Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When I look at you, I feel it. I look at you, and I'm home -- Spring 2000

4 posters

Go down

When I look at you, I feel it.  I look at you, and I'm home -- Spring 2000 Empty When I look at you, I feel it. I look at you, and I'm home -- Spring 2000

Post  Lavender Brown Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:47 pm

I looked at my new fiance and I grinned.  "I cannot wait until Parvati and Liam to get here -- I think that she will be so happy about the engagement," I said.  I had wanted to tell my best mate in person.  I was sure that things would go wonderfully with our little dinner party.  Fletch had a bemused smile on his face as he made some homemade alfredo sauce for our pasta.  "What?" I questioned, pouring us some more wine.
Lavender Brown
Lavender Brown

Back to top Go down

When I look at you, I feel it.  I look at you, and I'm home -- Spring 2000 Empty Re: When I look at you, I feel it. I look at you, and I'm home -- Spring 2000

Post  Fletcher Darwin Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:08 pm

I smiled at Lavender and chuckled.  "You are adorable," I said to her simply, offering her a little bit of a taste of the sauce on a spoon.  "I know how excited you are about everything.  I am, too, but you are... bubbling with it."
Fletcher Darwin
Fletcher Darwin

Back to top Go down

When I look at you, I feel it.  I look at you, and I'm home -- Spring 2000 Empty Re: When I look at you, I feel it. I look at you, and I'm home -- Spring 2000

Post  Lavender Brown Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:05 pm

I tasted the alfredo and nodded at him.  "It's excellent," I informed my fiance.  I rolled my eyes at him.  "Of course I'm excited!  It's not like you didn't torture me for nearly six months before you finally asked me."
Lavender Brown
Lavender Brown

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:21 am

I looked at Liam, who had been ready about fifteen minutes ago, and said, "Alright, I'm finally ready."  I just had not seen Lav in a little while it seemed and it always took me a bit to get around anyways.  I laughed at Liam rolling his eyes at me.  "Shut it," I said to him playfully.  I grabbed his hand and we Apparated to the designated area before we would walk to the flat in which Lav and Fletch lived.  We walked the rest of the way there and I knocked on the door.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Collins Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:57 am

I rolled my eyes at Parvati when she was finally ready.  "About time," I teased before we left.  The door opened up and Fletcher was there and I smiled at him as he let the two of us in.  Fletcher and I had gotten to be decent mates because of Parv and Lav were best mates.  "Hello," I said to them.
Liam Collins
Liam Collins

Back to top Go down

Post  Fletcher Darwin Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:41 am

I set the spoon on a saucer and went to the door when I heard the knock.  "Ah, come on in," I said to the two of them, shaking Liam's hand and giving Parvati a hug.
Fletcher Darwin
Fletcher Darwin

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:14 pm

I smiled and gave Fletch a quick hug before going over to Lavender. "Hey," I said, giving her a big hug. "It smells great in here." I looked over to see what she was making.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Lavender Brown Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:16 am

"Thanks," I said, pausing my cooking to pour her a glass of wine. "How are things going?" I asked quietly, looking over at Liam.
Lavender Brown
Lavender Brown

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Collins Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:04 pm

I looked at Fletcher. "I guess we're going to have to become decent mates with these two, hm?" I said, chuckling as I took the drink he offered me. It was a requirement I believed with Parvati and Lavender being best mates.
Liam Collins
Liam Collins

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down