Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At last I see the light....for now the fog has lifted....TBD

2 posters

Go down

At last I see the light....for now the fog has lifted....TBD Empty At last I see the light....for now the fog has lifted....TBD

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:18 pm

I said goodbye to Betta and severus to go find everyone, I figured to check the Common Room and dorms. I limped up the stairs and felt like hell hoping that someone is in the Common Room. I said the password, hobbled in and saw Chloe and tried to hide my bruises. Mustering up a smile," Hey Chlo. "
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

At last I see the light....for now the fog has lifted....TBD Empty Re: At last I see the light....for now the fog has lifted....TBD

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:57 am

I smiled, " Hi lily--what the hell happened to you?! " I rushed over to her sitting down beside her. Assessing her bruises, " Who did this to you?" I asked her. Pulling her back, "you look like hell....we're getting them bback whoever did this....what happened?"
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

At last I see the light....for now the fog has lifted....TBD Empty Re: At last I see the light....for now the fog has lifted....TBD

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:11 am

I looked to her, " Chloe I don't want to start a World war tonight..." I said honestly, " On my nightly duties....I was ambushed....and Betta came to help....and well....we were attacked....." I felt myself tearing up, wiping my eyes. "We need to get them back. " I said nodding as I got myself more comfortable...flinching. " How do we tell everyone else.....Chloe we were....r...uh...attacked...McKennon....said how it'd feel to have a real man..." Bursting into tears. I was the Head Girll for crying out loud. James is going to be even more upset because he was doing rounds with me last night. " I don't want to make people mad.." I said looking to her confused. I mean I know I need to tell them along with going to Dumbledore. " We need to get them back good..." I am not going to be afraid of people walking on their own. " I don't want to go anywhere by myself now... " I said crying. " I look more of a mess now don't I?"
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:43 am

" You definitely look like you had a rough night..." I said with a small smile. " How did you get away?" I asked her, I know she had tons of spells she could have used. They were so going to pay for this. " We have to tell the guys..." I saw her tense up, they won't be mad at you Lily...they care about you. Last thing they are going to be is mad at you for getting ambushed, How's Betta?"
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:08 am

I bit my lip, " Well, I had almost given up ...Then I remembered the self defence James taught me...and also I really screwed them over." I said with a laugh. " I have become very jumpy now.... I don't want to go anywhere alone now.....This is going to escalate horribly.." I sighed crying turning into sobbing, " W---why a-a-a-am I a h--orrible person?" I asked her. a few girls walked by, earning a glare from us, " I don't know what to do...."
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:36 am

"Well, we have to inform everyone, especially your fiancee....." I said looking to her as she took a deep breath. "Lily he isn't going to be mad at you....Trust me....you should know he isn't." I said trying to help her. She will need us to travel places with her to make sure she is comfortable. " Well, we wait..." I said trying a grin.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:11 am

I nodded, " Yeah, I know he won't be mad at me that I got ambushed by Slytherins to the point of me being in the hospital wing. " I said agreeing with her, " that's where I was last night after it happened, Severus helped Betta and I get there. " I told her, I just wanted everyone to get here so I could jusst curl up on James' lap and try to forget about what happened to me not 24 hours ago. I knew they would be back soon, " so you waiting for your boy as well?" I asked her with a small grin, " Tea right?" I asked, we all fixed our problems with tea even a problem like lycanthropy.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down