Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lips of an angel -- Winter 2017 (DONE)

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Lips of an angel -- Winter 2017 (DONE) - Page 3 Empty Re: Lips of an angel -- Winter 2017 (DONE)

Post  Lauryn Weasley Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:21 am

I felt my cheeks go red again.  "How'd you know?" I asked.  Was it that obvious?  Ren gave me a knowing look and I realized that I knew when she got her first kiss.  So there was always the way girls could tell.  It was just a girl thing, I guessed.  We spent quite some time talking about it -- it was absolutely fantastic.  And she kept her mouth shut about it being Ryan.
Lauryn Weasley
Lauryn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Lips of an angel -- Winter 2017 (DONE) - Page 3 Empty Re: Lips of an angel -- Winter 2017 (DONE)

Post  Tommy Riddle Winters Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:39 am

I walked into the dorm and nearly got run over by Lauryn.  I looked over at Ryan and recognized what I had just interrupted.  I started to crack up.  "Oh, mate, my bad!" I said, holding my gut.  "But do you think it wise to be doing that with Lauryn?  Won't that turn out like the fling with Ally did back in our early years?"
Tommy Riddle Winters
Tommy Riddle Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Black Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:41 pm

I looked up at Tommy and smirked at him.  I shrugged.  "I do whta I do with who I want," I said simply, though I did wonder if this would come to bite me later.  I pushed the thought from my mind like I did when I snogged Ally.  "And Ally and I are fine now... so it doesnt' really matter, does it?"
Ryan Black
Ryan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Tommy Riddle Winters Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:31 am

I sighed and shook my head. "I don't know, Ryan... it's kind of mental," I pointed out to my best mate.  He really did need to be careful.  He would have the entire clan of Weasleys on him if he was not careful.
Tommy Riddle Winters
Tommy Riddle Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Black Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:58 pm

I could not believe Tommy; he was my wing man.  I clapped him on the shoulder.  "C'mon, mate, nothing will happen," I assured him.  "You know how I am -- everyone does.  It'll be fine."
Ryan Black
Ryan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Tommy Riddle Winters Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:26 pm

I was pretty sure Ryan would be getting himself into trouble again.  "Mate, just watch it," I warned him since it was the only thiing I could do.
Tommy Riddle Winters
Tommy Riddle Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3