Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trying to See the Cup Half Full (SMUT)-- November 1996

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Trying to See the Cup Half Full  (SMUT)-- November 1996 Empty Trying to See the Cup Half Full (SMUT)-- November 1996

Post  Dean Black Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:47 am

It had been a few weeks or so since Addie and I broke up.  I guess I didn't really realize how many girls thought I was hot until I was on the market again.  Hogwarts was big enough that I didn't run into her that often... but I did run into quite a few other ladies.  I was starting to make my rounds... acting a little bit like the womanizer people expected me to be, especially after my dad.  And you know what?  It was fun to do, too.  It was nice not having a care in the world.  My grades were alright... nothing to show alarm, anyways.  And life was getting better.  I had options to keep my mind off of things as well.  And one of those options just happened to be right in front of me.

She was one of my favorites to flirt with since everything.  And she was also probably one of the cutest.  I walked up behind her and put my hands on her hips.  "Hey beautiful," I said, whispering into her ear, letting my lips brush her neck just enough so that I could see goose bumps along her skin.

Last edited by Dean Black on Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Trying to See the Cup Half Full  (SMUT)-- November 1996 Empty Re: Trying to See the Cup Half Full (SMUT)-- November 1996

Post  Morgan Winters Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:50 am

I was about to get angry for someone just grabbing me like that until I realized it was Dean. Since he and Addison broke up, we had been flirting relentlessly in the halls and anywhere else we ran into each other. Of course, I saw him flirting with a lot of other girls, too... but I really didnt' care. I liked him. He was hot... if I had him in my dating history, it would definitely make me look that much more appealing to anyone else. The fact that Dean -- one of the hottest guys in school -- wanted me... that meant that other guys would want me too. I really wasn't necessarily that kind of girl... but for Black, I would be.

I turned around, letting his one hand slide along my butt a little bit. "Why hello handsome," I said, putting my hand on his muscular chest. "To what do I owe the pleasure?"
Morgan Winters
Morgan Winters

Back to top Go down

Trying to See the Cup Half Full  (SMUT)-- November 1996 Empty Re: Trying to See the Cup Half Full (SMUT)-- November 1996

Post  Dean Black Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:54 am

I shrugged and grabbed her hand as we walked away from the crowd into a quieter hallway. "Well... this, for one," I said, leaning down and giving her a big kiss. "And second... what do you say about skipping classes this afternoon and actually have fun for a change," I suggested. I gave her my best pouty face, knowing she couldn't resist.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Winters Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:58 am

I nearly melted when he swooped in an kissed me. That was actually the first kiss we ever had. I was taken by surprise... "Oh... well, alright then," I said. I wasn't too sure about skipping class, though. "Dean... if Professor Lupin finds out..." He bent and kissed me again. I was going to be putty in his hands. "I don't think I'm the kind of girl to just run off because a boy said so." I tried to be strong, tried to give him a pointed look. But that was when I saw his face. Dammit. He could pull off the pouty look and still look so damn sexy. I groaned a little bit. "Alright, fine. What were you thinking?" I asked, letting him lead me down the hallway, nearly jogging to keep from being seen. I couldn't help but laugh a little bit. "Dean! If we don't slow down, our footsteps will surely make someone suspicious!"
Morgan Winters
Morgan Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:02 pm

I slowed to a stop when I knew we were far enough away from any classrooms. I pushed her up against the wall and lifted her onto the ledge in front of a window. I put my hand up on her cheek and just stared at her for a moment, outlined by the beautiful sunshine from outside. We were both breathing a little heavier than normal due to running down the hall that quickly and I just smiled at her. I really didn't know what I was thinking... I tried to not do that because then my mind would be filled with things I didn't want to think about and would rather forget. I leaned closer and gave her a soft kiss on the lips. No reason to be over zealous and make her bolt on me.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Winters Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:05 pm

