Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When there is light, there is shadow -- TBD

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

When there is light, there is shadow -- TBD Empty When there is light, there is shadow -- TBD

Post  Sebastian Riddle Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:06 pm

I had been watching and waiting to see my son coming out of the crowd with the Hogwarts students.  He was under the guise as a Winter -- he had the right to know that he had Riddle blood through his veins.  And he would also need to know what was expected of him with his blood right.  I finally saw him and could easily tell that he was a Riddle... though he was also with Black.  How shameful!  How to get him apart from the crowd to be able to speak to him?
Sebastian Riddle
Sebastian Riddle

Back to top Go down

When there is light, there is shadow -- TBD Empty Re: When there is light, there is shadow -- TBD

Post  Tommy Riddle Winters Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:44 am

I knew that Ryan was wanting to go meet up with one of his girls to snog or something and I let him go.  I did not need to be a part of that.  "I'll meet you back at Zonko's in an hour or so," I said to him as he left.  I walked down the cobbled street, wondering what I was going to do for the next hour or so.  I continued forward, going towards the very end of the street where not much was.  Perhaps I would veer off and go towards the Shrieking Shack... that seemed like a good idea.  When I turned to go that way, someone stepped onto my path and I stopped.  There was something eerily familiar about him.  "Can I help you?" I asked, knowing that there was no awy I would be able to get around him without speaking to him.
Tommy Riddle Winters
Tommy Riddle Winters

Back to top Go down

When there is light, there is shadow -- TBD Empty Re: When there is light, there is shadow -- TBD

Post  Sebastian Riddle Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:38 am

Even his voice sounded like my own when I had been that age.  I moved closer to him, glad that I did not have to do anything drastic to get him alone and he left on his own accord from teh group.  "Tom... it is wonderful to see you again," I said, smiling darkly at him.
Sebastian Riddle
Sebastian Riddle

Back to top Go down

Post  Tommy Riddle Winters Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:40 am

"It's Tommy," I corrected automatically before getting the uneasy sense that he knew my name.  I took a step back from him.  "We've met before?" My curiosity was getting the best of me while every otherp art of my body was telling me to get out of there.
Tommy Riddle Winters
Tommy Riddle Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Sebastian Riddle Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:46 pm

I raised my eyebrows at the slight tone he took with me.  I was not expecting that.  It pleased me that he had the spunk I would expect from him so that way I could make him be the son he needed to be -- despite him being a Gryffindor.  "Oh, a long time ago.  I don't expect you to remember me," I said to him simply.
Sebastian Riddle
Sebastian Riddle

Back to top Go down

Post  Tommy Riddle Winters Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:49 pm

That voice... it sounded familiar.  I looked at him, feeling like he seemed vaguely familiar.  "A long time ago?  Real decisive.  And I thought you'd be vague," I said sarcastically.  My uneasy feeling was growing.
Tommy Riddle Winters
Tommy Riddle Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Sebastian Riddle Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:39 am

I felt my fingers twitch towards where I had my wand hidden, but controlled myself before I did something I did not want to do quite yet.  Though, if he kept up this attitude, he would have to learn that he could not speak to me that way.  I took a step towards him.  "Tommy," I said, grimacing slightly by calling him that childish name, "if you let me speak to you... I can explain to you exactly how I know you."
Sebastian Riddle
Sebastian Riddle

Back to top Go down

Post  Tommy Riddle Winters Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:13 am

It was that voice.  That voice that my mum had to lock me in my room to protect me from.  I backed away from him.  "No, I think I'll be going now," I said, unsure if I wanted to turn my back to him, though.
Tommy Riddle Winters
Tommy Riddle Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Sebastian Riddle Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:31 pm

I smiled darkly at him; he was remembering a little bit.  "I don't think you will," I said to him.  I could recognize a bit of curiosity written in his expression along with the fear.  "Just let me tell you who I am, Tommy."  I hated calling him by that childish name, but I needed him to stay so I could see what type of man he was.
Sebastian Riddle
Sebastian Riddle

Back to top Go down

Post  Tommy Riddle Winters Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:48 pm

I swallowed and stared at him.  "And if I don't want to listen?" I asked.  For some reason, I did not think I had a choice in any of this.  He was going to speak to me and not let me leave... would it not just be easier to do it willingly than by force?
Tommy Riddle Winters
Tommy Riddle Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Sebastian Riddle Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:43 pm

I smiled darkly.  "Your words say one thing... but your body language says another," I said to him simply.  He would have tried running by now if he was not at least slightly curious.
Sebastian Riddle
Sebastian Riddle

Back to top Go down

Post  Tommy Riddle Winters Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:36 pm

"Bullshit it does," I snapped at him. " I'm just not stupid enough to turn my back on you."  I was not stupid.  I was not dense.  I was starting to take steps away from him.  I just did not trust him at all.
Tommy Riddle Winters
Tommy Riddle Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Sebastian Riddle Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:11 am

I smirked slightly.  He definitely had Winters' spunk within him.  "I have never implied that you were daft," I assured him.  "You're anything but.  You have me in you... of course you're not daft."
Sebastian Riddle
Sebastian Riddle

Back to top Go down

Post  Tommy Riddle Winters Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:04 pm

What was he talking about?  Now my curiosity was growing.  I did not like that.  "Just stay away," I said to him, taking another step away from the man.
Tommy Riddle Winters
Tommy Riddle Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Sebastian Riddle Sun May 17, 2015 11:43 am

"Do not speak like that to me," I warned him.  "Are you even aware of who I am?" I would use anything I could to get him to speak to me -- to realize what he was going to be and what he already was.
Sebastian Riddle
Sebastian Riddle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next