Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After all your tears have turned to rage -- 1987

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

After all your tears have turned to rage -- 1987 - Page 2 Empty Re: After all your tears have turned to rage -- 1987

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:35 pm

What the bloody hell does that mean? He can't really think I am going to let him get away with one of my children. " Don't touch them RAT!" I screamed. They needed to back away from Peter, they needed to do it fast. " LEAVE THEM ALONE!!" I needed to grab the attention on me and hopefully the twins would be far enough away to not allow Evan's magic get out of hand.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

After all your tears have turned to rage -- 1987 - Page 2 Empty Re: After all your tears have turned to rage -- 1987

Post  Evan Potter Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:19 am

I tried to do what Mum and Faith told me to do.  I tried really hard, but Peter kept approaching me and Faith.  "Stay away!" I shouted.  I had only gotten to the number four.
Evan Potter
Evan Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:58 am

I broke through Peter's spell as he was approaching the kids as I took off towards him. I swung right at side of his head hoping to get to him before he got to the kids and before Evan's magic got to us. I didn't know how large the outlet would be.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Faith Potter Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:55 am

"Evan, don't worry about him right now." I tried to get him to look at me instead of Peter. "We'll be okay. Just take deep breaths and count with me. Five...six...seven." I started the count where he had left off, hoping he would be able to calm down a bit.
Faith Potter
Faith Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter Pettigrew Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:13 pm

I pushed Lily away from me and grabbed Evan's arm, pulling him towards the entrance.  "You're coming with me," I said in nearly a growl.  Enough with this.
Peter Pettigrew
Peter Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Evan Potter Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:43 pm

I tried to count with Faith, but when his hand grasped around my arm, I lost all control. "No!" I shouted, hurting my throat as I did so.  And I felt the control wash away and the magic some spilling out of me.  "No!  Get off!  Mum!  Mummy!  Faith!" I yelled as I was being drug away, unable to stop it, magic raging from me as I thrashed in Peter's arms trying to get free.
Evan Potter
Evan Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Faith Potter Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:40 am

"Evan!" I cried when he was pulled away from me. I ran up to him and tried to get in between him and Peter and break the two apart. "Let him go! Get off of him!" I tried with all my might to get Evan away from Peter. I could feel the magic radiating from my twin and I was scared about what the effects might be.
Faith Potter
Faith Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Evan Potter Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:21 pm

And that was when I lost all my control.  Tears were streaming down my face and I felt the magic flowing from me freely, doing what, I was not sure.
Evan Potter
Evan Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:42 pm

I reached for Evan when he was almost taken out of the room when the blast happened. I just reached his arm when the blast sent me backward. "Evan!" I screamed then hitting the wall and feeling the wetness as my head hit the wall. I knew he needed help. " EVAN!" I screamed. Scrambling up as the world was spinning. I ran as I tumbled toward the door. No, " PETER BRING HIM BACK!!" I screamed, " I'LL KILL YOU!!" I screamed after him. Feeling dizzy as the darkness enwrapped me.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter Pettigrew Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:52 pm

the blast from Evan threw him and I backwards out of the room.  I waved my wand and the door slammed closed, locking itself.  I checked the boy and saw that he was not harmed, but unconscious.  Well, that would make everything much easier for me to get this.  I stood up, already formulating the plan in my head.  He would need an injury to go with the story of killing his mother and sister -- I would give him memories of them, still, that he could keep.  But he must not know they live.
Peter Pettigrew
Peter Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:55 pm

I opened my eyes slowly as the light around me started to come back as I picked myself up as my bones ached. I looked around the room to see Faith, rushing over. " Sweetie?" I asked as I hoisted her up lightly to make sure she was all right. Still breathing, good. I looked for Evan and than it hit me. Putting Faith back down on the ground I walked over to the door. " PETER!!!!!....BRING EVAN BACK!!!!...NOW!!!...I SWEAR I WILL KILL YOU! " I screamed. I felt broken I couldn't protect my kids. I needed James here more than ever, all I wanted was to see him. To have him be here with us, why did Peter even sell us out in the first place and than decide this was the better option. I looked back to Faith on the ground. We would get out of here, get Evan and James back and we would kill Peter if it's the last thing we do.

( Yay 1000! Very Happy )
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Faith Potter Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:25 am

<<Oh congrats on 1000!!! Very Happy >>

The blast sent me away from Evan and Peter, against one of the walls in the room. I hit my head on the ground and was knocked out until I heard mum yelling. I blinked open my eyes and sat up. My head hurt, but it wasn't too bad. "Mummy?" I looked around for Evan to make sure he was okay but I didn't see him. "Mummy, where's Evan?" I panicked slightly. Peter had Evan the last I saw, what if he took my brother? "Evan!" I called as I stood and ran up to where mummy was by the door.
Faith Potter
Faith Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter Pettigrew Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:35 am

I heard Lily screaming, glad that Evan had worked himself into such a frenzy that he passed out.  I waved my wand to lessen Lily's screams from echoing.  I was sure that there were enough enchantments that James would not hear, but I wanted to be safe on that.  James needed to be completely alone so he could potentially change his mind and be open to what I had in mind for us... but that seemed to be slipping farther and farther.
Peter Pettigrew
Peter Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:17 pm

Peter had Evan....Peter....had Evan. " PETER!!" I screamed. Another one of my children has been taken from me. " PETER!! WE WILL KILL YOU!" I banged on the door. Hearing a soft little voice brought me back to reality, I dropped to my knees " Sweetheart...." I pulled her in to a hug.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter Pettigrew Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:43 am

I ignored Lily -- she brought this on herself for years of ignoring me... and then not being willing to work with me on this.  She needed punishment and taking Evan away was just that.  I was pleased that it was causing her strife -- she only caused me that and much more in the past years.  She deserved this.
Peter Pettigrew
Peter Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next