Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Normal people have no idea how beautiful the darkness is -- Spring 2016 (SMUT)

2 posters

Go down

Normal people have no idea how beautiful the darkness is -- Spring 2016 (SMUT) Empty Normal people have no idea how beautiful the darkness is -- Spring 2016 (SMUT)

Post  Addison Logan Black Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:54 pm

Dean was working his normal third shift at the Auror office and the kids were off at school.  It left me with a lot of time.  Apparently it left time for me to be with Draco.  I was not sure what all happened in his life for him to be with me instead of Pansy, but I knew something was awry because he was drinking more.  I had heard he had a problem with it after he lost his daughter. 

I was wearing a sexy, red dress with stunning black heels.  My hair was down around my shoulders and I was going to be going to the manor in which he lived.  Pansy had moved out and we both agreed that being in the manor would be better than at my house in case Dean left work early or something.  I smoothed out my dress over my curves and sighed.  I was so pleased that Draco, after twenty years, still thought me lovely.  I worked hard to stay looking beautiful, too, though Dean hardly ever cared to mention that he noticed.  With his partial paralysis, he struggled within himself let alone trying to notice me.  It had been this way for at least a few years.  I was not sure what I wanted to do about him yet, so I was just sort of testing the waters with Draco at the moment.

I stepped out of the fireplace and saw that Draco was looking rather dashing himself in a gray suit.  He came to me and brushed some soot off of my bare shoulders, sending chills down my spine in the most wonderful way.  I put a hand on top of his and turned so that I was facing him.  Smiling seductively, I whispered, "You ought to be careful... especially if we were planning on actually having a meal."  I leaned close to him and gave him a kiss on the lips, reaching up and wiping away the red stain that my lipstick left there.
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

Normal people have no idea how beautiful the darkness is -- Spring 2016 (SMUT) Empty Re: Normal people have no idea how beautiful the darkness is -- Spring 2016 (SMUT)

Post  Draco Malfoy Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:42 am

I smirked at her and left my hands on her hips; it had been a long tim esince I felt something new and exciting.  "I know," I said to her softly, "and I did make a delicious smelling dinner.  I can't say whether or not it'll actually taste good..." I had not been this loose feeling as this in a little while it seemed.  After everything that happened with Father... after last year, my life was spiraling again and it was all because of the horrible=ness.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Normal people have no idea how beautiful the darkness is -- Spring 2016 (SMUT) Empty Re: Normal people have no idea how beautiful the darkness is -- Spring 2016 (SMUT)

Post  Addison Logan Black Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:55 pm

I chuckled a bit. "Ah, so what you're saying is that I probably should have made supper?" I questioned, sliding my hands up his shoulders and then to the back of his neck where I locked my fingers loosely.  "I mean... it is what I do, after all."  The smile had never left my lips as I spoke; it was so nice to feel wanted again.  I had a feeling that we were not going to be making it very far with the way we were looking at each other.
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:37 pm

I laughed at her a bit.  "Just because I don't do this for a living doesn't mean that I can't cook," I bantered easily.  I gave her a kiss and then backed away.  "I think it's best if we attempt to eat a little bit."
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum