Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's get this started -- Winter 2017

4 posters

Go down

Let's get this started -- Winter 2017 Empty Let's get this started -- Winter 2017

Post  Rosalynn Weasley Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:14 pm

I was going to be spending Christmas holiday with Mum, so I figured that I could have Nic meet my mum since he wanted to meet the family so badly.  I mean, I could not blame him -- we were madly in love in all honesty.  I had his hand in mine as we got to Mum's house.  "Look, Mum is pretty cool," I said to him for the umpteenth time.  "Just... I dunno... I don't bring up my family that much because it's just a strained subject."  I was just so glad that Seth and I rotated so then that way Dad did not feel left out or get upset that we were spending time with Mum.
Rosalynn Weasley
Rosalynn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Let's get this started -- Winter 2017 Empty Re: Let's get this started -- Winter 2017

Post  Annette Rameses Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:24 am

I was really excited to meet Ros's boyfriend.  She never brought boys home apparently... and since I've been out of the coma, I never got to meet any, though I did hear about boys.  I looked over at Tari and smiled at her.  "Now, I want you on your best behavior with your older sister, okay?" I said to her.  Tari was always good with her half-siblings.  I just always warned her because she could be a handful sometimes.  I had adopted her when she was a little older -- she had been four.  I knew that this was hard on everyone because I did not want any of them to feel jealous over each other.
Annette Rameses
Annette Rameses

Back to top Go down

Let's get this started -- Winter 2017 Empty Re: Let's get this started -- Winter 2017

Post  Nefertari Rameses Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:02 am

I looked at Mum and smiled innocently. "Of course," I said to her. "I always behave." I was eleven and I had so much to talk to Ros about anyways... I had been Sorted into Ravenclaw just like her. I was sure she would have interesting things to tell me.
Nefertari Rameses
Nefertari Rameses

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosalynn Weasley Sat May 07, 2016 11:35 am

With Nic's hand in mine, I knocked on the front door to my mum's house.  I smiled nervously at my boyfriend; though we had not really been dating all that long, I did really love him.  I heard footsteps behidn the door and Mum opened it up.  I grinned at her.  "Hi, Mum," I said to her, letting go of Nic's hand and hugged her tightly before she let us into the house.  "Mum, Tari -- this is Nicolae," I introduced, beaming at my handsome boyfriend.
Rosalynn Weasley
Rosalynn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicolae Carpathia Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:05 am

Rosalynn had gone over what I should or should not say to her mother and sister a million times. I would do fine; parents always loved me. When Ms. Rameses opened the door, I smiled broadly as she hugged her daughter. I offered my hand to her. "It is lovely to finally meet you," I said to her, playfully nudging Ros as I said that. "And thank you for letting us stay here with you while on our travels... it's rather kind and it was not necessary for you to do."
Nicolae Carpathia
Nicolae Carpathia

Back to top Go down

Post  Nefertari Rameses Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:51 am

Okay, so my big sister's boyfriend was super cute.  "It's nice to meet you, Nicolae.  I'm Nefertari -- but just call me Tari.  I have no idea why anyone named me something like that," I said, smiling sweetly because I knew that Mum merely adopted me but kept my name -- at least that was what I thought happened.
Nefertari Rameses
Nefertari Rameses

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicolae Carpathia Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:41 am

I chuckled at Tari's response. '"I understand that completely," I assured her. "Please, just call me Nic." I smiled politely and was pleased that she seemed to like me upon a first impression anyways.
Nicolae Carpathia
Nicolae Carpathia

Back to top Go down

Post  Nefertari Rameses Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:07 pm

I smiled at him and then at Ros. "I like him already so far," I informed her. "So at least he has that going for him until Bill meets him." I laughed a little evilly at that because I knew how Ros's dad was... and he was not going to like anyone that his first daughter dated no matter what.
Nefertari Rameses
Nefertari Rameses

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicolae Carpathia Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:36 pm

I chuckled, knowing full well that Rosalynn's father was going to be a difficult one to impress. "Ah, well, thank you, I think?" I said, following Ros to the living area. I knew her mother was watching me closely as well. "This is a beautiful home," I added, looking about. "You must still be quite adventurous... oh, is that from Romania?" I thought I recognized the church that was in the background of one of her photographs that Annette had taken with her youngest daughter.
Nicolae Carpathia
Nicolae Carpathia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down