gently, still smiling at him.
Katie Bell Wood
Katie Bell Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Oliver Wood Sun May 25, 2014 10:54 pm

GRoaning jokingly, I sat back.  "All I want is to take advantage of you not being at Hogwarts and get all cuddly," I told her with a wink.  "But I'll behave and listen, I guess."  I grinned at her.
Oliver Wood
Oliver Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell Wood Sun May 25, 2014 10:56 pm

Rolling my eyes at Ollie, I sat closer to him for a moment.  "Ollie, we're going to have a baby!" I said excitedly.  I hoped he would think it as exciting as I did.  Of course, it would be difficult for me while still at Hogwarts, but I was a married woman.  So it was not like anyone could really say anything.  I just was going to have to make sure that Harry knew that he would need a reserve Chaser for me for later in the year.
Katie Bell Wood
Katie Bell Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Oliver Wood Sun May 25, 2014 10:59 pm

I stared at her in surprise.  "You're really pregnant?  How far along are you?" I asked.  I could nto believe it.  I was really excited that we were going to be parents.  The only downside was that she was going to be at Hogwarts during it... so it would be slightly difficult for me to be there for her and be around to feel the baby kick and whatnot.  Maybe Professor Dumbledore would make an exception for me to visit more often for something like this.
Oliver Wood
Oliver Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell Wood Sun May 25, 2014 11:00 pm

I smiled at him, really happy to see that Oliver was excited about this.  "I am a little bit over two months.  I was worried when I was late twice and it turned out to be a pregnancy," I explained.
Katie Bell Wood
Katie Bell Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Oliver Wood Sun May 25, 2014 11:00 pm

I gave my wife another kiss.  "This is excellent!  A little complicated with Hogwarts, but we'll figure it out," I said happily.  "When is your next appointment?  Do you have any cravings?  I can go get you something while you're here... whatever you want."  I was sure she wanted pickles or something.
Oliver Wood
Oliver Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell Wood Sun May 25, 2014 11:02 pm

Wow... Ollie was having some nerves or something about the pregnancy already.  I chuckled and shook my head at him.  "Ollie, I'm fine.  No random cravings yet, so don't fret," I assured him.  "And the next appointment is in two weeks.  Dumbledore already knows... I kind of had to tell him to be able to come home to tell you.  He said that I'm allowed to leave to go to St. Mungo's and everything.  He's going to work with me and whatnot."
Katie Bell Wood
Katie Bell Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Oliver Wood Sun May 25, 2014 11:03 pm

I smiled at her.  "That's great.  I'll make sure I can be there, okay?  The team will understand," I said to her.  I wanted to assure her that I was going to put her adn the baby before Quidditch.  I knew that she had to be concerned about that with how into the game I was.
Oliver Wood
Oliver Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell Wood Sun May 25, 2014 11:04 pm

I gave him a kiss and was so happy right now.  "That's excellent.  The details are on the calendar, love," I told him.  I leaned my head against his shoulder.  "So... how do you suggest we celebrate?" My eyes were twinkling as I looked at my lovely husband.
Katie Bell Wood
Katie Bell Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next