Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're leaving on a jet plane, don't know when we'll be back again -- Spring/Summer 1998

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

We're leaving on a jet plane, don't know when we'll be back again -- Spring/Summer 1998 - Page 4 Empty Re: We're leaving on a jet plane, don't know when we'll be back again -- Spring/Summer 1998

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:42 am

"A mistake?" Now I was really confused. I sighed and shook my head slightly, trying to figure out what I could say. "I'm still going to try to protect you, no matter what. I don't care what it is."
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

We're leaving on a jet plane, don't know when we'll be back again -- Spring/Summer 1998 - Page 4 Empty Re: We're leaving on a jet plane, don't know when we'll be back again -- Spring/Summer 1998

Post  Draco Malfoy Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:38 am

I sighed and shook my head.  "I don't know what it is, June," I said to her, dismissing everything.  "There's nothing you can do right now except take care of yourself.  I want to make sure of that.  I can't worry about this and you... not right away, anyways."  I knew that was hard for Juniper to hear -- it was hard to say aloud, too.  I always put Juniper first -- but now, I had to put my kid first, right?  That's what a good father would do... unlike ours.  "Just... make sure that you take care of yourself.  Don't worry about me, you know I can handle anything thrown my way."
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:05 am

"You know I can handle myself too, Draco. You don't need to worry about me at all." I was still confused as to what my brother would be going through to make him feel this way, but I would always be there for him, no matter what. "We'll get through this together, no matter what this is." I assured him. "You know I'll always worry about you but right now, it sounds like you have a lot on your plate, so please, don't worry about me."
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:07 pm

I smiled slightly at Juniper.  "I know we both will always worry about each other no matter what," I said to her, pulling her into a hug.  Partly to reassure her, partly because I needed some of her strength.  I just was not entirely sure what I was going to be able to do about any of this.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:58 pm

I wrapped my arms around my twin, I had a feeling he needed some of my strength. I was upset that we weren't getting our happily ever after but ever since we made it up, I knew in my heart of hearts it wasn't meat to happen. Things like that were never meant to happen to us. "We've both been through too much not to worry about each other." I pulled back slightly and gave a small smile. "You should be happy Draco, you're getting out of the Manor." I reminded him. I was just worried about what the price would be for my brothers freedom, not that we could every really be free.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:50 am

I swallowed, thinking that I would never be free - not until Father was out of hte picture.  I forced a bit of a smile onto my lips.  "Yeah," I said to her, "I'll be getting out of here..."  Just not out completely.  There will be hell to pay when the news of htis gets out.  Oh, Merlin, I was going to have to tell them.  I had no idea what I was going to say... I knew what would happen -- Father would get involved and make this horrendous in some way, shape, or form.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:52 pm

I looked at my brother a bit confused. "You don't sound so sure." I sighed and shook my head slightly. "I don't know what to do anymore." I said honestly. "You're scaring me." I was worried for my twin. Whatever was happing to him I had to be there for him. He had always been there for me and it was my turn to return the favour.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Mon May 11, 2015 11:39 am

I shook my head and smiled at her hte best that I could.  "Don't worry," I said to her.  "Look, I'm going to get you out of here... it just won't be the way we initially planned."  That was one thing i was sure of.  I was not going to let Father take his anger towards me out on my sister.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Sun May 24, 2015 5:31 am

I took a step away from Draco and shook my head. "Draco, we've gone over this. There's no place for me anywhere." I sighed as I went to my bed and sat down. I looked up at my brother. "I always knew you were meant for things bigger than the Manor. Not like me."
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:37 am

"I'm not leaving you behind," I assured her, reaching out for her shoulder, but stopped and let my hand drop.  "You know I could never do that.  It's just our original plan has been changed... you'll understand soon enough."  I wished I could tell her right now.  But I would not tell anyone until I had Pansy and myself under control.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:45 pm

"Where am I supposed to go Draco?" I asked, happy that he hadn't put his hand on my shoulder but wishing he had at the same time. "I know you don't want to leave me here but I don't think you have a choice this time." I sighed and looked down. "There's nowhere for me. There never has been."
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:18 am

With my hands in my pockets, I looked at my twin sister.  "I have an idea of where you can go... what we can do.  I'm not leaving you without making sure you're somewhat protected.  I mean, with Father we can never be fully protected, but you know what I mean," I said to her.   I was not going to leave Juniper high and dry.  Yes, we knew one day we would not always be together, but this was not the plan.  Not this soon, anyways.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:06 pm

I sighed, knowing exactly what he meant by not being fully protected while Father was still in the picture. I looked up at him, curious. "And where's that Draco?" I asked, happy the the tiny bit of hope I was feeling about getting out of the Manor did not show in my voice. I had learnt to never hope for anything, you just end up disappointed and hurt in the end. And I was already feeling both.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:25 pm

I looked at her.  "You know that strange guy we saw here when we first returned from school?" I said to her.  "That was mother's cousin, Regulus.  The one who had disappeared and they all thought died?  He'll help you... us.  I'm sure of it."  Okay, I had not asked him yet, but I was thinking that was a good idea.  I had to do a lot of digging to figure out who he was, but it was a bit of a plan.  He had to help us; we were his family.  But I could not find him, that was the only problem.

<< Okay.... so Regulus inserted himself apparently.  If you want me to change it, I can Smile >>
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4