Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're leaving on a jet plane, don't know when we'll be back again -- Spring/Summer 1998

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

We're leaving on a jet plane, don't know when we'll be back again -- Spring/Summer 1998 - Page 3 Empty Re: We're leaving on a jet plane, don't know when we'll be back again -- Spring/Summer 1998

Post  Draco Malfoy Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:45 am

I pursed my lips and sighed.  "You need to stop thinking negatively and start thinking of the positives, June," I said to her simply.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

We're leaving on a jet plane, don't know when we'll be back again -- Spring/Summer 1998 - Page 3 Empty Re: We're leaving on a jet plane, don't know when we'll be back again -- Spring/Summer 1998

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:54 am

I bit my lip and though through the positives of this whole situation. "You mean like the fact that you are moving out of here and getting away from Father?"
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:48 am

I sighed and shrugged.  "I guess that's a way to look at it," I said, though it was not exactly my point.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:54 am

I nodded, "It's the only way to look at it." I confirmed. "Draco, the only thing I ever wanted for you was to be out of the Manor. You're out now. Well, soon. But Father can't tell you who to be anymore. You don't have the reputation to uphold." I smiled despite myself. My twin was getting out, even if it wasn't our happily ever after, he was still going to be out of Father grasps. That all that mattered to me.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:32 pm

"I'll always have the reputation to uphold," I said, shuddering involuntarily.  What was he going to think about Pansy being pregnant?
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:44 am

"But you won't have to be on edge twenty-four seven with trying to uphold the reputation." I pointed out. "We'll always have the reputation to uphold but after you leave, Father can't control you that much." I hated admitting this and being the one to make my brother shudder but he was getting away from Father and he had to know how happy I was for him, even if I would always be stuck here.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:54 pm

I sighed, sitting down. "Or so you think," I said.  There was a lot he would try to control with what was going on.  But of course Juniper did not know that Pansy was pregnant.  It was getting to the point, though, that we needed to announce it soon... she was starting to get big with having twins.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:04 am

I tilted my head slightly to the side and looked at my brother curiously. What was going on that he didn't think he would be able to get away from Father even if he didn't live in the Manor? I wanted to ask more than ever but he said he would tell me in due time. "I just hope you're not keeping this to yourself because you think you're protecting me." I wanted to confirm it was for his benefit, not mine. I sighed, "Draco, whatever it is, I can help you. We'll get through this, together." I needed to help my brother. "Whatever's happening, I'll always be here for you. No matter what."
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:59 pm

I nodded at her.  "I know that you are," I said to her, trying to give her a reassuring smile.  "But this is something that I can only do on my own.  Once you know... you'll understand."  I hated keeping it from her, but I was not ready to disclose the information yet.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:02 am

I ran through some of the possibility in my head and my eye widened, my face paled. When he had his horrible task in sixth year, I only found out because it became too much for him. I had been able to help a bit, even if he was reluctant to let me. What if this was another task? I looked desperately at my brother. It was the only thing that made sense, way he wouldn't tell me, why we couldn't leave, and why he thought he had to do this alone. "Please tell me it's not another task." I begged. I wasn't sure either of us could survive another task from the Death Eaters.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:09 am

I took a deep breath and shook my head.  "It's not another task," I said, omitting the 'yet' that seemed to linger there.  What if they made me do something else as punishment for having gotten Pansy pregnant?
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:39 am

I let out a breath I hadn't realized I had been holding. I gave him a suspicious look though, almost hearing the 'yet' my brother didn't say at the end of his sentence. I bit my lip slightly before turning to my trunk, opening it and starting to unpack it. It's not like I would need it packed anytime soon. I was silent as I started putting my clothes away, a thousand different things going through my mind. I was by my dresser when I just stopped, put my hands on it and gripped it tightly, my knuckles tuning white. It took me a few more moments to work through everything in my mind. "I don't know what you want me to say right now Draco. I don't know what to say, what to do, or think." I turned to him. "There's so many scenarios in my mind right now, each one worse than the last. And you know what, whatever it is, it's probably worse than what's in my head. Because it's us." I shook my head slowly, but stopped as a new idea entered. My eyes widened, my face paled again. "They're turning you aren't they? They're making you take the Mark." I started pacing. "I told Father you would never become one, no matter what." I shook my head, "I won't let you take it."
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:38 pm

I went to my sister and put my hands on her shoulders.  "June... this isn't a bad thing," I said to her slowly.  "At least right now, it's a good thing.  I'm sure Father might find a way to ruin it... but as of right now, I'm going to enjoy the moment of it being something good."  I wanted to tell her so much... but I could not.  If anyone else knew... it could end up meaning that Father found out sooner.  Juniper would not tell on purpose, but it could happen.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:03 am

I could hardly comprehend the fact that this might be a good thing. It was us, there was no good things, just bad. I tilted my head to the side, processing this. "So this is your something amazing?" I smiled at that though. "No matter what it is, I'll make sure Father lets is stay a good thing, no matter what I have to do." I promised.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:11 am

I shrugged.  "I'm not entirely sure what this is," I said to her honestly.  "And it's not up to you to decide if it stays a good thing or not.  June... for once, this is all on me.  It was my mistake that lead to this, not yours."  Did I really view it as a mistake?  I was going to be a father... yes, it was a mistake.  I was not sure how I felt about it.  I liked the idea of being a dad, but could I really be one?
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next