Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There'll be peace when you are done -- Winter/Spring 1997

5 posters

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

There'll be peace when you are done -- Winter/Spring 1997 - Page 2 Empty Re: There'll be peace when you are done -- Winter/Spring 1997

Post  Remus Lupin Wed May 28, 2014 8:18 am

"Walk away," I said, looking at Draco.  I had a feeling Lincoln would ot talk if Draco was standing there.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

There'll be peace when you are done -- Winter/Spring 1997 - Page 2 Empty Re: There'll be peace when you are done -- Winter/Spring 1997

Post  Draco Malfoy Wed May 28, 2014 8:19 am

I rolled my eyes.  I took another look at Matthews.  "You better help her," I told him before turning away from them.  I would make sure Matthews helped her - mainly by staying away from her if I could help it.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Wed May 28, 2014 8:20 am

I waited until Draco was farther away before turning to Lincoln.  "Now, are you going to tell me hat really happened?" I asked him.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lincoln Matthews Wed May 28, 2014 8:22 am

I knew this was what Professor Lupin had wanted.  I may as well tell the truth.  "He claimed that I hurt his sister, in a way I have -- but accidentally," I assured him.  "I ended up taunting him slightly and he hit me.  But I'm fine... that was nothing."  It really was nothing compared to waht I got at home.  And I knew Professor Lupin knew - only he and Professor Dumbledore did.  He had seen me plenty of times at the start of term with my injuries. So he had to know the truth, I had to tell the truth then.
Lincoln Matthews
Lincoln Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Wed May 28, 2014 8:22 am

I sighe dand shook my head slighlty.  "You are normally one not to get ito trouble, Lincoln," I said.  "I mean, you normally help us keep the trouble from happening."  I was not going to punish him, I just wondered what had been going on in his mind.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lincoln Matthews Wed May 28, 2014 8:23 am

Professor Lupin was always my favorite teacher.  "I know.  He just gets under my skin.  I'm sorry he called you what he did," I said to him.  Even though I was not the one who said it, I still fetl bad about it since my fight provoked it.
Lincoln Matthews
Lincoln Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Wed May 28, 2014 8:24 am

I shook my head at Lincoln.  "You didn't say it.  It'll be expected when dealing with certain viewpoints," I said, carefully choosing my words so I did not insult a student.  "Try to keep your nose clean, Lincoln.  I don't want to have to give you a detention."  I smiled at him and walked away.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lincoln Matthews Wed May 28, 2014 8:25 am

I was grateful that Professor Lupin let me go so easily.  I was just going to have to find June and talk to her.  I knew that Draco would end up finding me before I got to his sister, though.
Lincoln Matthews
Lincoln Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Wed May 28, 2014 8:26 am

I touched the cut on my lip and shook my head slightly.  I was waiting for Matthews when he came walking into the courtyard.  I was able to catch up to him as he quickly headed towards the inside of the castle.  "Matthews," I said quietly, "we can't tell June about our fight.  It won't do her any good."  I saw the look of surprise on his face.  "To help Juniper, we need to work together."
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lincoln Matthews Wed May 28, 2014 8:27 am

Now he was talking logically.  I looked at him.  "I need you to find out how much she has left of the remedy, okay?  Then we can go from there," I said to him.  If she had more than what she began with, I would know that she was making her own.  I was hoping that we could help her sooner rather than later.  I knew that the potion, if too much was taken, there were side effects.  I found out the hard way one summer holiday.
Lincoln Matthews
Lincoln Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Wed May 28, 2014 8:28 am

I sighed and nodded.  "Alright,"I replied.  "I'll find out in the next day o rso... if not tonight.  Then I tell you.  Then what?  I can just take it from her."  That could be simple.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lincoln Matthews Wed May 28, 2014 8:29 am

Why did he always want instant results?  Sometimes taht just would not work.  I shook my head at him.  "That'll just make matters worse.  We'll need to tread carefully not to push her over the edge," I explained.  "I'll find a different way.  Just let me know what she has left."  How could I help June feel sae and still have the potion for when she got home if she needed it?
Lincoln Matthews
Lincoln Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Wed May 28, 2014 8:30 am

I sighed.  He was probably right.  "I'll get you the amount.  You just help me figure out how to help her," I said to him before parting ways to head to the dungeons to my common room.  I would need to get help from someone to go into the girls' part of the dorm to find the potion she had left.  Pansy.  She would help, I knew she would.  I was going to go insane... I could not do any more of this... which was another reason I would put it in Matthews' hands.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lincoln Matthews Wed May 28, 2014 8:31 am

I nodded at him and went to my respective common room.  I had to do some serious thinking on what to do and how to do it.  Perhaps with Draco and I working together would do the trick.  Who knows?
Lincoln Matthews
Lincoln Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Wed May 28, 2014 8:33 am

I spotted Pansy in the common room and walked up to her.  I sat down and leaned in close to have a whispered conversation with her.  I did not see Juniper in teh common room and so I was not sure if she was already here in her dorm or if she would end up walking in.  "Pansy, I need a favor," I said to her softly, knowing that she would do it.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next