I wasn't one hundred percent sure where this was all coming from, but I didn't mind. I spread my legs and wrapped them around him, pulling him closer to me and deepened teh kiss. My hand went into his hair and pulled it slightly. One advantage of him having a little bit of shaggy hair. i pulled away and just looked at him, knowing what we both wanted. "You have to have a plan," I teased slightly, but really I just wanted to perhaps move this elsewehre if it was really leading where I thought it would.
Morgan Winters
Morgan Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:07 pm

"Oh, there's always a plan," I said, helping her off the ledge. I led the way to the Room of Requirements and got the door opened. It was just a simple looking picnic-like scene in there. Nothing fancy... there was even a red plaid blanket laid on the ground. And that was why I loved magic. "How about a little bit of... well, would you prefer wine or something else?" I asked, realizing I wasn't sure what she would like to drink.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Winters Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:11 pm

I laughed. "Wine will be just fine," I said, this time I was leading teh way to where we were supposed to go. I sat down and pulled him down with me playfully. He nearly didnt' catch himself and he had me fall onto my back as he went down next to me. Or perhaps he did it on purpose. I started giving him a kiss then pulled away. "Oh that's right... we need some wine," I told him, sitting up and leaving him there hanging. I gave him a glass and it was surprising how quickly we both finished it. "Need another glass/" I asked him.
Morgan Winters
Morgan Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:13 pm

I set my glass down and pulled her closer to me. "What I need... is for you to kiss me," I told her, not giving her a chance to say not. I leaned in and felt the eagerness in her lips. While sitting there, I undid the buttons on her robes so that way I could see just the little uniform skirt and her cami she was wearing beneath the robe. While kissing her fiercely, my hand started up her thigh across her soft skin. I swear I felt her shiver a little bit -- I was hoping it was with anticipation.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Winters Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:16 pm

I undid his robe and let it fall from his broad shoulders. He was at least wearing the full uniform beneath his robe so I had to loosen the Gryffindor tie and unbutton his shirt to see his toned chest. I shrugged out of my robe and pushed him down to wear he was on his back. I moved on top of him, straddling him as I lifted my camisole over my head to reveal my pink lacy bra. I felt him beneath me and I realized how much I wanted him. But I wanted to be a bit of a tease so I just leaned down and started kissing him again, though I was slowly moving my hips to grind with him.
Morgan Winters
Morgan Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:20 pm

A moan escaped my lips as her tongue entered. I rolled us so that I was atop of her now, though her legs were wrapped around me loosely. I kissed her neck, slowly making my way downwards. Her bra was still on, but I kissed the cleavage as I continued south. When I reached her belly button I stopped for a moment to remove her skirt. Then I kissed around the top of her very skimpy underwear just to toy with her. As I pulled away, I noticed she tried tok eep her hips with me, which was exactly what I wanted.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Winters Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:26 pm

I reached up and unzipped his pants and let him slide out of them so we were both in our underwear. We started kissing again as I grabbed some of his hair and pulled, making it a little rough. We were grinding now and I felt that I just needed him. He must have thought the same thing because he unddi by bra and cupped my breast, squeezing it slightly as we kissed adn moved.
Morgan Winters
Morgan Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:25 am

I slid my hand down her body and nearly tore her underwear off. She did the same with my boxers. Keeping the passion going, we didnt' hesitate or slow down. She wrapped her legs around me and pulled me int her. We moved in unison and when we finished, we lay side by side, panting and sweaty. I looked over at her and saw her smiling and it just made me grin. "What's that look for?" I questioned.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Winters Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:47 am

I leaned over onto my side and gazed at Dean. "Exactly what look do I have on my face/" I asked him, propping myself up onto my elbow.
Morgan Winters
Morgan Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:06 am

I sat up and shrugged. "I don't know... there's just this look on your face. Almost like something is wrong," I told her. Perhaps she knew that this would never amount to anything... that I was just doing this to help keep my mind free of other thoughts.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next