Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I think that she could be the better half of me -- Late Summer/Fall 1998

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

I think that she could be the better half of me -- Late Summer/Fall 1998 - Page 2 Empty Re: I think that she could be the better half of me -- Late Summer/Fall 1998

Post  Draco Malfoy Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:03 am

I glared at Lincoln.  "No, I believe that she deserves much more than she thinks," I countered angrily. "But I won't go against her wishes if she doesn't want me to.  I know what she wants... even if it's not what I want for her."
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

I think that she could be the better half of me -- Late Summer/Fall 1998 - Page 2 Empty Re: I think that she could be the better half of me -- Late Summer/Fall 1998

Post  Lincoln Matthews Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:26 am

I was surprised to see Draco get that snippy with me.  But it proved that he did truly care about his sister, something I had sometimes doubted even though I would never say that to Juniper.  "Draco... after everything, can you really doubt that I love her?  or that I wouldn't do anything to protect her?" I asked.
Lincoln Matthews
Lincoln Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:58 pm

He had a point.  "I don't doubt that for a second," I assured him.  "But she does.  And that's all that matters here is Juniper."
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lincoln Matthews Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:20 pm

I sighed.  "But Draco... doesn't June deserve to be happy?  Doesn't she deserve to get everything?" I questioned, seeing that I was wearing him down.  "I want to give her that.  And I really think that I could.  She never thinks she's good enough or doesn't deserve to be happy, but I'm willing to prove her wrong about that every single day for the rest of our lives."  I hated sounding like I was pleading with Draco to marry his sister, but there was nothing else that I could do than to try to convince him like this.
Lincoln Matthews
Lincoln Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:33 am

"I've always wanted her to have her happy ending," I said, admitting that to lincoln.  He had a point.  She did deserve everything.  I looked at him, hating that I was ready to give in to him when Juniper would not want me to do that.  For his sake.  For getting involved with our family.  I could tell, though, that it was too late.  He was involved and he would never go away.  Because he loved her.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lincoln Matthews Fri May 08, 2015 5:36 am

I was surprised that Draco started to succumb to my request.  "So is that you giving permission?" I asked, a smile beginning to cross my face.  I knew that this would be a difficult road ahead, but I did not care.  I watned to be with Juniper.  She deserved the best -- and I had to admit that I was not the best -- but if she would have me, I would love to be hers.
Lincoln Matthews
Lincoln Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Mon May 11, 2015 1:14 pm

He was really pushing his luck, but I smiled at him slightly.  "Yes, this is me giving you permission," I said to him.  "But you are going to have to convince June... which won't be as easy."
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lincoln Matthews Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:06 am

I smirked slgihtly, knowing that it would be a difficult task ahead of me.  "I know," I said to him, nodding.  "And I am up for the challenge, I assure you."
Lincoln Matthews
Lincoln Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:25 am

I chuckled and shook my head.  "That surprises me not," I said to Matthews.  "You have a tough road ahead of you..."  I looked at him.  "Do you think that your family will be okay with you getting involved this seriously with a Malfoy?"  I was worried about the Lupins.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lincoln Matthews Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:50 am

I shrugged.  "They've alwasy been good," I said to them.  "And there's no way that they'd judge her because of anything.  Not with what they are..."
Lincoln Matthews
Lincoln Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:33 am

I sighed.  "I suppose they'd have to be," I said to Lincoln.  "But if they end up saying anything about my sister, you know that I will have to step in."  I was always protective of Juniper.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lincoln Matthews Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:26 am

I looked at draco and nodded.  "I would expect nothing less," I assured him.  "But I doubt you'll need to; not with them."  I knew that it was hard for him or for Juniper to understand that aspect.
Lincoln Matthews
Lincoln Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:26 pm

I was not sure what to think of Lincoln speaking so highly of hte Lupins.  However, Juniper told me different things Lupin did to try to help her when he saw our boggarts back in third year... I had left class and not even waited to see my marks when that happened.  I sighed.  "It takes a lot for me to say this, but I'll trust you on this," I said to Lincoln slowly.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lincoln Matthews Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:46 pm

I was rather surprised that Draco conceded and said that.  I just stared at him feeling like a complete moron.  "I am thoroughly surprised that you said that," I admitted, "but you won't regret it.  That I am sure of."
Lincoln Matthews
Lincoln Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:20 pm

I looked at Lincoln and smiled slightly.  "I am aware of when to concede, Matthews," I said to him simply.  "And I know that my sister must be important if you are talking to me about her like this."
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next