Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Second chances they never matter, people never change -- Spring 2000

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Second chances they never matter, people never change -- Spring 2000 - Page 3 Empty Re: Second chances they never matter, people never change -- Spring 2000

Post  Draco Malfoy Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:55 am

"EVerything he did to me and June," I replied honestly.  "He's modified memories... tried to pin us against each other... made us take the Mark."  How could she not see any of this?
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Second chances they never matter, people never change -- Spring 2000 - Page 3 Empty Re: Second chances they never matter, people never change -- Spring 2000

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:03 am

I nodded, understanding all of that.  "But you really don't think he's changed?  He doesn't seem that way now, Draco.  He's really trying to be different."  At least, that was the way it appeared to me.
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:42 pm

I shook my head.  "No, I don't," I said to her.  "It's all a ruse... he's good at doing that.  He's a master at deceiving people, Pansy."
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Wed May 06, 2015 4:31 pm

I sighed.  "Okay," I said slowly.  "So why would he want to be deceiving, though, Draco?" What would Lucius's end game be?
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Mon May 11, 2015 12:43 pm

I could not believe that Pansy had to ask that.  I sighed and shook my head slightly.  "Why do you think?  So he can find ways to manipulate us and turn our children into... well, into what June and I were forced to become," I explained to her.  Clearly Father was startng to get his claws into Pansy.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:51 pm

I bit my lip.  Why did Draco have to be so horrible about his father?  Lucius could turn to being good, right?  I sighed.  "But with us, they'll be protected," I said to hi, putting a hand on my husband's shoulder.
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:03 am

I sighed and shook my head.  "Not always," I said.  My father worked in many ways and I knew we could not constantly protect our children when it came to him.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:44 am

I sighed.  "If we're there with them, Draco, they will always be protected," I assured him.  I did not want the family to fall apart.  I had the values of family driven into me... granted, it was all about being Pureblooded and the like, but still.  My parents instilled in me the will to keep the family together no matter what.  Along with the status.  Which was why they always pushed me towards Draco.  

If I had not loved him, I would not have followed through with it... I did not think, anyways.  I looked at Draco and knew he would continue arguing.  "I want them to know their grandparents, Draco," I explained simply.
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:12 pm

"They can know their grandparents," I assured her.  "From a safe distance.  And it's only Father I'm worried about; Mother can visit as she pleases."  I knew that Pansy would not fully, ever understand any of that.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:36 am

I sighed and stared at Draco.  "You know, my parents aren't the best people in the world, either, but you allow them to visit when they want.  I don't understand any of this," I said to him.
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:50 am

"I don't expect you to understand, I expect you to just trust me and listen," I said to her.  then I realized how much I sounded like my father.  I sighed and shook my head.  "Please... just do this for me, Pansy."
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:23 pm

I stared at Draco, a bit indignant.  I could nto believe he was going to try to treat me the way we saw our parents be treated.  He always said he wanted something different.  I sighed.  "We have to do what's best for Keegan and Ian... not what's best for ourselves," I pointed out to him.
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:14 pm

I could see the way my words upset her.  I softened -- especially when she brought up the kids.  "Pansy," I said to her gently, "I realize that.  But my father is not what is best for the kids."
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:40 pm

"They need to be able to figure that out on their own in due time," I said to him cautiously.  "They will never forgive you if you don't let them see him now and then they try to reach out to him later."
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:30 am

I sighed, knowing that Pansy had a point... with anyone but my father.  She just had no idea and how could I make her see how he was?  She would never truly understand.  "Pansy..." I trailed off, unsure if I could argue anything else at the moment because, with my kids, I had no good proof to keep father away from her.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next