Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I think that she could be the better half of me -- Late Summer/Fall 1998

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

I think that she could be the better half of me -- Late Summer/Fall 1998 - Page 3 Empty Re: I think that she could be the better half of me -- Late Summer/Fall 1998

Post  Lincoln Matthews Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:04 pm

I could not help but smirk slightly; I got Draco to concede to something.  And that something was me proposing to Juniper -- which was going to be one of my best decisions ever in life.  "I am rather pleased that you finally see how much she means to me," I said to him honestly.  He never really did like me.  I was not sure if this would change anything between us, but at least he conceded to the fact that I loved his twin sister.
Lincoln Matthews
Lincoln Matthews

Back to top Go down

I think that she could be the better half of me -- Late Summer/Fall 1998 - Page 3 Empty Re: I think that she could be the better half of me -- Late Summer/Fall 1998

Post  Draco Malfoy Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:03 pm

I shrugged nonchalantly.  "It was bound to happen at one point," I said to him.  "Besides, if you can stand by her through everything she's put you through lately, clearly she means quite a lot to you."  I was pleased to see that someone other than myself cared for Juniper as much as she needed someone to care for her.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lincoln Matthews Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:02 pm

I was surprised by how Draco said that.  "Well, you do have a very good point about that," I said, running a hand through my hair.  I had dealt with a lot with Juniper throughout the friendship, but I did not mind it at all.
Lincoln Matthews
Lincoln Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:39 pm

I smirked at Lincoln.  "Of course I do," I replied easily.  "I'm her brother and I know what's best for her... and now I have to relinquish that to you..."  I could not believe that I was goign to have to do that.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3