Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Second chances they never matter, people never change -- Spring 2000

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Second chances they never matter, people never change -- Spring 2000 Empty Second chances they never matter, people never change -- Spring 2000

Post  Draco Malfoy Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:47 pm

I had not really spoken to Father since he took away Juniper and Lincoln's chance at having children the conventional way.  I knew better than to even speak to him about anything.  Unfortunately, Pansy thought that it was time to try to give him another chance.  She thought he was changing.  I did have to admit that he was putting on a strong front.  But then again, I also knew better.  I walked into our home after a long day of work at the Ministry - a job that my father got for me as much as I wanted to deny it, I needed this type of job to be able to support my family - and saw Pansy in the sitting room.  I smiled at her, seeing our children - now a year and a half old - playing on the floor in front of her.  "How is everyone?" I inquired, leaning down and giving Pansy a kiss on the cheek.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Second chances they never matter, people never change -- Spring 2000 Empty Re: Second chances they never matter, people never change -- Spring 2000

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:31 am

I smiled at Draco, glad that he had taken the opportunity at the Ministry, despite where it came from.  We would be able to move out of the flat and into a real house because of the money that he was making.  "Everyone has been fine today... it's been a good day," I said to him, standing up.  I waved my wand to put an enchantment around the blanket so the kids could not wander off of it.  "How was your day?" I asked, unsure what all he would be able to tell me since he was an Unspeakable.
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Second chances they never matter, people never change -- Spring 2000 Empty Re: Second chances they never matter, people never change -- Spring 2000

Post  Draco Malfoy Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:00 am

I sighed, leaning against the kitchen counter.  "I wish I did not get it because of my father," I said honestly, moving to grab a cup from the cabinet.  I poured myself some juice, preferring a drink but knowing better.  I vowed, once the kids were born, that I would not grab another drink again because they needed me to be my full self, nothing less.  "I know that this is a great career and I won't do anything to mess it up... I just wish that I could separate myself from Lucius Malfoy."
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:14 am

I gave my husband a hug and looked at him.  "Maybe this is a way for your father to repent?  He's really been trying lately," I said, pointing over to the gifts that we had received from Lucius again.  He had been sending some every so often, as if trying to buy our love or something.  But Lucius was like my parents, it was hard to show loving affection and this was the only way they knew how.
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:32 am

I sighed, she was right about that.  Father was trying, but trying for what exactly?  I shook my head.  "No... I don't think it's that," I said simply.  Father would not change... he would only be trying to disguise himself until it was time for his real intent to show.  That was the type of man we were dealing with.  I just wished that Pansy would understand that.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:45 am

I rolled my eyes at him.  "Draco... I know I don't know him like you do or anything," I started out, knowing that woudl be the first thing Draco said to me, "but can't you try to think on the positive side?  He wants a relationship with his grandkids.  I think we should let him."
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:31 am

I stared at her incredulously.  "Do you not remember what he did at the hospital when the twins were born?" I asked, shocked.  That was the only time she was present to see my father's real side.  "I do not want the kids near someone like that... I will not let them get hurt."
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:32 am

I bit my lip and nodded.  How could I forget the day our children were born?  "But Draco... he seems to be changing.  I don't like keeping th ekids away from their family," I said, crossing my arms. I would argue about this.  It was not right.
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:33 am

I ran a hand through my hair, trying to keep my cool.  There was no other way to get Pansy to understand except to get into everything.  "Pansy, please, just believe me when I say he can never change.  I know this.  Please," I said, not wanting to have to go into all hte details but feelin that it was inevitable.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:55 pm

"You've even said the past few months you've noticed a difference," I pointed out, trying to find the holes in his argument, though I was not entirely sure if it would work or not.
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:42 am

I sighed and ran a hand through my head.  "Look, Pansy, that's not me talking... that's him," I said.  I was sure that hwen he modified my mind with June and the baby, I swear that he modified my memory into giving him a chance.  How on earth would I do that, though?  there was no way I would give him a chance -- not after this.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:08 am

I furrowed my brow slightly.  "What do you mean, Draco?  How is that him talking?" I asked, looking at my husband completely confused.
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:56 am

"Because he's fucked wiht my mind, Pansy!" I shouted at her, not meaning to lose my temper like that.  The babies started to fuss in the other room.  I ran a hand through my hair and walked iwth her to go soothe them.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:37 am

I flinched back when he started to shout at me.  I wanted to say something back, but when the twins started to fuss, I walked away from him and to Keegan and Dorian.  Once we had them quieted down, I looked at my husband.  "When did he do that?  Are you just saying the way he tried to raise you... or something worse?" I asked quietly, a little afraid of my husband.  I hated when he shouted; he was so much like his father when he lost his temper.
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:28 am

I ran a hand through my hair.  "Well, when you phrase it like that... I'd hve to say both," I told her honestly.  "But I'm speaking of the worse option of the two as of right now..."
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next