Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I won't say anything at all -- Winter 2017

2 posters

Go down

I won't say anything at all -- Winter 2017 Empty I won't say anything at all -- Winter 2017

Post  Addison Logan Black Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:02 pm

I knew that Vinny and Dona were getting rather serious during their last year at Hogwarts together.  It was Christmas holiday and it was just announced to the family that they were an item.  I was having a hard time handling Dean with our daughter having a serious boyfriend.  I went up to Dona's room and knocked on the door lightly.  "Honey, I want to talk to you," I said, wanting to talk to her about Dean's reaction.  I felt bad for him getting all protective.  I knew how much our daughter wanted this.

Last edited by Addison Logan Black on Fri May 08, 2015 5:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

I won't say anything at all -- Winter 2017 Empty Re: I won't say anything at all -- Winter 2017

Post  Sedona Black Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:17 pm

I looked up and smiled at my mum.  "What is it?" I asked, moving some jumpers off the end of my bed so she could sit down.  i could be nice sometimes.
Sedona Black
Sedona Black

Back to top Go down

I won't say anything at all -- Winter 2017 Empty Re: I won't say anything at all -- Winter 2017

Post  Addison Logan Black Fri May 08, 2015 5:14 am

I sat down next to her and sighed.  "Well, since you told me how serious you were getting with Vinny," I started out, holding up a hand when she started to but in.  She needed to hear me out.  I was on her side.  "We need to figure out how to make sure no one blows a gasket when they find out you're dating a kid in Slytherin."
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sedona Black Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:37 am

I bit my lip and looked at Mum.  "Okay," I said slowly, not entirely sure if something good as going to come from this.  "What are you talking about doing?" I was not entirely sure I wanted to hear what Mum had in mind.  But if it helepd with Dad, then I was all ears.
Sedona Black
Sedona Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Addison Logan Black Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:30 am

I smiled at Dona, trying to let her know that things were okay.  "Look," I said to her, "we're goign to have to break it to Dad slowly.  I have alreay started hinting that you fancy someone and that you're old enough to date.  Even though he isn't too sure."  I laughed at that slightly.  "Vinny is a nice boy, right?  It doesn't matter if he is a Slytherin as long as he is a good kid."
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sedona Black Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:31 am

And this was why I loved my mother.  I grinned at her.  "I think he's a nice guy," I said.  "I don't know what Dad will think... but Vinny is a lot better than a good handful of other guys at school."  I giggled -- actually giggled.  I was so happy I could talk about this to Mum.  "And... well, thanks for already helping with this whole situation.  I've been sort of worried."
Sedona Black
Sedona Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Addison Logan Black Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:50 am

I grinned at my daughter.  "It's what I'm here for," I assured her.  "Besides... your father wouldn't like anyone anyways. You're his baby girl... he doens't want you to grow up at all.  So even if it was someone like Charlie or Leo, your dad would not be okay with it."
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sedona Black Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:17 pm

I made an ick face.  "I would never like Leo or Charlie like that," I assured my mum.  "I mean, growing up yeah, stupid school-girl fancying, but nothing that would ever be real.  This is real."
Sedona Black
Sedona Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Addison Logan Black Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:11 am

I laughed at the look that had crossed my daughter's face.  "That's very true," I agreed, grinning at Dona.  "So... tell me more about Vinny."  I loved having these talks with Sedona.
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sedona Black Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:40 pm

I started to feel really excited about Vinny.  I grinned at Mum.  "He has beautiful blue eyes -- like gorgeous.  He can be really sweet, but he does have a bit of a darker side."  I had to tell Mum the truth, right?  So I did have to admit that.
Sedona Black
Sedona Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Addison Logan Black Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:12 am

I chuckled at Sedona's reaction.  "Ah, I see," I said to her.  "And having a darker side isn't always a bad thing... but it is something to be watchful of."  I was not going to tell her that she could not date him -- that would push her towards him even more.  Besides, I knew that she did fancy him quite  a lot and I was not going to stop her from dating someone.
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sedona Black Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:34 pm

Of course Mum would add a little bit of motherly advice in that.  "Oh, yeah, I know," I said to her, though I was barely listening to her about it.  "He is really cute with his little sister -- who happens to be in my House, too."
Sedona Black
Sedona Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Addison Logan Black Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:28 pm

I knew my advice went right over her head as she was still going on about Vinny.  I smiled at her, glad to see her happy.  "Oh, he has a little sister?  At least he knows how to handle a Hufflepuff," I said when Dona mentioned her being in the same house.
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sedona Black Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:39 am

I chuckled.  "Yeah, Marie is in Stan and Ryan's year," I answered Mum.  I pushed some hair behind my ear.  "I just hope that Dad can see past his last name and whatnot... I mean, we all know not all Slytherins are bad."
Sedona Black
Sedona Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Addison Logan Black Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:16 pm

I nodded as my daughter spoke.  "I'm sure you will be able to convince him," I assured Dona.  "Besides, you've got Stan who proves the point as well.  And you know I'll help you when it comes to your father."  I was just pleased to see Sedona this happy.
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down