Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When there is light, there is shadow -- TBD

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

When there is light, there is shadow -- TBD - Page 2 Empty Re: When there is light, there is shadow -- TBD

Post  Tommy Riddle Winters Mon May 18, 2015 12:47 pm

His words were like ice.  I realized who this man was.  "You can int our flat... you hurt my mother," I said to him angrily.  And he thought he could come here and talk to me?
Tommy Riddle Winters
Tommy Riddle Winters

Back to top Go down

When there is light, there is shadow -- TBD - Page 2 Empty Re: When there is light, there is shadow -- TBD

Post  Sebastian Riddle Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:43 am

"Your mother was not hurt," I spat at him.  "She enjoys enough of it to keep coming back... and she tells me all about you, Tom."  I smiled darkly when he cringed.  "So... have you completely figured it out yet?  Or are you completely daft?"
Sebastian Riddle
Sebastian Riddle

Back to top Go down

Post  Tommy Riddle Winters Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:29 am

"It's Tommy," I responded automatically.  I did enjoy seeing that it made his skin crawl for me to be called that.  "I already figured out who you were.  A long time ago I figured out who that man was... I just needed the face to teh voice."
Tommy Riddle Winters
Tommy Riddle Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Sebastian Riddle Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:43 am

"Ah, so you are a bit smarter than you appear to be," I said, looking over his appearance with scrutiny.  "That actually surprises me.  i am pleased, though."  I looked at Tom.  He seemed to be built nicely -- like me.  He also appeared to be a bit soft... which that would change easily enough once I got my hands on him, anyways.
Sebastian Riddle
Sebastian Riddle

Back to top Go down

Post  Tommy Riddle Winters Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:18 am

I stared at him.  "It doesn't even mean a bloody thing what you think of me," I said to him flatly.
Tommy Riddle Winters
Tommy Riddle Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Sebastian Riddle Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:38 pm

I took a deep breath and looked at my son.  "Tom, you must respect your elders.  I know how you treat your mother with some disdain; that will change.  You will end up respecting me," I said to him darkly, moving towards him slightly.  "I am your father, after all."
Sebastian Riddle
Sebastian Riddle

Back to top Go down

Post  Tommy Riddle Winters Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:17 am

I glared at him.  I was going to yell at him for calling me Tom when he spoke the last six words.  I closed my mouth and backed away from him.  "You don't deserve that title," I spat at him, thinking on my toes.  "That's something you have to earn.  And I will never be like you."
Tommy Riddle Winters
Tommy Riddle Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Sebastian Riddle Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:28 am

I chuckled darkly and continued taking slow steps towards Tom.  "I don't have to earn anything -- I typically just take things that I want," I said to him simply.  "And I will get to you."
Sebastian Riddle
Sebastian Riddle

Back to top Go down

Post  Tommy Riddle Winters Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:01 am

The way that he said that chilled me to my core.  I had no idea exactly how he thought that was going to happen... but he was not going to get to me.  "You wish," I said to him, wishing that I could figure out something wittier to say than that.
Tommy Riddle Winters
Tommy Riddle Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Sebastian Riddle Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:43 pm

I laughed darkly at him.  "You wish... such a marvelous come back, child," I said to him, shaking my head.  "That will change... I will make you grow up rather quickly."  I was not going to tolerate an adolescent teenager who thought he could run the world... that was not going to be okay unless he was wanting to run it the way I wanted it done.
Sebastian Riddle
Sebastian Riddle

Back to top Go down

Post  Tommy Riddle Winters Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:28 am

I swallowed hard, though at the same time it felt as though my mouth was completely dry.  I was not entirely sure what I should do.  I wanted to get away from him badly, but there was a morbid curiosity mixed with fear that made me unable to move at the same time.  "You won't be able to touch me," I warned him, unsure of how strong or brave I sounded.
Tommy Riddle Winters
Tommy Riddle Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Sebastian Riddle Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:36 am

I laughed and shook my head. "Your mother thought the same thing," I assured him, "yet here i am. And she will welcome me back as well because I can offer protection."
Sebastian Riddle
Sebastian Riddle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2