Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're leaving on a jet plane, don't know when we'll be back again -- Spring/Summer 1998

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

We're leaving on a jet plane, don't know when we'll be back again -- Spring/Summer 1998 - Page 2 Empty Re: We're leaving on a jet plane, don't know when we'll be back again -- Spring/Summer 1998

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:39 am

I closed my eyes and sighed. "We're never leaving." I processes what me had said. Everything we had planned and everything that had gotten me through the past few years, we weren't just delaying it, it was never going to happen now. There was, officially, no more happily ever after. I took a shaky breath as I opened my eyes and looked at Draco. "Are you leaving here then?" It did make me feel a bit better to say that he would at least be able to leave the Manor but now, I had to figure out my future. When Draco and I were planning on leaving I could hope that one day I would believe him and Lincoln when they said I'm not the disappointment, the longer I was away from our house the better it seemed to get. Now though, I felt like I would be stuck here forever. There was no where for me to go. At least it sounded like Draco could leave here. He would be free from Father, that's all I ever wanted for him.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

We're leaving on a jet plane, don't know when we'll be back again -- Spring/Summer 1998 - Page 2 Empty Re: We're leaving on a jet plane, don't know when we'll be back again -- Spring/Summer 1998

Post  Draco Malfoy Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:35 am

I did not want her to get any more upset, but why lie to her?  "I am getting out of here... I wasn't just packing my bags for a front for you," I told her quietly.  "We can still get you out of here, too.  Find you a little place... it could be done."  I wanted to keep hope there for my twin.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:28 am

I smiled sadly up at him, "I am glad you're getting out of here, you deserve it." I shook my head slightly though, "Where am I going to go Draco? There's no where for me, there never has been." No one wanted the disappointment and I had no money. I knew Draco had at least some of the Malfoy gold, but I couldn't take that. I found it slightly amazing that he was the one reassuring me though. It felt like that had been my job for the past few years.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:13 am

"We'll figure something out," I told her softly.  "I don't want you to be stuck here.  I can help you."  I was not going to leave her here on her own; that would not end well.  "You know... I can help you.  I assure you... Father doesn't know what I've taken already... I can get you gold."  I did not want to leave her on her own.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:36 am

"You mean I would move out? On my own?" I tilted my head slightly, trying to picture it. I always knew this day would come, Draco and I couldn't live together forever but I relied on him so much it was hard to imagine living without him. Would I even be able to? I shook my head slightly to clear it. "Do you really think I could?" I knew if I had some of the Malfoy gold the money aspect would be taken care of but I was more asking of if I would be able to survive on my own. I knew Draco would be okay but I was not Draco, much to our Fathers dismay.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:47 am

I nodded at her.  "Of course you could do it," I said, wanting to see that gleam of hope back in her eyes that I had taken away.  "I can still help you with that..."  I wanted her to know that I would still always be there for her, no matter what happened.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:16 pm

"But there's still no place for the Disappointment, not even in Malfoy Manor." I said, shaking my head slightly. Malfoy Manor was never home for me, I had never been wanted here but it was still a house I lived in. I couldn't imagine life any different than what it was, although I knew that it normally a bit better. But I learnt early on the Malfoy's don't do normal very well.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:53 am

"That's the whole point of getting you out of the manor, June," I said flatly.  "You can stop saying your the disappointment, because when you say it to me, it means nothing.  Because you're my sister.  That's your title, not the 'disappointment'.  ANd it's time you start realizing that."  I did not sound harsh, but I was being quite pointed with her, knowing that she would not believe me.  "And now you have my help... so you'll be able to get out of here."
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:53 pm

I was taken back slightly with his words. I had been told that I was the Disappointment so much that I almost forgot I had another title, at least to Draco. Sister. I took a moment to respond. "I may not be the disappointment to you but I am to everyone else." I countered slowly. "Even if I could get out of here with the Malfoy gold, I don't have a job. How would I pay for everything else I need? I can't take that much gold." I didn't want to, despite how they treated me, they were still my family and I didn't even want to think about what Father would do to us if he ever found out we had taken some. When he had caught me stealing some goo from his potions room when we were six had been bad enough at that age, I couldn't fathom what he would do to us now.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:25 am

I shook my head at her.  "Do you honestly think that everything that I'm doing is coming just from them?  I've had my own stash of gold in my room for ages," I said to her, shrugging.  "Birthdays, holidays... ever since we were young."  I stood up and moved to her window, gazing out across are pristine lawn.  I saw Eddy chasing one of the albino peacocks that Father insisted on having for looks.  I rolled my eyes and turned to face June.  "And Father has so much gold down there, he wouldn't even know what you took.  Take only what you need to get by for a few months' time and, hopefully, by then you won't need any more."
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:56 am

I had the same stash of gold, but I'm sure it wasn't nearly as big as Draco's. Being the Disappointment my whole life, I really only got presents on our birthday and on holidays for show more than anything, so I never got much. "And that's your gold." I pointed out. "I have the same same stash but...." I sighed and hung my head slightly. I didn't have enough to get my own flat and survive, not when I had to use my own money to buy my own things Father usually got for Draco. At lease he used to. I sighed. "I know we're good at keeping secrets Draco, but you know what Fathers like with his gold." I shook my head slightly. "I don't want to risk either one of us getting in trouble for this. Not when I'll need a lot more gold than you."
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:47 am

I smirked at Juniper.  "I was not planning on sharing my stash; I need that for what's going on," I said, shaking my head.  "But I took quite a bit from Father... and I don't need all of it.  You can get out.  We'll find a place for you."  I was not going to leave her here if I could help it.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:10 am

"And you're not going to tell me what's going on, are you?" I asked. I wanted to know so I could help my brother but how could I help him when I didn't know what he needed help with. I sighed. "Say I can get out, what's the first step then Draco?" I said, feeling defeated. I was more asking hypothetically. "I have no idea where to even start in all of this."
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:50 am

I shook my head, smiling slightly.  "This is one thing I don't need help with, June.  So no, you need not know what's going on until the time is right," I said to her, sounding almost diplomatic rather than anything else.  "And you'd start from the beginning -- find a place and a job," I replied simply.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:07 am

"So I will know eventually." I deciphered. "And you will let me know if that changes any right? If you do need help?" I looked him in the eye, hoping I would see the truth when he responded. "You think Father would just let me leave?" I sighed. "And how am I suppose to find a job? I'm not good at anything." Even if I could find a house, I would not be able to save enough money to survive and would be forced to come back. I could only imagine Father would find that ironic.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next