Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There'll be peace when you are done -- Winter/Spring 1997

5 posters

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

There'll be peace when you are done -- Winter/Spring 1997 - Page 3 Empty Re: There'll be peace when you are done -- Winter/Spring 1997

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Wed May 28, 2014 8:33 am

I was rather surprised that Draco came over to me; he had been distant with everyone in our house this entire year thus far for the most part.  I could see he seemed slightly panicked, though.  I nodded at him.  "What is it, Draco?" I asked.
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

There'll be peace when you are done -- Winter/Spring 1997 - Page 3 Empty Re: There'll be peace when you are done -- Winter/Spring 1997

Post  Draco Malfoy Wed May 28, 2014 8:35 am

I was so grateful that Pansy just instantly asked what I needed.  "This is going to sound odd, but please, don't ask questions," I pleaded with her, glancing around the room to maek sure my sister had not appeared yet.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Wed May 28, 2014 8:35 am

I put a hand on Draco's knee.  "Draco, you have my word," I promised.  "What do you need me to do?"  I would do anything for him no questions asked... if only he would trust me to do more.
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Wed May 28, 2014 8:37 am

I smiled slightly in relief that she gave me her word.  I knew Pansy would do it for me.  "I need you to look through June's things or something to find this potion she has.  It's not good for her and I need to know how much she has of it," I explained.  "And if it's not in her things... could you try to figure out where it is?  I know Juniper will not tell me... and that's why I need you."  I realized as I was speaking that Father would not approve of how casual it all sounded, but I did not really care at the moment.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Wed May 28, 2014 8:38 am

I nodded at him, though it was an odd request.  "Okay," I said slowly.  "And when I find it, do you want me to take it?" If it was no good, that could easily be done.
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Wed May 28, 2014 8:39 am

I was glad that I was not the only one who thought that ay.  I shook my head, though.  "No... I just need the amount," I told Pansy quietly.  "And if you can't find me to tell me teh amount, find Matthews.  We need to know as soon as you can, though."  I hoped she would sense the urgency of the matter.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Wed May 28, 2014 8:40 am

He was working with matthews?  Last I knew he could not stand him.  This must be an emergency if those two were an alliance.  I nodded at him and squeezed his knee.  "Don't worry, Draco," I assured him.  "I can find out."  I smiled at him.
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Wed May 28, 2014 8:41 am

Why was she not moving?  I returned her smile with a strained one of my own.  "Please... go look now.  I'm going to try to do other things to help... so once you know, find one of us," I told her.  Honestly, I was going to check on the Vanishing Cabinet, but I obviously could not tell Pansy that.  I did not need Juniper to find me waiting in the common room because then she would put it all together.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Wed May 28, 2014 8:42 am

I nodded and went to the girls' dorm.  I walked into the one where I shared it with Juniper, Millicent, and other Slytherin girls.  I went over to Juniper's things and started looking around.  I hoped that she would not stumble upon me doing so.  What would I say?  I started to figure out my cover as I looked.
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Wed May 28, 2014 8:54 am

I had just finished my classes for the day and was heading back to the dorm to get more of Linc's potion, I needed more. I was happy that I had been able to figure out how to make it myself so I didn't have to bother Linc every time I needed it. I walked up to the girls dorm and saw Pansy looking through my things. "Hey, what are you doing?"
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Wed May 28, 2014 8:58 am

I really should have told Draco to stay and give some sort of warning from the common room.  I stood up and smiled at her.  "Sorry, I think those bloody house elves put some of my things over here after cleaning up in here," I said, hoping it sounded believable.  "They put some of Millicent's things with mine and so I just thought that I could grab them quickly if I could.  I didn't mean to overstep."
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Wed May 28, 2014 9:04 am

I forced myself not to glare at her. I hated that she spoke poorly of the house elf's but i put that out of my mind, I needed the potion. "Did you find anything?" I asked as I walked over to my things. Thanks to her, I had no idea where it was now. I started rummaging through my thinks, hoping to find it soon.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Wed May 28, 2014 9:11 am

I had just gotten to what appeared to be a liquid -- I was assuming teh potion that Draco spoke of.  I just did not know how much she had.  "No," I replied, shaking my head.  "Thanks for being understanding about it, Juniper.  I did see something -- forgive me if I'm being nosy and you don't have to answer me -- well, it looked like a potion... but not one from class.  Are you working on something outside of class for Snape?" I asked her kindly, hoping that she would show it to me so I could at least see how much there was.
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Wed May 28, 2014 9:20 am

I saw where she was looking and smiled as I took the flask I bought on the last Hogsmeade visit to hold the potion. I took a large swallow of it and allowed the fiery liquid to clear my mind. I sighed in relief, then realized that she had asked me about it. I bit my lip, "Yeah, it's an extra credit project for Snape." I didn't want anyone else knowing about Linc's cure, there would be too many questions to answer then. I would play along with what she thought.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Wed May 28, 2014 10:15 am

I was not entirely sure how much was in the flask, but I could guess the rough size of it and Draco could pretend that it was full if he had to -- I would say it was at least half, judging by the weight that I had felt when I had barely gotten a grip on it when she came in.  "Oh, cool.  I'm surprised that he lets you do any extra credit," I said, knowing how Snape was.  "But then again... you all are old family friends, aren't you?"  I did not mean to be trying to start an argument with her, but there was something fishy going o.  I promised Draco I would not ask questions... but it did not mean I could not try to get to the bottom of it on my own.
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next