Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maybe we're lying, then you better not stay -- Spring 2011

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Maybe we're lying, then you better not stay -- Spring 2011 Empty Maybe we're lying, then you better not stay -- Spring 2011

Post  Rosalynn Weasley Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:00 pm

I could not believe what Dad had written to me in an owl.  Seth was not going to be coming home?  He was going to live with Mum for the summer?  Really?  I mean, I was super excited that Mum was awake and whatnot, but to go live with her?  And the way he had been acting since we found out, I was getting tired of it.  I hunted him down and found him out by the lake.  "Hey, Seth, I wanna talk to you," I said my voice filled iwth authority.  I mean, it was fine when he went and visited her for the holiday rather than with us... but to live with her completely?  How could I live without my twin by my side?
Rosalynn Weasley
Rosalynn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Maybe we're lying, then you better not stay -- Spring 2011 Empty Re: Maybe we're lying, then you better not stay -- Spring 2011

Post  Seth Weasley Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:24 pm

I looked up at my sister and sighed.  "Yeah?  What's up?" I asked, though with the way she was looking, I was sure I knew exactly what htis was about.  Dad and Dora told her what I was planning on doing this summer.
Seth Weasley
Seth Weasley

Back to top Go down

Maybe we're lying, then you better not stay -- Spring 2011 Empty Re: Maybe we're lying, then you better not stay -- Spring 2011

Post  Rosalynn Weasley Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:19 am

I looked at him and could not believe how nonchalant he was being about this.  "Don't act all suave with me," I said to him, crossing my arms.  "What do yu think you're doing?"
Rosalynn Weasley
Rosalynn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Weasley Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:13 pm

I sighed. "Look, I'm allowed to go live with Mum if I want to," I said to her simply.  "I really don't think it's a big deal."
Seth Weasley
Seth Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosalynn Weasley Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:57 am

Why was he being a jerk about this?  "I know that," I said carefully.  "But... why?  You're going away for the whole summer.  Seth, we're always together in things -- except for Houses here at school.  And even with that, I think there's some sort of mistake."
Rosalynn Weasley
Rosalynn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Weasley Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:47 am

I knew that we were always together.  I loved my sister, I really did.  Nothing I did that I cherished did not have her in it; she was always there for me no matter what.  I was sure that there was no other way for things in life.  But this was changing us... the entire family.  Was it selfish for me to want to be with our mother?  Or was it brave that I was willing to face the expressions and anger from Dad and the rest of the family for wanting to be with my mum?    "Ros... I want the chance to get to know her without everyone around me being mad at her and hating her," I tried to explain.
Seth Weasley
Seth Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosalynn Weasley Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:40 am

I looked at Seth.  "You think I hate her?" I asked him, slightly hurt by that. "She's our mum... how could i hate her?  I'm just merely upset because of the strife everything is causing.  It's not her fault, though.  She's allowed to have a relationship with us... but it's like she wants to take us away from our family -- our home."  How could Seth not see that?  I would love to have our birth mum in our lives... but not in a way that would take us away from Dad and Mum.  Dora has always been our mother to me.  Ann has always been this concept to me because she was in a coma... and, to be honest, I never thought she would wake up.
Rosalynn Weasley
Rosalynn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Weasley Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:36 am

"You all act like you hate her guts," I said to Rosalynn.  "I'm sorry I assumed you were in the same mindset.  It's just... this whole thing... It's made me second guess everything.  I should have known that with you, I could talk about everything."  We were twins.  We always told each other everything.  We never hid anything from each other -- until now.  "I just want a relationship with her and I feel like the only way I'll get to know our real mum, in her real personality, is to go to Egypt.  Here... everyone is attacking her and she's not acting like herself.  Do I make sense?"
Seth Weasley
Seth Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosalynn Weasley Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:46 pm

I sighed, pushing a curl behind my ear.  "Of course you make sense to me," I assured him, rubbing his arm.  He did have a point; Mum was on the defensive here with all the Weasleys coming at her.  But she was not making a very good argument for herself, either.  There was just no way I could leave Dad and Mum right now... they would feel as though they were losing both Seth and myself, when that was not hte case either way.  "Seth... just explain that to Dad.  He'll understand.  Right now, he feels like you're choosing her over him... and he doesnt like that.  Maybe if you two just talked --" I glared at my brother slightly when he interrupted me.
Rosalynn Weasley
Rosalynn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Weasley Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:06 pm

"I can't talk to him," I snapped at Ros.  It was not her fault tha tDad and I could only ever yell at each other now, but I was not going to deal with it.  "He never listens to me anymore!  So just... just don't go there, okay?"
Seth Weasley
Seth Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosalynn Weasley Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:43 am

I sighed, holding up my hands up in defeat.  "ALright sorry I said anything, Seth," I said to him simply.  I wished I could do something, though.  "Can I help with anything?" I asked.
Rosalynn Weasley
Rosalynn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Weasley Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:06 am

I knew it bothered Rosalynn that I could no longer really talk with Dad.  I shook my head at her.  "No, not really" I said to her honestly.  "I'm going to Egypt... and I know that I'll be able to sort through all of this once I get to know Mum better."
Seth Weasley
Seth Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosalynn Weasley Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:48 pm

I sighed.  "I wish that I could hang out with her more," I said to my brother honestly.  "But we both can't leave.  It'd destroy Dad, I think... and the family."  I would be able to write to Mum and stuff... I just hoped that Dad and Mum would not get upset with me for doing that.  It was a hard situation...
Rosalynn Weasley
Rosalynn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Weasley Tue May 05, 2015 5:36 pm

I gave Rosalynn a hug.  "I know," I said to her.  "But you'll be able to over the Christmas holiday maybe."  That would be a long shot, but it was worth trying to comfort Ros with the idea of something almost a year away.
Seth Weasley
Seth Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosalynn Weasley Mon May 18, 2015 6:34 am

I was not entirely sure about that.  I just did nto want to rain on Seth trying to make things okay... even though I was not hte one he needed to patch things up with.  "Will you at least try to talk to Dad... at least Sid," I added when he gave me a dirty look.  "You're making everyone miserable and she thinks you hate her for the stupid fact that she isn't a full blood sister."  I knew this because Sidney and I talked.  A lot.  We were as close as we could be with our age difference.  "Maybe add Mumsy to the list."  That was what we called Dora... Seth started that way back.
Rosalynn Weasley
Rosalynn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next